Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion (53712 Views)

BREAKING: IG Recommends Abba Kyari For Suspension / Abba Kyari For President 2023 / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by Monogamy: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2021
kalu61:
What are you calling Mynd44 lalasticlacla seun to do? That your points are slap to reason.

Telling the world that $20k bribe by top police officer in Nigeria is negligible to attract FBI interest and yet to preach on how to better Nigeria.

Have you thought of the impact of these allegations to Nigerians abroad. Guy, de use your head

No be everyone dey emotional with news or events, Is bail is free in Nigeria even though the constitution stated so?

Would you approach Nigeria police on
an empty hand before they can .help you arrest someone threatening your life if that's the deal btw hush and Kyari
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by Paulianfa(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2021
Original yabbing! Nigerian!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by kalu61(m): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

No be everyone dey emotional with news or events, Is bail is free in Nigeria even though the constitution stated so?

Would you approach Nigeria police on
an empty hand before they can .help you arrest someone threatening your life if that's the deal btw hush and Kyari
What's emotional about the news? When WhatsApp and audio evidences points to the fact and yet you still stand your ground that Abba did no wrong.

I don't have time and energy to beat around the bush but note this from me, you have the right to stand with Abba Kyari but the excuses of a reason you are giving is a slap to human reason and intelligence.

Go back and think about this.
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by Method147(m): 11:49am On Jul 30, 2021
Reno you not better away, when did you turn saint Reno, Gej has not even recovered from.........
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by airsaylongcome: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2021
Orpe7:
Cubana for wish this came to light before his Lavish burial
Now he might be a person of interest to the US govt

Might?

You don't see America coming until they have fully surrounded you. If as recent as few weeks back, Kyari could go for the Obi Cubana show, unaware that he was under intense US investigations I wonder how much discreet background investigation would have been conducted on Kyari’s associates.
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by airsaylongcome: 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
Educationalserv:
mumu so for 550m naira rackets na 300k kyari go collect.

Wait na. America dey drop am small small. I hear Kyari is building a house in Asokoro. We go soon hear more

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by AntonVince: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:
It takes great skills to have combined career in policing, fashion designing and dispatch services.

There was once a super cop indeed !

cheesy grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by stano2(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

I actually stopped reading from @ bolded.

Kanu used to be an enemy of the country which we always discuss about on this same forum, If Kanu and Igboho commit the same offense which is basically agitating for secession which is against Nigeria law, why is Igboho's case different that some of you lots are referring to him as an hero.

Please where is the Integrity in that.. Is that not sheer hypocrisy.

hahahahahaaha.....how do you think sef
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by Jefferic(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
You are the one that need to grow up. Shut the fu¢k up.

KosiGee:
Reno need to grow up. He is becoming very boring.
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by ukahrawah: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
KosiGee:
Reno need to grow up. He is becoming very boring.

Why?
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by wiseworld: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
Abba kyari story for the gods! people can now tell how nigeria plice can lie for Africa.
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by lereinter(m): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
The most useless, stupid, contagious, corrupt, institution in nig is not

Igp can collect 200 naira bribe
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by Jeamillz2020(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
I no fit laugh finish
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by ukahrawah: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
MoIbrahim:

This is how you people usually spoil any national issue by introducing ethnic and religious bigotry into what is a straight forward criminal allegation. When someone asks about the relevance of quota system in this matter, you'll say they are defending Kyari.

Quota system: We all know the disaster it brought to Nigeria. Defending Kyari; Aboki please can you explain?
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by mrblessed(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
nairavsdollars:
What about ladies wear
Don't worry, he is a super unisex tailor. But, are you involved in any kind of internet-related crime? Can you pay in hard currencies? That is where the specialty of Mr. Kyari lies
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by Obipaul77(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
EBMedia:
Reno Omokri: For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion, Super Cop Abba Kyari Is Your Man (Photo)

Reno Omokri took to his Instagram handle to troll super cop, Abba Kyari, who has been indicted in the Hushpuppi fraud case, IgbereTV reports.

He posted a photoshopped image of Abba Kyari and wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR6zoxnjZGJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by egoldman(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Igboho's attempt arrest really hit hard on some people.

Oya let me ask you, with the documents released so far, What's the connection with FBI and bribery case in Nigeria?

In the said report, it was claimed Hush sent total amount of N8m in total transaction which is equivalent to $20k.. The said fraud money is $1.1m

If Kyari received $20k out of $1.1 m, why should he be person of interest to FBI

Is FBI the one to prosecute Bribery case with Kyari or the NPF.

I need answers not goal shifting

Defending fellow Northerner in crime.
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by gleamy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
I won't be surprised if Nollywood produce the movie... KYARI THE TAILOR grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by EdiskyHarry: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
Grayoso:

Abeg shut up ogbeni. Yours is to always make excuses for wrongdoers you have your biased and sectional reasons for supporting.

