Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts (30069 Views)

I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims / Ronaldo, Maguire Clash Over Man Utd Captain’s Armband / Nigerian Officials Diverted $100,000 Meant For Women Basketball Team - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by coolcare(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2021
Why the heading Nigeria corruption when some few self-centered official is trying to keep what is not theirs.

It's simple Mr so so and so is trying to take what is not theirs.

Simple
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Sharic: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2021
Corruption- even in Tokyo.

The world is watching

I'm ashamed of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by gasparpisciotta: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2021
It will never be well with those officials

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2021
If the official(s) wants to justify their reason for withholding the phones, they need to return the 10 units to Samsung immediately.

seunlayi:

https://punchng.com/nigerian-officials-athletes-clash-over-samsung-phone-gifts/?amp

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by tfelicityk(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2021
Dey carry their greedy and cheating attitude to the Olympic games again?

Why are our officials like this?
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Edyice: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2021
Another Abba kyari in the making grin

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Polynek(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2021
We ll always display nal grin I love my country I don't know about you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by funmise007(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2021
Abi greedyness foolishness and cursed from home mental coma,infact things don worse pass as we see am for this country
Highlyrespected:
I can boldy say the is a result of poverty stricken mentality
Contentment is the key
Corrupt officials.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Hellonearth: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2021
They should not distract us from ABBA Kyari fraud case oooo
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Priwillo: 9:53am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by KosiGee(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2021
What’s the name of the Nigerian official that collected all the phones on behalf of the athletes??

What’s the name official that said disqualified athletes were not eligible?

This is embarrassing. It’s like adults fighting over pieces of meats at weddings.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by jocal(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2021
National disgrace to d outside world, dem no get shame at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by themanderon: 9:53am On Jul 30, 2021
Very typical. Awon ole officials trying to reap where they did not sow. Others are amassing medals, we are amassing embarrassment upon injury. They do not even care that we have no hope or prospect for a medal only to scheme on how to benefit from our collective disgrace. This is a consequence of putting the wrong people into positions where they have no business occupying. Quota system rubbish.
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Ekpeitut: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2021
QueenVaji:
Nigerians are evil pple ..am really sorry to say this but is true...greed and wickedness is the reason why we wont grow as a nation..

99% of Nigerians has this selfish and corrupt mindset that makes them want to cheat at with any opportunity they get...no sympathy for their fellow human...if u like die as long as they good m .they are even happier when they see u suffering and they are not..

ordinary student in school will change to god when he/she becomes a class rep....just imagine..common phone not even car...tufiakwa i curse the day i was born into this witchcraft country...

Haba, you are indirectly cursing your parents. Not cool. Don't let Nigeria get to you. Do all you can to legitimately break free from the powers holding down Nigeria and give your own kids a better life, else they'll also curse the day you birthed them.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by thaoriginator: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2021
Nonsense with ingredients
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by ephraim18(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2021
Very disgraceful and embarrassing... Why always Nigeria... Too bad
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by thesolutions(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2021
Mordecai:
undecided

Less than two weeks ago, a patriotic Nigerian asked them to take a stand for Nigeria, against the state-sanctioned corruption, banditry kidnapping etc.

They nearly lynched him. They did anyway, in their warped minds. And threw him out of the bus, in a show of loyalty to the corrupt officials.

Less than a month later, they are getting a feel of the uselessness of these same officials.

Didn't take long...
Kar ......... Ma
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by funmise007(m): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2021
If Nigeria naa naa stubborn child i go beat stupid and bastard for em body..b4 e kill me I go kill am
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by nooker: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2021
Samsung no cry, na una wan help them cry. Give the athletes the da.mn phones. Instead of them to be thinking of how to improve the performance of the athletes, dem dey drag phones. Nigeria should be barred from future Olympics sef. It's just another money making venture for those useless officials

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by omoluka: 9:57am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by skywalker240(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigeria is a disgrace to the world
To the universe

To the cosmos

To humanity

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by pickatyouu: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2021
Suffer and cheating don reduce some persons to rubbish.

I know the top officials want to make sure they oppress the athletes and not gift them what was given to them by Samsung.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you.
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Hushmoni: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2021
Why dem go go Tokyo go f#ck up? Oga carry the phones enter 9ja and sell, I even need that S20 or S21 grin
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by skywalker240(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2021
Mordecai:
undecided

Less than two weeks ago, a patriotic Nigerian asked them to take a stand for Nigeria, against the state-sanctioned corruption, banditry kidnapping etc.

They nearly lynched him. They did anyway, in their warped minds. And threw him out of the bus, in a show of loyalty to the corrupt officials.

Less than a month later, they are getting a feel of the uselessness of these same officials.

Didn't take long...
The average Nigerian is a hypocrite

Serves them right
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Naijanascam: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2021
Useless officials always making things difficult as they are demigods.....too laughable to represent a whole nation and always claiming patriotism

Elevated Iberiberism
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Nukilia: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2021
Mordecai:
undecided
Less than two weeks ago, a patriotic Nigerian asked them to take a stand for Nigeria, against the state-sanctioned corruption, banditry kidnapping, etc.
Didn't take long...

The emboldened got me laughing loud
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by bejeria101(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2021
These foolish officials that have never done anything worthwhile in their lives are fighting for what belong to athletes.

Dumb humans

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by techWriter1: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2021
Which thing graft!
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Govocrete: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2021
It's about the jungle justice be meted to all corrupt civil servant. That is when sanity will be restored in this blessed country of ours.

They want to hold on to the phone, come back to impress their side chicks.
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Maximus85(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2021
Then they should return the 10 phones to Samsung. Simple. Everybody just dey find ways to take thief.
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by ezewealth(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2021
African man oppressing fellow African man. It is a normal thing, we ain't suppose to be surprise. We hate ourselves soo much, no love among ourselves, without white men in our life, we would would have been worst. Its the d White that DAT emancipated us from slavery, killing of twins. When it comes to money, forget it, a black man wouldn't bat an eye to kill his fellow black.
I don't mean to be rude to us. But mehn we get a long way to go, especially Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Limassol(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2021
Dronedude:
How can I identify those athletes to give them 1000 dollars each or get them a Samsung S20?
God bless you baba! Just look at the way these bastards are disgracing us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) / Arsenal To Fine Alex Iwobi Over ‘Unacceptable’ Partying Before Cup Loss / ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.