Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Only God Knows How Many People Abba Kayari done Assassinate criminal police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only God Knows How Many People Abba Kayari done Assassinate criminal police (1019 Views)

Abba Kayari And His Gang Just Kill This Good Police Officer / Shame To Abba Kayari Pictures / Revelation On Buhari,Abba Kayari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only God Knows How Many People Abba Kayari done Assassinate criminal police by Madmohamed1: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2021
Only God knows how many innocent people this Abba kayari assassination squad kill for his gang of criminal. Even politicians are using him to assassinate their opponent. I'm still investigating may be he was the Hite man who assassinate gulak. My team is on the ground they will visit the crime scene get some information from the people. Abba I'm out for you. And be ready to receive massive petition from the people you kill their love one we can wait to see you in USA prison

6 Likes

Re: Only God Knows How Many People Abba Kayari done Assassinate criminal police by thuxzwda1: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Only God knows how many innocent people this Abba kayari assassination squad kill for his gang of criminal. Even politicians are using him to assassinate their opponent. I'm still investigating may be he was the Hite man who assassinate gulak. My team is on the ground they will visit the crime scene get some information from the people. Abba I'm out for you.

Re: Only God Knows How Many People Abba Kayari done Assassinate criminal police by flamingREED(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2021
There's a saying that goes thus, "who watches the watchman?"

You know the answer.

1 Like

Re: Only God Knows How Many People Abba Kayari done Assassinate criminal police by Danjikanbauchi: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2021
You have my support, please investigate well. Kyari is a killer
Re: Only God Knows How Many People Abba Kayari done Assassinate criminal police by Madmohamed1: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
You have my support, please investigate well. Kyari is a killer
I suspect most of assassination in IMO state was the hand work of Abba kayari and his gang of murderers.
Re: Only God Knows How Many People Abba Kayari done Assassinate criminal police by Danjikanbauchi: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2021
Madmohamed1:
I suspect most of assassination in IMO state was the hand work of Abba kayari and his gang of murderers.
walahi it's true. Buhari uses Hushkyari to do lots of dirty work. Even the death of Barde former chief of Airstaff and that's why police won't arrest anybody after the killings. Kyari and his gang are the unknown Gunmen Terrorising Imo state. We know but nobody will believe us.
Re: Only God Knows How Many People Abba Kayari done Assassinate criminal police by Tranquillity360: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Only God knows how many innocent people this Abba kayari assassination squad kill for his gang of criminal. Even politicians are using him to assassinate their opponent. I'm still investigating may be he was the Hite man who assassinate gulak. My team is on the ground they will visit the crime scene get some information from the people. Abba I'm out for you.
And the criminal Abba Kyari was in Imo state when the man was killed.

1 Like

Re: Only God Knows How Many People Abba Kayari done Assassinate criminal police by Monogamy: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2021
Here we go again

We actually understand where the bitterness is coming from, to some, it's pay back time for Kyari restoring peace in their region for clearing the miscreants elements, to sane Nigerians, this is the best time to protect our super cop, Nigeria Jack Bauer, Abba Kyari just as the way we protected Onyenma
Re: Only God Knows How Many People Abba Kayari done Assassinate criminal police by DOTian: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:
Here we go again

We actually understand where the bitterness is from, to some, it's pay back time for Kyari restoring peace in their region for clearing the miscreants elements, to same Nigerians, this is the best time to protect our super cop, Nigeria Jack Bauer, Abba Kyari
Actually some of your type wants him jailed because he was at Obi Cubanas event. You guys have never forgiven him since them.. It's mainly the reason why it seems that the only people supporting him at the present are northerners.. Restored peace to which region? By snapping pics in farmlands? Is your region more peaceful than the East?

1 Like

Re: Only God Knows How Many People Abba Kayari done Assassinate criminal police by Monogamy: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2021
DOTian:

Actually some of your type wants him jailed because he was at Obi Cubanas event. You guys have never forgiven him since them.. It's mainly the reason why it seems that the only people supporting him at the present are northerners.. Restored peace to which region? By snapping pics in farmlands? Is your region more peaceful than the East?

Why do you people like to lie ridiculously? I did not support the extradition of Onyenma but instead protected him.

I wasn't even online the weekend Cubana had his mum burial...

So it means the rest of your epistle is as usual bunkum
Re: Only God Knows How Many People Abba Kayari done Assassinate criminal police by DOTian: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Why do you people like to lie ridiculously? I did not support the extradition of Onyenma but instead protected him.

I wasn't even online the weekend Cubana had his mum burial...

So it means the rest of your epistle is as usual bunkum
Taaaaah! Mechionu
Igbophobia is the New pandemic in your neck of the woods!
We may need to wake TB Joshua to deliver you lot from this ravaging desease..
Re: Only God Knows How Many People Abba Kayari done Assassinate criminal police by Monogamy: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2021
DOTian:

Taaaaah! Mechionu
Igbophobia is the New pandemic in your neck of the woods!
We may need to wake TB Joshua to deliver you lot from this ravaging desease..

Another warp thinking.. Is TB Joshua still alive abi you just arrived from one of the P&P?
Re: Only God Knows How Many People Abba Kayari done Assassinate criminal police by Finnese001: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Another warp thinking.. Is TB Joshua still alive abi you just arrived from one of the P&P?

You get work at all

Just asking though kiss

2 Likes

Re: Only God Knows How Many People Abba Kayari done Assassinate criminal police by Monogamy: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2021
Finnese001:

You get work at all

Just asking though kiss

Why do you ask?
Re: Only God Knows How Many People Abba Kayari done Assassinate criminal police by overall90: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
You are right.
The reason why most assassination cases are never solved.
Imagine if Hush wanted that Chibuzor dead, the guy for don go since.
Re: Only God Knows How Many People Abba Kayari done Assassinate criminal police by AntiBMC(m): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
Criminal cop who is soaked in the blood of the innocent.

Trust foolanis to always be involved with evil. Super cop super cop, we now know how he got there, he never gave his victims a chance to prove demselves innocent.
Re: Only God Knows How Many People Abba Kayari done Assassinate criminal police by donjahsy(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:
Here we go again

We actually understand where the bitterness is coming from, to some, it's pay back time for Kyari restoring peace in their region for clearing the miscreants elements, to sane Nigerians, this is the best time to protect our super cop, Nigeria Jack Bauer, Abba Kyari just as the way we protected Onyenma
And what if he is guilty of what he is being accused of, will you still protect a criminal Jack? You must learn to control your emotion when on social media.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Sit At Home What Do You People Want Maka Chukwu(photo) / I Want To Launch 2 Toyota Hiace Buses To Ply Lagos To Abuja / Buhari Has Really Set Back Fulani People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.