Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed (1988 Views)

Your Opinion Is Needed Here... / Parents Loving One Of Their Children More Than The Others: Your Opinion / Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by olurili(m): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2021
Good day great nairalanders,i know this sound somehow but it is really bothering my mind,please what they family problem(ogun idile) and spiritual bondage(ide aye in yoruba language)is it real or just a fantasy,i want someone that have experience on this topic to please put me through,this is a very serious matter please
Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by Divoc19(f): 7:58am On Jul 30, 2021
They are both real. Thing is, you can't liberate yourself totally from these bondage but you can make their effect on you very minimal.

That is, if you can identify that you have any connection to these bondages.

olurili:
Good day great nairalanders,i know this sound somehow but it is really bothering my mind,please what they family problem(ogun idile) and spiritual bondage(ide aye in yoruba language)is it real or just a fantasy,i want someone that have experience on this topic to please put me through,this is a very serious matter please
Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by Nooneonline(m): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2021
With Jesus in Ur life no deity will have u under their control

8 Likes

Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by olurili(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2021
Divoc19:
They are both real. Thing is, you can't liberate yourself totally from these bondage but you can make their effect on you very minimal.

That is, if you can identify that you have any connection to these bondages.

haaa,is there any proof pls,am going crazy already
Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by olurili(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2021
Nooneonline:
With Jesus in Ur life no deity will have u under their control
if religion can solve this,am not suppose to be here typing this,i do pray five times daily,i fast,i will wake by midnight and pray,am a very hardworking guy,where am i getting it wrong

2 Likes

Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by ToastingAllowan: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2021
They are following you cheesy
Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by olurili(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
ToastingAllowan:
They are following you cheesy
you are not lieing,but is there any proof to back it up
Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by Divoc19(f): 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
Proof that they are real or proof that you are connected to these bondages?

olurili:
Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by mariahAngel(f): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
olurili:

What’s happening to you?
Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Why doesn't this apply in developed countries It's just a lame excuse

1 Like

Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by olurili(m): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
Divoc19:
Proof that they are real or proof that you are connected to these bondages?

see should i tell you,with the way thing is going,i pray i dont turn to atheist,just imagine,this is my 8 years of hustling,i have no reasonable amount,anytime i complain,they keep assuring me that better is coming,with all the prayer and hardwork,whereas i know guys that dont attend any church program OR go to mosque and they are doing well
Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by olurili(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lagbaja88:
Why doesn't this apply in developed countries It's just a lame excuse
even am tired,if i should tell you one or two things have done to make things smooth,you will pity me
Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by olurili(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

What’s happening to you?
things just dont go as it suppose to be,even if it go smooth for like one month,it will still crumble back
Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by Nooneonline(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
olurili:
if religion can solve this,am not suppose to be here typing this,i do pray five times daily,i fast,i will wake by midnight and pray,am a very hardworking guy,where am i getting it wrong
Christianity is not a religion it's life
Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by Nooneonline(m): 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
olurili:
things just dont go as it suppose to be,even if it go smooth for like one month,it will still crumble back
I was there but Jesus Christ turned it around for me
Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by olurili(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nooneonline:
I was there but Jesus Christ turned it around for me
what is the worst that ever happen to you
Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by MufasaLion: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
I really don't believe it's any bondage. Why is it only in Africa that we tag bondage to failure? Bro, I'd urge you re-strategize your life. Move with people of like minds and be. Work smart not work hard.
Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by Nooneonline(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
olurili:
what is the worst that ever happen to you
I struggled for everything in life sometimes when I want to do something that will take me to the next level it collapses even if I have plan A to B.
My foundations had be real good.
Let me give u one instance. Imagine saving up to buy a camera for months only for it to fall from my hand and get damaged barely 20 minutes after buying it. I couldn't hold down a mere gateman job for more than 3 months. I used to experience some kind of deja vu that indicated bad stuff will happen soon. I am the first born it wasn't easy. Fasting and midnight prayers will save u
Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by olurili(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nooneonline:
I struggled for everything in life sometimes when I want to do something that will take me to the next level it collapses even if I have plan A to B.
My foundations had be real good.
Let me give u one instance. Imagine saving up to buy a camera for months only for it to fall from my hand and get damaged barely 20 minutes after buying it. I couldn't hold down a mere gateman job for more than 3 months. I used to experience some kind of deja vu that indicated bad stuff will happen soon. I am the first born it wasn't easy. Fasting and midnight prayers will save u
let me share my own part with you,firstly,what i notice is,if i have friend or i do go somewhere to play when am small,is either i stole something there,or i end up being digraced,it graduate to stage that i dont have any friend(thanks to my step mum that always bad mouth every where with every chance she have)all this stop when i leave house,it is going well at first till one of the staff where am working introduce me to tramadol,he said it is body pain drug,tramadol that one ruin me for good five years,all money i make,i will use it to buy drug,so when i finally free from tramadol,i hustle for good two years,i gather like 120k,then i start business,the business dont last for 2month b4 it collapse,the day i will close down that shop,i shut it down with tears in my eyes,then i go back to hustle again for another 1 and half year,i make only 100k,then i start another business now,am experiencing the same thing i experience the first time,if it is not bondage or any spiritual effect,is not suppose to be this way,a guy introduce me to dropshipping,i never make any successful transaction since i start,if not that am hoping for better day,i would have commit suicide long time ago
Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by olurili(m): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
I really don't believe it's any bondage. Why is it only in Africa that we tag bondage to failure? Bro, I'd urge you re-strategize your life. Move with people of like minds and be. Work smart not work hard.

