Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) (77186 Views)

Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) / Man With Sledge Hammer Breaks Windows Of Hit-&-Run SUV As Driver Tries To Flee / Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by phemmyfour: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Naija road for that matter
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by olumzzz(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kingcalls:

U really don't know much about cars...u cant a jeep v8 yo beat a sleek saloon v8 on the road...Mercedes for that matter... do u know the the effect of aerodynamics?? Did u look at the body of that car?? It was built for speed
If you claim to know about cars, you would know that the LS460 is a sedan and not an SUV.

1 Like

Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hmm
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by generalwo(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Explorers:
The CLS vanished within seconds while the Lexus driver loses control and crashed.

See video:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CR7Qdn4J9I3/?utm_medium=copy_link
..... There's a reason girls like Mercedes..... U leave Toyota, u Wan go race Mercedes benz? Even BMW self no go try this nonsense wen the driver try so..... Hope na him get the Lexus sha.... If not, double wahalla for deady body
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by gonkin(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
Even a v6 rav4 would outrun the lexus.

0-60 of the is 250 isnt that amazing but the rav4 does that in 5. Seconds.

Even the big gx470 would outrun the is250.
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by 18wheeler: 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
Why would he attempt racing against a car with better capacity, if not ignorance? Hope he learnt his lesson there. I used to do gragra with my old W203 C240 2003 model. That car is superb. When I changed to Honda, even though a v6 accord, omo, I respect myself o. No anyhow speed and maneuver anymore. Car just feels like it will leave ground @ 160km/hr. How will I see a Mercedes and want to race against it?

4 Likes

Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by shereef19: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
RedEnergy:
Nothing like Benz and others. It's about engine capacity / gvwr ratio. The regular CLS 550 that is about 400+Hp cannot try race with a 600+Hp BMW 7 series or Bentley or Cadillac CTS etc, they will outrun and leave it inside the dust. Even the most powerful CLS 63 AMG is not up to 600Hp, so it has many senior brothers out there.
try n do ur research on fastest cars [s][/s]
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by SimplePlan34: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
ariesbull:

BMW kills Benz which Benz the Brabus, the AMG or the Maybach

Be specific

BMW M kills both d Amg and Brabus there are also other Bmw tuners like Alpina and Nowack remember I said performance luxury but pure luxury the Benz takes it.

2 Likes

Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by nedekid: 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
DenreleDave:
Lexus ooo, Benz ooo.

I never even get money to buy one..

I no get talk to talk
In short you respect yourself grin
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by Kingcalls: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
olumzzz:

If you claim to know about cars, you would know that the LS460 is a sedan and not an SUV.

Tot u i saw gx 460...but even at that the CLS will beat the ls 460 ,still due to aerodynamics of the CLS
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
shereef19:
try n do ur research on fastest cars [s][/s]
You're very ignorant.

You should do the research yourself.
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by DenreleDave(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
nedekid:

In short you respect yourself grin

Great man nedekid..

I hail. You

1 Like

Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by Bestinstinct(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
osamz007:
U wan use nigeria road practice need for speed

U dey whine village people ni
Abuja roads are sweet on Sundays. You can race enjoyably.
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by nedekid: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
DenreleDave:

Great man nedekid..

I hail. You
I hail you back my man..
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by Maobichek: 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
olumzzz:

Amg is the performance version of benz.
Compare ordinary benz with lexus, not the amg/brabus.
You can compare amg with bmw m series

BMW M Series is higher than AMG, BMW and Mecedes are premier German cars.
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by ClitRaider: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
HRSweetness:

LOL.

If you're adventurous like me, and love to push the limits, you'd find yourself taking such silly risk. Car racing na strong mind + powerful ride. If you are behind the wheels of a powerful ride but no get mind, someone behind the wheels of a ride with lower engine capacity but "strong mind", will beat you hands down.
just like how I dey dust em benzies on a crazy Lokoja Okene express with my Honda Accord DC.

hehehe
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by EmmanuelBanks: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
Cls gang here...

Taking delivery of my 2015 ///AMG next month shocked
Will be tuned up to the max as usual...

congratulations @officialDJ may the God who do yours do mine to...

once again congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by ClitRaider: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
ariesbull:
I drive a Benz AMG and I started with Japanese... Nissan

Trust me, Japanese cars are whack and terrible.... especially in handling
I'm sure you never did a Honda
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by ariesbull: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
SimplePlan34:

BMW M kills both d Amg and Brabus there are also other Bmw tuners like Alpina and Nowack remember I said performance luxury but pure luxury the Benz takes it.

I respect you bro. You Sabi cars Wella

Why don't we see you in car sections
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by ariesbull: 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
ClitRaider:

I'm sure you never did a Honda

Don't like Honda....the legs re whacked
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by ariesbull: 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
ClitRaider:

just like how I dey dust em benzies on a crazy Lokoja Okene express with my Honda Accord DC.

hehehe

Honda Accord ...which model don't tell me it's EOD or evil spirit
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by miketayo(m): 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
Blaine756:
Why would you even race with a lexus in a first place? Those cars that can be broken by wind

calm down lexus is still toyota, so its durable. that benz has a way bigger engine than d lexus
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by MufasaLion: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
Dumbo!
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by Perfectbeing(m): 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
mayorkun101:

And why will i make such a whack comparison ... Bro you haven't seen the best Lexus ever neither have you seen the best Benz . Benz is a luxury is the first car company . no way a maker like Toyota will catch up to them that fast but mind you roll Royce, Bugatti , Ferrari and other super car makers are not behind ....
Japenes cars are built to be light and cheap and fuel efficient. If they want to build a mad beast they can

2 Likes

Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by Munzy14(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
kingreign:
Serves him right.

Na so one corolla driver wan test my Infiniti. I just branched ans went my own way let him keep racing his ancestors.
Chai even infinity people follow dey diss Toyota...grin

1 Like

Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by livingchrist: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
ariesbull:

Lexus is advanced Toyota lol

My brother Benz get levels

Level 1 Benz
Level 2 AMG
Level 3 Brabus
Level 4 the highest... Maybach
Brabus is a tuned Mercedes, maybach is good but still below rolls Royce and Bentley.
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by hofeshhomes: 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
How dare he? cheesy (In Buchi the Comedian's voice)
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by Munzy14(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Everybody dey claim badass for road until dem get accident before there eyes go open.
I swear...Na so one mumu with him babe yesterday go march full break on 100kmph speed with benz...As we deh talk both dey general Hospital...nearly e for reach ward12...grin

But his benz went beyond repair...

Las las na Toyota my lil bro use carry them go hospital...

Stupidity of this little guys on the road is alarming...

One I reach 80 my leg is off the accelerator.

3 Likes

Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by kingreign(m): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
Munzy14:

Chai even infinity people follow dey diss Toyota...grin

For what it's worth, an infiniti is way way ahead of the performance game than Lexus or Toyota.
As a matter of fact they're very close to a bimmer in build and handling dynamics.
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by SimplePlan34: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
ariesbull:

I respect you bro. You Sabi cars Wella

Why don't we see you in car sections

It's just a hobby
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by Mckandre(m): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
Cls gang here...

Taking delivery of my 2015 ///AMG next month shocked

Will be tuned up to the max as usual...
that's not a 2015 cls but a 2004 model.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) / The Best Tyre For Nigerian Roads / These 4 Expensive Cars Abandoned On Nigeria Roads Cost 1.2 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.