Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI (3085 Views)

Photo Of Vincent Chibuzor: The Man Behind Abba Kyari's Ordeal With FBI / Christopher Olalegbin: EFCC Arraigns Suspect Arrested In Collaboration With FBI / Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by holocron: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

N8m equivalent of $20k out of $1.1 m fraud money..

Logically, why should Kyari be the person of interest to FBI if he only received paltry $20k out of $1.1m

Or are there still some documents that are yet to be released, cos if the noise indictment is all about the released documents so far , then na trash indictment that can't implicate Kyari

Sir, in this case you are biased umpire
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2021
rottennaija:

You know that because the US govt have shame or intelligence?
I know that because the FBI which the Nigeria police partners with has a better history of competence and quality investigation which the DSS, EFCC all strive to pattern after
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Monogamy: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2021
Perkins2018:

How does what I wrote relate to your question?

A seller is different from someone that was paid 8m naira in installments for helping hushpuppy "keeping" a fellow fraudster in custody until a Qatari is duped.

Dont play dumb whth me.

But some services was provided now, don't you think?

If you are being threatened by someone, won't you report to police? Are you going to make the request of the arrest for free? Nigeria police?

Haba, we all sabi the magic behind the disappearance of meat in the mouth
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Paswill(m): 11:00am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

And do you think NPF, Nigeria government would be useful in Kyari's repatriation?

At this point, it's a game of interests.

The Nigerian government might not be willing to throw their most decorated cop under the bus, (not unless their lack of co-operation poses as a threat to the 2 nations' relations) - which will paint Nigeria, its government and institutions as "fantastically corrupt", which is no longer news.

I fear Nigeria's unresponsiveness will be their greatest mistake.
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by rottennaija(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2021
Mikecold:
I know that because the FBI which the Nigeria police partners with has a better history of competence and quality investigation which the DSS, EFCC all strive to pattern after

Like their investigations of 911? The assassination of JFK? War crimes committed in Afghanistan and Iraq?
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Perkins2018: 11:01am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

But some services was provided now, don't you think?

If you are being threatened by someone, won't you report to police? Are you going to make the request of the arrest for free? Nigeria police?

Haba, we all sabi the magic behind the disappearance of meat in the mouth

And this "help" is criminal in nature, hence his indictment.

Do you now understand?
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Monogamy: 11:09am On Jul 30, 2021
Perkins2018:

Do you now understand?

Oh now I understand.

So when are FBI coming to pick Kyari in Nigeria for this indictments?
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:
The documents released so far still get no weight to pin Kyari.. May be there are more documents that are yet to be released.

Bro, do you now see the OP has confirmed what I was trying to tell you in the other thread that Kyari is implicated of being a conspirator in a crime ?

He is a co-defendant , accused of working with others, who abetted or attempted to abet criminal conspiracy.

He is not just merely a 'bribe takers' as you erroneously assumed. You and other apologists of the current government don't appreciate the magnitude of what Kyari is accused of involvement in.

1 Like

Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2021
Perkins2018:

Do you now understand?

Already tried explaining that to him but his strong dedication to supporting those he is sectionally affiliated with will always prevent him from accepting reality.
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Monogamy: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2021
Grayoso:

Bro, do you now see the OP has confirmed what I was trying to tell you in the other thread that Kyari is implicated of being a conspirator in a crime ?

He is a co-defendant , working with others, who abetted or attempted to abet criminal conspiracy.

He is not just merely a 'bribe takers' as you erroneously assumed. You and other apologists of the current government don't appreciate the magnitude of what Kyari is accused of involvement in.

Is the $550k deal that Hush asked Kyari to arrest his friend for part of the $1.1m deal?
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 30, 2021
rottennaija:

Like their investigations of 911? The assassination of JFK? War crimes committed in Afghanistan and Iraq?
911 by Muslim jihadists, so FBI is God that should erase Quran that institute jihad or they should be in the mind of Muslims planning jihad.

Last time i checked Osama bin Laden was nailed for his 911 crime by FBI

Should FBI also invade the mind of an assassin not a committ a crime, because they bursted the JFK assassin for his crime last time i checked

War crimes committed in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Was war in Afghanistan and Iraq not a government policy that was backed by its senate after debate?

If it was a crime why didn't ICC and Interpol not under USA go after the culprits.

I can see you are confused comparing apples to oranges

1 Like

Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Perkins2018: 11:13am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Oh now I understand.

No they cant just enter Nigeria and pick him because Nigeria is a sovereign country. but they have took the legal route by writing efcc to arrest him as confirmed by efcc.

Nigeria can however protect him because he is a northerner. but he should never travel out of Nigeria.
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Arda1000(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Oh now I understand.

it seems u don’t know about FBI, once Ure in their wanted list forget it no matter how u hide they would still get u,Abba Kyari knows these so that’s why his into hiding since yesterday,he deactivated his fb account yesterday night to avoid being tracked but he should know that fb tracking is just a tip in the world of tracking
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Is the $550k deal that Hush asked Kyari to arrest his friend for part of the $1.1m deal?
yes it is

1 Like

Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Monogamy: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2021
Arda1000:
it seems u don’t know about FBI, once Ure in their wanted list forget it no matter how u hide they would still get u,Abba Kyari knows these so that’s why his into hiding since yesterday,he deactivated his fb account yesterday night to avoid being tracked but he should know that fb tracking is just a tip in the world of tracking

Wondering how Onyenma has been able to evade the almighty FBI arrest
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Monogamy: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2021
Perkins2018:

No they cant just enter Nigeria and pick him because Nigeria is a sovereign country. but they have took the legal route by writing efcc to arrest him as confirmed by efcc.

