Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,219 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Re: South-east Leaders: We Accept Sgf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: South-east Leaders: We Accept Sgf (469 Views)

South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) / I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha / Are We Any Better Than The Leaders We Condemn ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: South-east Leaders: We Accept Sgf by Calculia: 11:32am On May 17, 2011
All these are just speculations, lets wait until GEJ is inaugurated, then we get confirmations on what is what! Only then can we take a decisive action.

If you ask me, I think the old boy wants an Igbo SGF because it is strategic for him to have his base at the heart of affairs than on the outskirts. This would be more comfortable and effective for him.

But the problem with this is that the igbos believe in every man for himself. we have helped you get the post, so fend for yourself and let us do our own bidding in the senate or reps. lol Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

(1) (Reply)

House Passes Wealth Fund Bill / Why The Educated African Stands Alone / Time To Tell The Truth: Obama Ought To Be Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.