Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,762 members, 7,840,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Is It Me, Or Is The Imf Completely Against Nigeria's Development? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Me, Or Is The Imf Completely Against Nigeria's Development? (468 Views)

Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government / Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas / Iweala The Imf/world Bank Agent Vows To Resign If Gej Return To 65 Naira <Rumor> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Me, Or Is The Imf Completely Against Nigeria's Development? by Ikengawo: 5:59am On May 15, 2011
They were the ones that got babangida to murder our currency original
then they ask to devalue it again
then they state building refinaries aren't good for nigeria.

smh.
Re: Is It Me, Or Is The Imf Completely Against Nigeria's Development? by vladimiros: 6:12am On May 15, 2011
nobody sent nigeria to ask them for help
Re: Is It Me, Or Is The Imf Completely Against Nigeria's Development? by Bishopking: 6:59am On May 15, 2011
guys, please know that our nation is one of those that imf (which is one of the imperialists' agents) have decided should never see development. If you have the time, search for nssm200. This is an american government's document (previously classified by us president and authored by nobel laurate henry kissinger in 1975).
You may also search for origin of the so called imf by reading about or watching documentaries on the 'money masters'.
It is rather unfortunate that we are blessed with people like ibb and co who are the agents of such organizations.
Re: Is It Me, Or Is The Imf Completely Against Nigeria's Development? by Mynd44: 7:59am On May 15, 2011
The real question is why our leaders keep going back to them for advice

(1) (Reply)

Enough Of Zoning / Re: South-east Leaders: We Accept Sgf / Ivory Coast's President Alassane Ouattara Inaugurated - Photos (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.