Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) (77227 Views)

Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) / Man With Sledge Hammer Breaks Windows Of Hit-&-Run SUV As Driver Tries To Flee / Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by lordkenny(m): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
olumzzz:

Lexus no bad na.
The yeye guy was only trying to use a 2.5L v6 to outrun a 5.5L v8.
The lexus LS460 would have been a better competitor

Una go still talk... Just agree say these things get levels.. Period!
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by Yongi99(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
kingreign:
Serves him right.

Na so one corolla driver wan test my Infiniti. I just branched ans went my own way let him keep racing his ancestors.
lol... The most arrogant drivers. Such will even go ahead to poke a hole in their exhaust system, so the car can make noise grin grin
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by ariesbull: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
livingchrist:

Brabus is a tuned Mercedes, maybach is good but still below rolls Royce and Bentley.
with what standard

Do you know that the most expensive car today is Maybach excellero
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by Jwmidlands: 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
Mckandre:
that's not a 2015 cls but a 2004 model.
it's actually a 2009 cls...

Now reread my posts... Slowly...
I've gotten another newer version of the cls. 2015, and it ships soon

Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by livingchrist: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
ariesbull:
with what standard

Do you know that the most expensive car today is Maybach excellero
Not true maybach excellero is not the most expensive car in the world I think Bugatti is, but I forgot the exact name of the Bugatti, maybach excellero cost about 8 million dollars and besides excellero is a concept car made as far back as 2005, there is even a Royce rolls that is more expensive than excellero costing upto 12 million dollars.
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by noisy45(m): 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
HRSweetness:

LOL.

If you're adventurous like me, and love to push the limits, you'd find yourself taking such silly risk. Car racing na strong mind + powerful ride. If you are behind the wheels of a powerful ride but no get mind, someone behind the wheels of a ride with lower engine capacity but "strong mind", will beat you hands down.

You are talking nonsense bring your strong mind with your Corolla sport against an ordinary Benz compressor you will know what is racing
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by HRSweetness(f): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
noisy45:

You are talking nonsense bring your strong mind with your Corolla sport against an ordinary Benz compressor you will know what is racing

Coming from a noisy 45 year old, I have no further comments. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by PAQ(m): 12:17am On Aug 01, 2021
Na so i dey my economicorolla waiting for the traffic light. as e turned green, my foot on the pedal to accelerate na so i hear BOW! Sh!t, i have just been rear ended! angry

I came down from my ride, only to see that i was hit by a Lexus IS. Was this guy trying to drive through me like i wasnt there?? WTF!

The driver, in his late twenties stood frozen, murmuring "i'm sorry i'm so sorry". Miraculously both cars were undamaged regardless of the impact, i just had some scuffs i could live with. angry

I swear if it was a benz, u guys would have gotten a better story. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:03am On Aug 01, 2021
Someone been watching fast n furious grin
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by ariesbull: 2:51am On Aug 01, 2021
livingchrist:
Not true maybach excellero is not the most expensive car in the world I think Bugatti is, but I forgot the exact name of the Bugatti, maybach excellero cost about 8 million dollars and besides excellero is a concept car made as far back as 2005, there is even a Royce rolls that is more expensive than excellero costing upto 12 million dollars.
lies
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by skedy1(m): 5:03am On Aug 01, 2021
If skin no full, comot body
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by ccollins(m): 6:13am On Aug 01, 2021
HRSweetness:
Up until a few months ago, I indulged in this activity. It's the adrenaline rush for me. But I don developed my sense of reasoning to dey overcome my need to satisfy the dangerous cravings for adrenaline rush.
show your pretty face, make I see.u look familiar
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by airminem(f): 6:42am On Aug 01, 2021
mayorkun101:

And why will i make such a whack comparison ... Bro you haven't seen the best Lexus ever neither have you seen the best Benz . Benz is a luxury is the first car company . no way a maker like Toyota will catch up to them that fast but mind you roll Royce, Bugatti , Ferrari and other super car makers are not behind ....
Keep thinking $hit. Fvck off if you can't get it right about fast luxury machines.