pls if you know how to work smart,tell me pls,before bad thing will happen to me
Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by olurili(m): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pls am not asking anyone to help me with money,someone said i should work smart,pls anyone know how to work smart should put me through,a girl said,if at 26years you dont have 500k,you are a failure,here i am i never count 200k cash before my whole life
Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by Nooneonline(m): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
olurili:
let me share my own part with you,firstly,what i notice is,if i have friend or i do go somewhere to play when am small,is either i stole something there,or i end up being digraced,it graduate to stage that i dont have any friend(thanks to my step mum that always bad mouth every where with every chance she have)all this stop when i leave house,it is going well at first till one of the staff where am working introduce me to tramadol,he said it is body pain drug,tramadol that one ruin me for good five years,all money i make,i will use it to buy drug,so when i finally free from tramadol,i hustle for good two years,i gather like 120k,then i start business,the business dont last for 2month b4 it collapse,the day i will close down that shop,i shut it down with tears in my eyes,then i go back to hustle again for another 1 and half year,i make only 100k,then i start another business now,am experiencing the same thing i experience the first time,if it is not bondage or any spiritual effect,is not suppose to be this way,a guy introduce me to dropshipping,i never make any successful transaction since i start,if not that am hoping for better day,i would have commit suicide long time ago
psalms 24 psalms 91 and Isaiah 43 1-2 and strong and powerful midnight prayers. Will help u. Village people are real, spirits are real and God is very real. There are demonic spirits that have been controlling Ur life and gates ancient gates blocking Ur blessing. When men are sleeping get up and pray. Take back Ur destiny in Ur hands fast seven days and Ur dream life will change. That will be Ur first sign.

2 Likes

Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by olurili(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nooneonline:
psalms 24 psalms 91 and Isaiah 43 1-2 and strong and powerful midnight prayers. Will help u. Village people are real, spirits are real and God is very real. There are demonic spirits that have been controlling Ur life and gates ancient gates blocking Ur blessing. When men are sleeping get up and pray. Take back Ur destiny in Ur hands fast seven days and Ur dream life will change. That will be Ur first sign.
Normal fast or dry fast that christian normally fast,i fast for 30days straight,i even do fast on thursday and monday

1 Like

Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by Nooneonline(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
olurili:
Normal fast or dry fast that christian normally fast,i fast for 30days straight,i even do fast on thursday and monday
it depends on u and how badly u want Ur life and destiny to change
Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by olurili(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nooneonline:
it depends on u and how badly u want Ur life and destiny to change
i can really see you want to help me,pls which type of fast?
Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by AutoChick4U(f): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
olurili:
No. You simply engaging in businesses that yield low. For d droppshipping, try ad adverts biko. better remove such negative thoughts from ur head
Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by olurili(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
AutoChick4U:
No. You simply engaging in businesses that yield low. For d droppshipping, try ad adverts biko. better remove such negative thoughts from ur head
pls put me through
Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by olurili(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
Joscowealth:
WHY NOT EARN IN DOLLARS NOW THAT NAIRA IS LOSING VALUE

I CAN SHOW YOU THE WAY

60K$120 15K 30$ CAPITAL... Return Of Investment in 30days MAKE OVER 400K COMPLETING A TASK.
i forget to add that am a forex trader,what did i get in return....ZERO
Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by LadyRosa(f): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lol... This one doesn't have any spiritual problem sef.Smh.

If I tell you my story, Chai!
Anyway, you don't have problems. Just continue to pray. I just feel your step mother is out for you, I just hope she isn't diabolic OR a witch.

I fear arm robber pass Demons/witch.

1 Like

Re: Life And Death Matter.pls Your Opinion Is Needed by Nooneonline(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
olurili:
i can really see you want to help me,pls which type of fast?
try 6 to 6 for 7 days. U can drink water

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? / Should I Inform My Inlaw?. / How To Make Your Wife Understand That U Are So Bitter About Her Bad Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.