Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? (2030 Views)

Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational / Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion / To All Atheist, Agnostic, Skeptics E.t.c Do People Know You As An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Audu123(m): 7:08am On May 15, 2011
I'm just curious as I have never met any Nigerian girl that does not whole heartedly believe in her religion even though they might not be practising for real.

I mean naija babes that grew up in Naija and went through the religious indoctrination we are all familiar with in naija.
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Purist(m): 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2012
You'll be hard-pressed to find any. Although, back in my OAU days, I had two female friends who, though attended church quite regularly, did not entirely subscribe to the idea of God as presented by Christianity or any other religion for that matter.
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by buzugee(m): 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2012
no but there are male naija babes grin grin
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Audu123(m): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
[quote author=buzugee]no but there are male naija babes grin grin[/quote

haha...it's a question I ask myself, whether Naija women can be independent thinkers. Naija babes please make una yarn
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 11, 2013
Very sad that there are so few female Nigerian atheists.
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by manmustwac(m): 6:24am On Jan 11, 2013
Its a man's world & women are the weaker sex or should I be saying the ones with the weaker minds which could be an explanation as to why they are few in numbers

Out of the theists am guessing that. 40% are female, while the atheists am sure it can't be more than 10 or 15% cry cry
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 11, 2013
Err what does Audu123 mean? So being an atheist is equivalent to being an "independent thinker"? Just absurd to put it mildly.

Again it is one more example of the frankly bizarre over-generalizations atheists make... for starters only very few atheists truly qualify as "thinkers". Perish the "independent" part... 99.9% of the atheists here are ABSOLUTELY INCAPABLE of defending their position without recourse to atheist websites and talking points.
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 11, 2013
manmustwac: Its a man's world & women are the weaker sex or should I be saying the ones with the weaker minds which could be an explanation as to why they are few in numbers

Out of the theists am guessing that. 40% are female, while the atheists am sure it can't be more than 10 or 15% cry cry

You make zero sense.

Actually women outnumber men in the religion department. If you want proof then visit a church near you.

Secondly there are probably more atheist females than you care to know... perhaps they have better things to do than sitting here all day blabbing about stuff they dont know.
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by tpia5: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2013
Most of the " atheists" on nl are coders, that's why you dont see many females in your ranks.

Figure it out.

The few ones i know of here, are other religions like ATR, satanism, etc.
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by tobechi74: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2013
There are fmale ateist but there are scard of declaring their faith for fear of being stigmatised by frend and family. Its hard to get married too
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:42am On Jan 11, 2013
The atypical Male-dominate society and a particularly sad position women adopt (mostly due to religion, culture/tradition) to stay subjected at perceived norms will keep even the thought of enlightenment and reason closed to them for quite a while.
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by manmustwac(m): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
davidylan:

You make zero sense.

Actually women outnumber men in the religion department. If you want proof then visit a church near you.

Secondly there are probably more atheist females than you care to know... perhaps they have better things to do than sitting here all day blabbing about stuff they dont know.
Like talking about talking donkeys and other fairytale stories?

Ok my mistake i was referring to nairaland when i stated that there were more christian men than christian women and more atheist men than women.
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
davidylan:

You make zero sense.

You sure are blabbing about stuff you seem to know for sure.. care to back these claims up with facts? ,.. hmmmn that figures
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 12, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

You sure are blabbing about stuff you seem to know for sure.. care to back these claims up with facts? ,.. hmmmn that figures

Rank idiocy my friend. It is common knowledge that women outnumber men in the church. Try and attend one for yourself.
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 12, 2013
manmustwac: Like talking about talking donkeys and other fairytale stories?

Ok my mistake i was referring to nairaland when i stated that there were more christian men than christian women and more atheist men than women.

and i suppose pontificating about evolution and non-existent fossils is any better?
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 12, 2013
davidylan:

and i suppose pontificating about evolution and non-existent fossils is any better?

Non-existent fossils that have pictures and are displayed in museums or science houses?
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

Non-existent fossils that have pictures and are displayed in museums or science houses?

You're a complete joke. So because something is in fotos means it is authentic? What exactly is "displayed in museums"? A tooth here or a bone fragment there from which a whole hypothetical man is created? Can someone say Lucy! cheesy cheesy
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 12, 2013
davidylan:

You're a complete joke. So because something is in fotos means it is authentic? What exactly is "displayed in museums"? A tooth here or a bone fragment there from which a whole hypothetical man is created? Can someone say Lucy! cheesy cheesy

Apparently, this discovered fossil doesnt exist (it's name is lucy)

Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

Apparently, this discovered fossil doesnt exist (it's name is lucy)

and you formed an upright "man" from those "fragments"? Many of which were found at least a year in advance and more than 200ft apart in depth? cheesy
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 12, 2013
davidylan:

and you formed an upright "man" from those "fragments"? Many of which were found at least a year in advance and more than 200ft apart in depth? cheesy

Why are you asking natural/physical questions? I thought you said that it was non-existent?

