Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts (29886 Views)

I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims / Ronaldo, Maguire Clash Over Man Utd Captain’s Armband / Nigerian Officials Diverted $100,000 Meant For Women Basketball Team - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by mideope: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2021
Abeg na who Nigeria offend........I don dey wait for this Olympic drama from Naija camp.
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by udemzeus(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2021
E be things, see poverty mentality ���
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Olamideayomide(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2021
Shaking my head in Swahili....
It's finished ooooo
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Burgerlomo: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigeria is a disgrace to the world

Please you can repeat that again and again cool
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2021
Dronedude:
How can I identify those athletes to give them 1000 dollars each or get them a Samsung S20?
I need money for medicines not a phone even though mine's not too good
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by slowice(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2021
What does the idiat minister want to with 19 phones,? What manner of greed is this? The ode even had to collect the phones in bulk... Who send am? That act alone is the beginning of the corruption.

Name and shame them

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Lonelypacifist6: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2021
What is this disgrace of a nation
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
very useless country
q The country is not useless. The individual citizens are.

Nigeria is a beautiful country. But the character of it's people is ugly as Bleep!
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2021
QueenVaji:

now listen to me you buffoon...don't quote me again..cos u dnt have any sensible thing to say..

He actually said the truth, If you don't do things right to beak away from the curse you already placed on yourself (Nigeria) your kids would also curse the day you gave birth to them. Period.

Truth is indeed bitter.
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:19am On Jul 30, 2021
Nigeria is just so useless in all aspect a country that disgraces her citizens at any given opportunity.spits.
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:19am On Jul 30, 2021
Who knows where that fulani man that cursed them dey, should go and beg him to revise the curses placed on them... because as I said earlier they will come back to Nigeria a very disgraceful way, ordinary bronze they won't see... they will come last in medal ranking
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2021
QueenVaji:
Nigerians are evil pple ..am really sorry to say this but is true...greed and wickedness is embedded in our dna and thats the reason why we wont grow as a nation never

99% of Nigerians has this selfish and corrupt mindset that makes them want to cheat at any opportunity they get...no sympathy for their fellow human...if u like die as long as they good..infact they are even happier when they see u suffering and they are doing better..
its very rare to see a pure heart in Nigeria

ordinary student in school will change to god when he/she becomes a class rep....just imagine..common phone not even car...tufiakwa i curse the day i was born into this witchcraft country...mesef no holy

now listen to me you buffoon...don't quote me again..cos u dnt have any sensible thing to say..
He gave an advice. Boom you got angry and insulted the shit outta the guy. Well, as you said you indeed a part of the problem!
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Tywo2018: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2021
That Samsung Phone bad gan 5G no easy.. they must kill themselves. ROC dont get it
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Hiarmn(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2021
Nigeria Citizens are just defacing Nigeria up and down,a time will come if all this corruption of a thing is not curb ,to travel to ordinary Ghana go hard o
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Getsaved(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2021
QueenVaji:
Nigerians are evil pple ..am really sorry to say this but is true...greed and wickedness is embedded in our dna and thats the reason why we wont grow as a nation never

99% of Nigerians has this selfish and corrupt mindset that makes them want to cheat at any opportunity they get...no sympathy for their fellow human...if u like die as long as they good..infact they are even happier when they see u suffering and they are doing better..

ordinary student in school will change to god when he/she becomes a class rep....just imagine..common phone not even car...tufiakwa i curse the day i was born into this witchcraft country...mesef no holy

Friend, everything you said is the truth, I am very much angry as you are about this country we find ourselves, and many are angry too. Nevertheless, there are two things I will never blame God about, number one, is that I did not make the choice to be born into Nigeria, and number two, I did not make the choice of the parents by which I am born. There are still very good and pure minded Nigerians, atleast more than 1% in Nigeria. Many of them are hiding some are travelling enmass out of the country. The few of us who may not have the source and connection to travel will strive to be very much different from the bunch of corrupt many in the society. That is what we strive for, it is not easy but we are pushing ahead.
Stay good bro. I totally understand you.
Stay good.
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Fragility6: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2021
QueenVaji:

Not just phone.Phone worth 1000dollars add am
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by rajiedreez: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2021
Simple way to cast the authorities, make dem go the Samsung office with their card and try to collect the phone, them Samsung will look into who came to collect the phoned

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Lastmankc(m): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Buhari please
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by mechanics(m): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2021
Hmmmm, just for how much, compare with their salaries and allowance, these officials are very desperate to enrich themselves.
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Ayomarcel(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2021
Why are we always doing this.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by walozanga(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2021
Fahdiga:

Not Nigeria bt everything that surround buhari
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Izongdave(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2021
Am very confident Nigerian officials aren't corrupt they'll eventually give them their entitlements
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Freelancerx: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2021
Those officials are a disgrace and it's sad
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Adabestseason(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2021
How were those athletes selected,why did they fail the tests and Nigerian officials should return those phones to samsung,i know from my heart that those no-names officials will bring those phones to Nigeria,sell to get dollars, hand them over to their girl friends who will competing for field and track events in their respective bedrooms,some wives as olympic gifts and others their underage children to show how much they love and care for the family at the expense of others.But somebody made the samsung phones(technology&innovation),Ours are corruption,bribery,thievery,kleptocracy,sex,expensive cars and nepotism.I believe somebody is a minister.
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by lebete3000: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2021
wolexy14:
Dem no even get shame,na samsung wey d team suppose collect una wan go give una gfs,after failing at you duties ,she shame no dey catch una ni?super cop to the world ,tokyo tiffs to the world, wondering who ll be next,,,,bastards everywhere .

The way people dey mumu for babes for Naija ba, you go really understand why Naija babes be the way dem be.
Them dey make ridiculous request wey no other African man fit grant, except Nigerian man, because dem know sey we mumu wellwell.
Imagine stealing an athlete's S21 phone worth over 500k in our useless currency, to goan show off or dash one useless hoeloshow, because of one smelly H-shaped gash between her thighs.
It's no wonder it's a terribly foolish idea to marry from Naija go oyinbo land, cos once she sabi her rights laidis, you own don finish be that, and she go see personally to that.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Imustnottalk: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2021
Everything about nigeria is corruption and connection even if you don't want the system will frustrate to do against your wishes
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Doyou2019: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2021
Mordecai:
undecided

Less than two weeks ago, a patriotic Nigerian asked them to take a stand for Nigeria, against the state-sanctioned corruption, banditry kidnapping etc.

They nearly lynched him. They did anyway, in their warped minds. And threw him out of the bus, in a show of loyalty to the corrupt officials.

Less than a month later, they are getting a feel of the uselessness of these same officials.

Didn't take long...

Harsh but true. They deserve it.
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Lamasta(m): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2021
If they don't give the athletes who is now going to have the phone
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Temi2468: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2021
socialmediaman:

The news is upsetting, but more upsetting is the timidity of Nigerian newspapers. Does the official not have a name? Did your informant not give you a name? Name and shame them, stop timid journalism!

I concur!
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by Pedropez1: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2021
ONLY IN NIGERIA...
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by fitinwell: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2021
So Many Bad eggs... In the system..
What now happens to the 10 phones..

We will now share or sell them to his sidechicks... Or computer village

Wickedness is in the gene of Nigerians
Re: Corruption: Nigerian Officials, Athletes Clash Over Samsung Olympic Phone Gifts by SatyrGrover: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2021
post=104240946:
Are all these people mad ni bayi

Or what is the meaning of all these kinda rubbish and embarrassment for krissake ?

Fighting On top Samsung phones ??
I tire ooo.Naija my Kwantree

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIFA Confirms Next World Cup In Qatar To Hold Nov/dec 2022 / Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Real Madrid Signs Salah Mejri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.