Kyari is facing very serious scrutiny from the FBI. He is one of Nigeria's top police officer who should have an unimpeachable reputation. We should not be seeing this kind of development that is a big embarrassment to Nigeria and validation of the opinion that all Nigerians are fraudulent, corrupt and criminal-minded

If our top policeman is compromised then who is clean in Nigeria? Do these thing not come to your mind before you talk foolishly?

No fan of Reno but Kyari deserves to be trolled for the next 10 years and you , plus all your other aliases, deserve to be banned permanently from NL.
I wish I can like this your comment two times
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by ovalmystic(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
nairavsdollars:
What about ladies wear

Lol..
Pls dont start!!
���
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by Bigpat: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Who are the wicked village witches and wizards, frying dodo on this Reno head always? This people that are quick to see fault in others.
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by Calitoscassius(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
nairavsdollars:
What about ladies wear
if you are a criminal yahoo lady, yes! He will tailor for you too. grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by Vicilo(m): 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Igboho's attempt arrest really hit hard on some people.

Oya let me ask you, with the documents released so far, What's the connection with FBI and bribery case in Nigeria?

In the said report, it was claimed Hush sent total amount of N8m in total transaction which is equivalent to $20k.. The said fraud money is $1.1m

If Kyari received $20k out of $1.1 m, why should he be person of interest to FBI

Is FBI the one to prosecute Bribery case with Kyari or the NPF.

I need answers not goal shifting

Oga u can't count 100 without starting from 1, minus 20k dollars from d total amount in question, whatever d balance is, d FBI will keep tracing it till 10yrs from now.
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by Mkingz(m): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
Even policeman get side hustle...why you no wan get??...Start whatsapp marketing today,post memes,catch cruise,get contacts,run adverts and promos,cashout all from the comfort of your bed...If you about this lifestyle,then hit me up on whatsapp..08162464258
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by MoIbrahim: 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
ukahrawah:

Quota system: We all know the disaster it brought to Nigeria. Defending Kyari; Aboki please can you explain?

So you think that Kyari is a quack cop? Your non-qouta brain is indeed functioning. grin

If you know the real meaning of Aboki, you would know how much you've been fooling yourself. grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by MoIbrahim: 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
Grayoso:

Guy, you are the one showing ethnic and religious bigotry. Shall I give you several example of Northern leaders who disgrace the remit of their supposedly good education and professional background to be talking like illiterates, feudalists and emotional cretins who have never entered a school?

What is responsible for that and why only Northerners? You think any southern SAN can say what Malami did when he moved quickly to oppose the ban of open grazing demanded by Southern Governors?

Malami said that asking for a ban on open grazing is like asking for a ban on Igbos trading spare parts across Nigeria. You are not ashamed Malami moved quickly to appear a biased and pro-North umpire when he is AGF and Minister of justice for all Nigerians?

Why would any SAN who is a thoroughly professional and experienced lawyer make such an unbelievablly irrelevant and incongruent comparison?

Personally I will only conclude it is because many Northerners remain far more devoted to their religion and ethnicity than to the disciplines of their professional learnings and career path. Accept that and then commit to being part of change.

No one needs your politically correct speech and rhetoric that hides the reality of Nigeria we all live with. In fact most of my talk here is about the partisanship and unfairness of Northern leaders towards the South your kind will never admit to yet you are always quick to portray Northerners as victims.

So SAN is now something shared on the basis of quota? Really, I didn't know that. Thank you for the information.

Nonetheless, if you saw ethnic and religious bigotry in that comment that I made, anyone could correctly identify you as a hollow-headed buzzard.

In any case, I'm not one to argue or fight on the basis of south vs north. My education has taught me that both sides have good and bad people, both sides have foolish and wise people, both sides have wicked and kind people, and no side is perfect.

Finally, make una come see list of non-quota grammatical bullets o; grin
-several example
-the ban of open grazing
-demanded by Southern Governors?

Mr Non-quota Buzzard, there's a software called Grammarly. It is very handy for improving non-quota English grammar. If you're ever able to understand this, there's more.

Finally, someone just whispered into my ears that Hishpuppi the man behind the primary issue under investigation is from the north, not the south.
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:16am On Jul 31, 2021
DADDY FREEZE IS WAITING FOR RENO'S DAY .
Re: Reno Omokri: Contact Abba Kyari For Your Native Wears And Other Fashion by helinuesIsaMumu: 5:34am On Jul 31, 2021
Monogamy:

I actually stopped reading from @ bolded.

Kanu used to be an enemy of the country which we always discuss about on this same forum, If Kanu and Igboho commit the same offense which is basically agitating for secession which is against Nigeria law, why is Igboho's case different that some of you lots are referring to him as an hero.

Please where is the Integrity in that.. Is that not sheer hypocrisy.

Ogbeni shut up, you are too dull and Full of shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) / EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles / This Was What Elrufai Said Then When GEJ Went To Pray - Adeyanju Deji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.