Nigeria can however protect him because he is a northerner. but he should never travel out of Nigeria.

If @ bolded is likely going to be the outcome of this indictments, they why are some people somersaulting on this news?
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by NGpatriot: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:
The documents released so far still get no weight to pin Kyari.. May be there are more documents that are yet to be released.

Must you broadcast to the world that you don't know how to read and comprehend simple English words?
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Monogamy: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2021
NGpatriot:

Must you broadcast to the world that you don't know how to read and comprehend simple English words?

undecided sad
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Don't confuse yourself. This is simply about relational input that facilitates a criminal conspiracy. What you need to know is that Kyari played a part , willingly and intentionally with others, to abet a criminal conspiracy.

Simplistically, it means Kyari willingly participated a group effort to commit a crime. Not Rocket science bruv.
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Monogamy: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2021
Grayoso:

Don't confuse yourself. This is simply about relational input that facilitates a criminal conspiracy. What you need to know is that Kyari played a part , willingly and intentionally with others, to abet a criminal conspiracy.

Simplistically, it means Kyari willingly participated a group effort to commit a crime. Not Rocket science bruv.

And you evade my question?

Why?
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Arda1000(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Wondering how Onyenma has been able to evade the almighty FBI arrest
please check the meaning of the bolded in a dictionary before mentioning me
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Monogamy: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2021
Mikecold:
yes it is

I am yet to read that part in the documents, abi you have the lastest one?
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Monogamy: 11:25am On Jul 30, 2021
Arda1000:
please check the meaning of the bolded in a dictionary before mentioning me

Sir I just did

evade
/ɪˈveɪd/

escape or avoid (someone or something), especially by guile or trickery.

"friends helped him to evade capture for a time"

Similar:
elude
avoid
dodge
escape (from)
stay away from
steer clear of
run away from
break away from
lose
leave behind
shake
shake off
keep at arm's length
keep out of someone's way
give someone a wide berth
sidestep
keep one's distance from
deceive
trick
cheat
end-run
ditch
give someone the slip
bilk
Opposite:
confront
run into

(of an abstract thing) elude (someone).
"sleep still evaded her"
avoid giving a direct answer to (a question).
"he denied evading the question
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Arda1000(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Sir I just did

evade
/ɪˈveɪd/

escape or avoid (someone or something), especially by guile or trickery.

"friends helped him to evade capture for a time"

Similar:
elude
avoid
dodge
escape (from)
stay away from
steer clear of
run away from
break away from
lose
leave behind
shake
shake off
keep at arm's length
keep out of someone's way
give someone a wide berth
sidestep
keep one's distance from
deceive
trick
cheat
end-run
ditch
give someone the slip
bilk
Opposite:
confront
run into

(of an abstract thing) elude (someone).
"sleep still evaded her"
avoid giving a direct answer to (a question).
"he denied evading the question
now did u get to know that “evade” simply means temporary escaping,you cant evade every day hope u know that
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Monogamy: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2021
Arda1000:
now did u get to know that “evade” simply means temporary escaping,you cant evade every day hope u know that

That was in reference to Onyema right?
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by UselessBuhari: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Are the FBI also going to arrest the gucci store owners where hush might have spent the reasonable part of the money?
If the Gucci customers actually assisted him in duping somebody like kyari did
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

And you evade my question?

Why?

It's not a relevant question. The FBI allege that Kyari played a part in abetting a criminal and organised conspiracy. Why would I then go back and forth with you over a detail only a jury is fit to inspect and deliberate on?

For neutral observers ,like us, we should only focus on what Kyari is accused of and the implications for his office.

A top police officer implicated in conspiring with criminals to undermine the Nigerian crime-fighting and justice system is a very serious concern for Nigeria and all Nigerians.
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Arda1000(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

That was in reference to Onyema right?
yes ofcourse even to Abba
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Monogamy: 11:35am On Jul 30, 2021
Grayoso:

It's not a relevant question. The FBI allege that Kyari played a part in abetting a criminal and organised conspiracy. Why would I then go back and forth with you over a detail only a jury is fit to inspect and deliberate on?

For neutral observers ,like us, we should only focus on what Kyari is accused of and the implications for his office.

A top police officer implicated in conspiring with criminals to undermine the Nigerian crime-fighting and justice system is a very serious concern for Nigeria and all Nigerians.

Like you said as neutral observers, if you have been observing my comments about Kyari's case, most have been questions though they are thought provoking.

Is Kyari the only person mentioned in the documents?

If Kyari collected $20k out of $1.1m what happened to the rest of $1.080m? Hush spent it alone without involving or engaging others? If he did with others, why are there names not Mentioned?
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Monogamy: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2021
Arda1000:
yes ofcourse even to Abba

But at the moment, they are both evading arrest right?
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2021
UselessBuhari:

Correct response. For example, if the Gucci store owner willingly swiped the credit card Hushpuppi used for his shopping , knowing fully well the purchase is criminal attempt to defraud others, then the store owner will be charged as part of a criminal conspiracy.
Re: Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI by Monogamy: 11:37am On Jul 30, 2021
UselessBuhari:

But I thought anyone involved in the spending of the money would be picked one by one by FBI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! / "You Should Try & Take Some Rest" — IBB Tells Bola Tinubu / Labour Party Wins Unit 61 Ward 5 Ibadan north local government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.