Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? (2037 Views)

Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational / Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion / To All Atheist, Agnostic, Skeptics E.t.c Do People Know You As An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
davidylan:

And the answer to that question changes the cost of bread tomorrow?

Well how quaint, reversing the poorly thought statements you spouted out.. next time STFU rather than blabbing and when you are confronted with your claims, you act as if it is not important when it actually was not important in the first when you started out
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

Well how quaint, reversing the poorly thought statements you spouted out.. next time STFU rather than blabbing and when you are confronted with your claims, you act as if it is not important when it actually was not important in the first when you started out

Dumb. Actually i answered the question much earlier. you were probably too dense to notice.

Is said very simply that the likelihood that there are more atheist women than men is a possibility... their relative lack of contribution here appears to suggest the contrary but that may be because a lot of them would rather spend their time doing something more reasonable than blabbing on a "god" they claim does not exist. Quick example i used... there are FAR more christian men debating on this section, but it is well known that women sometimes outnumber men in the church 3:1.
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by topaz4: 11:55am On Jan 14, 2013
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by topaz4: 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2013
davidylan:

Dumb. Actually i answered the question much earlier. you were probably too dense to notice.

Is said very simply that the likelihood that there are more atheist women than men is a possibility... their relative lack of contribution here appears to suggest the contrary but that may be because a lot of them would rather spend their time doing something more reasonable than blabbing on a "god" they claim does not exist. Quick example i used... there are FAR more christian men debating on this section, but it is well known that women sometimes outnumber men in the church 3:1.

you could have been much simpler oh high and much read davidylan (no relation to bob i hope). all this perambulating behind semantics is not needed to explain such a simple opinion even as you have done above. really i cannot keep up with your act
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
Where are the amazing atheists babes? c'mon...it gets lonely sometimes cry
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by bluntbloke(m): 1:10am On Jan 23, 2013
Y'all should just stop with the arguements, and wait for the ladies to comment.. Keep believing in your imaginary sky daddy all you want but leave the advanced minds alone.
Re: Are There Any Female Naija Babes That Are Atheists Or Agnostic? by Kay17: 6:22am On Jan 23, 2013
davidylan:

Where did you get that statistics from? National Census Commission?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! / Nasa Spacecraft Discovers Message From God On Mars / Mohammed – P3dofil3, Rapist, Thief, Terrorist, Murderer & Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.