1 Like

Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by alphaNomega: 7:09am On Aug 01, 2021
iMO the Lexus IS250 is a shitty car
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by depure(m): 7:18am On Aug 01, 2021
For me what I saw on that video is never a show of class, from the Benz. But lack of experience from the Lexus driver he is not a good driver... If you like argue with your keyboard... A good driver would have raced well

1 Like

Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by Deathisfree: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2021
Drizzy5001:
That guy na complete idiot, wey no know him mate There are only 2 cars in the world Benz and others grin

You joking bro. make Benz go try bmw not Lexus
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by HRSweetness(f): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2021
ccollins:
show your pretty face, make I see.u look familiar

I'm not the one you know grin
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by smartNerd: 8:13am On Aug 01, 2021
“Success usually comes to those who are too
busy looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by ClitRaider: 8:52am On Aug 01, 2021
ariesbull:

Don't like Honda....the legs re whacked
hehehe, it's a fat lie.. I'ma proud Honda owner
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by ClitRaider: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2021
ariesbull:

Honda Accord ...which model don't tell me it's EOD or evil spirit
Ah.. It's not EOD neither is it an Evil spirit..
Mine is a Discussion Continue version.
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by smartNerd: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2021
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a
product of my decisions. -- Stephen Covey

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by mywells: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2021
The race can only be practice on th 3rd mainland bridge..take note.
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by kingreign(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2021
mywells:
[s]The race can only be practice on th 3rd mainland bridge..take note[/s] .
Street racing is dangerous and illegal. If you wanna race, go to a race track.
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by sadewodu(m): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2021
To me... The performance of the vehicle matters but more importantly is the skill of the driver.
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by Lovexme(m): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2021
Lol
Reminds of how a G-wagon dusted us on Lekki express way yesterday. E shock me.

1 Like

Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by mejai(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2021
depure:
For me what I saw on that video is never a show of class, from the Benz. But lack of experience from the Lexus driver he is not a good driver... If you like argue with your keyboard... A good driver would have raced well
Ur type is not a good friend o grin
U will still encourage someone to try this against the AMG, with anoda IS250. Come on man, no good driver will take such challenge. Unless in a stop and go traffic or a too tight corner-corner road.... U fit get hope.
But on a straight line..... Ur engine go knock

Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by ccollins(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2021
HRSweetness:

I'm not the one you know grin
DM on collins4reall@gmail.com ,like ur lips
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by Mayor1732: 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
I laugh in Chinese grin grin language
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
airminem:
Keep thinking $hit. Fvck off if you can't get it right about fast luxury machines.

Hmm i doubt you know how to drive grin grin

If you do and you have a car , we can race . I'll take you on anyday. We will use the niger-kaduna road if you want a long race and if you want a sprint , we can use the shoprite lane in ilorin , bike racers use that at midnight. I'll debunk your car statements lol. I know more sh!t about cars than you will ever know . mind you i will use a range rover . get yourself a Benz
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
Munzy14:

I swear...Na so one mumu with him babe yesterday go march full break on 100kmph speed with benz...As we deh talk both dey general Hospital...nearly e for reach ward12...grin

But his benz went beyond repair...

Las las na Toyota my lil bro use carry them go hospital...

Stupidity of this little guys on the road is alarming...

One I reach 80 my leg is off the accelerator.
Na mumu dey worry them, they thought movie is reality. majority of the car stunts on movies especially "Fast and furious" are made by professionals.

One mumu go just carry car dey do doughnut with high speed without thinking about his life, pathetic!
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by ariesbull: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
ClitRaider:

hehehe, it's a fat lie..
I'ma proud Honda owner
Wish you well
Re: Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) by weyreypey: 8:41am On Aug 03, 2021
PAQ:
Na so i dey my economicorolla waiting for the traffic light. as e turned green, my foot on the pedal to accelerate na so i hear BOW! Sh!t, i have just been rear ended! angry

I came down from my ride, only to see that i was hit by a Lexus IS. Was this guy trying to drive through me like i wasnt there?? WTF!

The driver, in his late twenties stood frozen, murmuring "i'm sorry i'm so sorry". Miraculously both cars were undamaged regardless of the impact, i just had some scuffs i could live with. angry

I swear if it was a benz, u guys would have gotten a better story. grin
Why in the world will a Mercedes Benz driver ram into a Corolla? Can't think of any

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) / Vehicle: 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. THE REBUILD / These 4 Expensive Cars Abandoned On Nigeria Roads Cost 1.2 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.