Reetard.
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

Why are you asking natural/physical questions? I thought you said that it was non-existent?

Reetard.

err why dont you answer? Or you think most of us are complete idiotics who have never read before? Many of us have a far better grasp of the arguments YOU purport to make... now run along and read the facts behind the pictures you ignorantly peddle everywhere.

and while you're at it... try to be more honest. I didnt say Lucy didnt exist, i said it exists as nothing but a hoax that only desperate loons like you take seriously. No wonder it is left sitting in some decrepit museum in Ethiopia! Because no one cares!
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 12, 2013
davidylan:

err why dont you answer? Or you think most of us are complete idiotics who have never read before? Many of us have a far better grasp of the arguments YOU purport to make... now run along and read the facts behind the pictures you ignorantly peddle everywhere.

and while you're at it... try to be more honest. I didnt say Lucy didnt exist, i said it exists as nothing but a hoax that only desperate loons like you take seriously. No wonder it is left sitting in some decrepit museum in Ethiopia! Because no one cares!

The lies....ohhh the lies!

davidylan:

Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

The lies....ohhh the lies!

perhaps you shld read... the phrase "non-existent fossils" was not in reference to Lucy but was made as a general statement.

Besides arent you tired of your disingenuous charades? Are you going to defend your posting of Lucy when you truly have no knowledge of it?
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 12, 2013
davidylan:

perhaps you shld read... the phrase "non-existent fossils" was not in reference to Lucy but was made as a general statement.

Besides arent you tired of your disingenuous charades? Are you going to defend your posting of Lucy when you truly have no knowledge of it?

You that lied that Lucy was a hoax?

Anyways....I would like to know which non0existent fossils NL atheists were talking about
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

You that lied that Lucy was a hoax?

Anyways....I would like to know which non0existent fossils NL atheists were talking about

Lucy is a hoax... that is why it sits in a decrepit Ethiopian museum... now show us SUCCINCTLY why we should take it seriously?

Or are you going to do your usual tricks? Dissolve a thread into a series of meaningless psychobabble when you cannot defend yourself?
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
davidylan:

Rank idiocy my friend. It is common knowledge that women outnumber men in the church. Try and attend one for yourself.

I will ignore that and also pretend I believe you did not turn from the actual question - I did not ask about number of women in church but the number of atheist women compared to men. (or is that not in contention going by your post).
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

I will ignore that and also pretend I believe you did not turn from the actual question - I did not ask about number of women in church but the number of atheist women compared to men. (or is that not in contention going by your post).

And the answer to that question changes the cost of bread tomorrow?
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
davidylan:

Lucy is a hoax... that is why it sits in a decrepit Ethiopian museum... now show us SUCCINCTLY why we should take it seriously?

Or are you going to do your usual tricks? Dissolve a thread into a series of meaningless psychobabble when you cannot defend yourself?

see this dumbazz, so because it is in an Ethopian museum, it is fake? Was it not found in Ethopia? You think everyone should be slaves and give up their artifacts to the white man in USA like how you serve your brain on a platter to a slave master religion?
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

see this dumbazz, so because it is in an Ethopian museum, it is fake? Was it not found in Ethopia? You think everyone should be slaves and give up their artifacts to the white man in USA like how you serve your brain on a platter to a slave master religion?

and what is our resident slave doing lapping up the education of the white man? why dont you go back to your country rather than giving up your existence to the white man in the UK?

See, you're not quite bright.
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
davidylan:

and what is our resident slave doing lapping up the education of the white man? why dont you go back to your country rather than giving up your existence to the white man in the UK?

See, you're not quite bright.

What if I told you that I was born in the UK to a Britsh/Nigerian family?

Dumbazz....you keep embarrasing yourself
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

What if I told you that I was born in the UK to a Britsh/Nigerian family?

Dumbazz....you keep embarrasing yourself

So? What if i told you i was born to a christian family?
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
davidylan:

So? What if i told you i was born to a christian family?

stop trolling if you have nothing to say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You See With shemetic Black People And Didnt Know Were Curses / A Very Touching Story / (PHOTO) Interview With A General Overseer That Converted To Muslim In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.