Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI (3072 Views)

Photo Of Vincent Chibuzor: The Man Behind Abba Kyari's Ordeal With FBI / Christopher Olalegbin: EFCC Arraigns Suspect Arrested In Collaboration With FBI / Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by UselessBuhari: 7:23am On Jul 30, 2021
I have seen many comments suggesting Abba Kyari is wanted by FBI for merely receiving money from Hushpuppi, that is far from the truth.
As the screenshot attached shows, he's actually wanted for aiding and abetting crime, he was an accomplice to a particular fraud (maybe even more)
His role in the fraud was arresting the guy who threatened to expose the plan to the potential victim and keeping him locked up until the victim paid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Monogamy: 7:25am On Jul 30, 2021
The documents released so far still get no weight to pin Kyari.. May be there are more documents that are yet to be released.

4 Likes

Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by CursedTinubu: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:
The documents released so far still get no weight to pin Kyari.. May be there are more documents that are yet to be released.

[/s]
crying naked is allowed

21 Likes

Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Asgard73: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2021
He should visit the nearest FBI office with his gang to clear his name and all doubts.

NPF should sponsor the trip .. all this noise no make sense.. after all .. he’s the only Nigeria super cop.

Not an easy feat

1 Like

Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Bedtec: 7:32am On Jul 30, 2021
FBI are very wise , they just released a tip of the ice berg , and Super cop agreed to knowing , transacting and received funds in which ever way from Puppy dog... Now watch out as the main movie unfold , cos you can't predict oyibo movie like Nigerian movie.... Abba kyari is done for
Monogamy:

6 Likes

Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Monogamy: 7:34am On Jul 30, 2021
Asgard73:
He should visit the nearest FBI office with his gang to clear his name and all doubts.

NPF should sponsor the trip .. all this noise no make sense.. after all .. he’s the only Nigeria super cop.

Not an easy feat

But I thought some people said FBI are coming to bungle Carry out from Nigeria?
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Educationalserv: 7:34am On Jul 30, 2021
UselessBuhari:
I have seen many comments suggesting Abba Kyari is wanted by FBI for merely receiving money from Hushpuppi, that is far from the truth.
As the screenshot attached shows, he's actually wanted for aiding and abetting crime, he was an accomplice to a particular fraud (maybe even more)
His role in the fraud was arresting the guy who threatened to expose the plan to the potential victim and keeping him locked up until the victim paid.
so inside 400m naira scam na 300k Kyari cut abi .

1 Like

Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Bedtec: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2021
Get ready to cry more because they will treat him in the language the whites understand which is..... JUSTICE FOR EVERYONE
Monogamy:

5 Likes

Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by OssyMalik: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

help them to release the more documents na. You’re trying to defend Abba Kyari and you are defending him more than he is defending himself. He has already defended himself once on social media but you have defended him a hundred times.

Uchu

13 Likes

Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Are you blind??

4 Likes

Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Monogamy: 7:41am On Jul 30, 2021
OssyMalik:
help them to release the more documents na. You’re trying to defend Abba Kyari and you are defending him more than he is defending himself. He has already defended himself once on social media but you have defended him a hundred times.

Uchu

Wow, asking questions is now defending, I thought some of you guys that have been jumping from one thread to another regarding Kyari's case as FBI prosecutors in this case, why is it so hard for you people to answer simple questions?

Why
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by MufasaLion: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2021
Trash from a dunce head!
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

No it's the job of Interpol and even at that, KYARRI is a well decorated officer so the case won't fly. It will die a natural death..
Life goes on
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Monogamy: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Are you blind??

Which one is blind there? According to the documents released so far, how much in total did hush send to Kyari out of the $1.1m fraud money?
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:44am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Which one is blind there? According to the documents released so far, how much in total did hush send to Kyari out of the $1.1m fraud money?

Rest bro ... You lack the ability to read, comprehend and interpret facts

8 Likes

Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

lol, you are a clown

If he so much believes it is not enough he should go straight to USA and clear his name

After all he has rubbed the Nigeria police in mud internationally and has to clear that out.

11 Likes

Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by OssyMalik: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Wow, asking questions is now defending, I thought some of you guys that have been jumping from one thread to another regarding Kyari's case are FBI prosecutors in this case, why is it so hard for you people to answer simple questions?

Why
you have no right to ask questions because he has been indicted. Stop making a tomfoolery of yourself by crying more than the bereaved

4 Likes

Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Monogamy: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

No it's the job of Interpol and even at that, KYARRI is a well decorated officer so the case won't fly. It will die a natural death..
Life goes on

@ bolded, then why are some people have been somersaulting on Kyari's case since yesterday?

I didn't even follow up with Hush's case from onset cos I wasn't interested, but this Kyari indictment drew my attention cos wondering what offense he has committed in Hush's case that would make FBI to come and arrest him that's according to some quarters
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

@ bolded, then why are some people have been somersaulting on Kyari's case since yesterday?

I didn't even follow up with Hush's case from onset cos I wasn't interested, but this Kyari indictment drew my attention cos wondering what offense he has committed in Hush's case that would make FBI to come and arrest him that's according to some quarters

k
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Monogamy: 7:46am On Jul 30, 2021
OssyMalik:
you have no right to ask questions because he has been indicted. Stop making a tomfoolery of yourself by crying more than the bereaved

So indictment is now conviction?
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by jlinkd78(m): 7:46am On Jul 30, 2021
Noted
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

If you have been following the topic instead of crying on it you would have seen the stated sum

Abba kyari sent pictures of a job well done and a proxy account which Abbas paid ₦8m into

His share for aiding huspuppi to keep Vincent down for his boss to tidy the $1.1m deal

5 Likes

Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Monogamy: 7:48am On Jul 30, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, you are a clown

If he so much believes it is not enough he should go straight to USA and clear his name

After all he has rubbed the Nigeria police in mud internationally and has to clear that out.

Is kyari an officer in Usa or Nigeria?

Is FBI no longer coming to bundle him out of Nigeria for this indictment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igboho Released: No Sit At Home, No Killing Of Police / Picture Of Fela Feeding His Donkey / Wike Apologises To Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.