Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

I Cant Feel Taste Or Smell 5days Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Cant Feel Taste Or Smell 5days Now (630 Views)

I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help / Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / I Can not Perceive Or Smell anything! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Feel Taste Or Smell 5days Now by Elmuhammadi(m): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2021
IT STARTED WITH FEVER AND MALARIA, IT TURNED TO CATARH AND HEADACHE, AND LITTLE DIARHEA, BUT NOW I CANT SMELL ANYTHING COMPLETELY ALSO MY TASTE HAS GONE.

PLS SOMEONE SHOULD HELP
Re: I Cant Feel Taste Or Smell 5days Now by Tobinrobin(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2021
There should be a hospital close to you. Please goto the hospital to complain.
Re: I Cant Feel Taste Or Smell 5days Now by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2021
That's symptom of covid. Or did you take the jab?
Re: I Cant Feel Taste Or Smell 5days Now by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2021
cold don enter yo body
Re: I Cant Feel Taste Or Smell 5days Now by Gabaleve(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2021
Symptoms of severe STI... OP why u no like CD
Re: I Cant Feel Taste Or Smell 5days Now by Elmuhammadi(m): 11:28am On Jul 30, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:
That's symptom of covid. Or did you take the jab?

I DID COVID 19 TEST ON TUESDAY, I AM STILL AWAITING RESULT

1 Like

Re: I Cant Feel Taste Or Smell 5days Now by Elmuhammadi(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2021
Gabaleve:
Symptoms of severe STI... OP why u no like CD

i am married, i only do sex with my wife
Re: I Cant Feel Taste Or Smell 5days Now by Elmuhammadi(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
cold don enter yo body

is cold a didease of its self?
Re: I Cant Feel Taste Or Smell 5days Now by Elmuhammadi(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2021
Tobinrobin:
There should be a hospital close to you. Please goto the hospital to complain.

i went two times, it was on the hospital they told me i am having malaria, they gave me some drugs. finished the drug and went back again they inject me and gave me cough syrup.....i don finish am but still note feeling taste and smell, and little catarrh .more than 8 days now
Re: I Cant Feel Taste Or Smell 5days Now by Tobinrobin(m): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
Elmuhammadi:

i went two times, it was on the hospital they told me i am having malaria, they gave me some drugs. finished the drug and went back again they inject me and gave me cough syrup.....i don finish am but still note feeling taste and smell, and little catarrh .more than 8 days now

Chief. Please go there again. Or go somewhere else.
Re: I Cant Feel Taste Or Smell 5days Now by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
Elmuhammadi pneumonia Don enta your body Oga!!
Re: I Cant Feel Taste Or Smell 5days Now by ThreeEyedRaven: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
Elmuhammadi:

I DID COVID 19 TEST ON TUESDAY, I AM STILL AWAITING RESULT
The test can even expose you sef.. just stay isolated and use malaria drugs and see what happens
Re: I Cant Feel Taste Or Smell 5days Now by Elmuhammadi(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:

The test can even expose you sef.. just stay isolated and use malaria drugs and see what happens

They called me today, that my result was positive

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Feel Taste Or Smell 5days Now by Elmuhammadi(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
Tobinrobin:

Chief. Please go there again. Or go somewhere else.

My result came out positive

Thank you for your concern
Re: I Cant Feel Taste Or Smell 5days Now by walesho(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
COVID-19 is not a death sentence you will recover.

Try and have enough rest

Drink lots of water

eats fruits

You can take Panadol or paracetamol to reduce pain.

If you have cough you can use honey.
Re: I Cant Feel Taste Or Smell 5days Now by ThreeEyedRaven: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
Elmuhammadi:

They called me today, that my result was positive
It's not a death sentence..nothing to panic about. Just use the usual malaria drugs and stay isolated. You'd be fine in a few weeks. And the good thing about it as I learnt from a Swedish friend is you onky getbis once and I'm certain i got it during the lockdown. Myself and my entire flat mates. But few weeks we were all back to normal. So I'll say congratulations In advance to your victory over covid. Remember to invite me for the party
Re: I Cant Feel Taste Or Smell 5days Now by Elmuhammadi(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:

It's not a death sentence..nothing to panic about. Just use the usual malaria drugs and stay isolated. You'd be fine in a few weeks. And the good thing about it as I learnt from a Swedish friend is you onky getbis once and I'm certain i got it during the lockdown. Myself and my entire flat mates. But few weeks we were all back to normal. So I'll say congratulations In advance to your victory over covid. Remember to invite me for the party

Thank you so much, I really appreciate

I am really getting better, only small catarrh and lack of smell and taste....

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: I Cant Feel Taste Or Smell 5days Now by Tobinrobin(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Elmuhammadi:

My result came out positive

Thank you for your concern

You’re welcome.
Re: I Cant Feel Taste Or Smell 5days Now by Elmuhammadi(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
walesho:
COVID-19 is not a death sentence you will recover.

Try and have enough rest

Drink lots of water

eats fruits

You can take Panadol or paracetamol to reduce pain.

If you have cough you can use honey.

Thank you Sir
Re: I Cant Feel Taste Or Smell 5days Now by walesho(m): 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Elmuhammadi:

Thank you Sir

I tested positive too
Re: I Cant Feel Taste Or Smell 5days Now by Elmuhammadi(m): 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
walesho:

I tested positive too

Wishing u quick recovery Sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Vagina Smelling Like A Decaying Fish? Here Is Perfect Cure / A Test Found Sugar In My Blood, Wha Must I Do ? / Feeling Unwell Days After Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.