Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire (68803 Views)

NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing / Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking / Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by xreal: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
NaijaDonCast:
Last week na Cubana this week na Kyari

They are friends anyway.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by foreshore(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
Doraty1:

https://fij.ng/article/spotlight-abba-kyari-the-police-chief-who-started-the-endsars-fire/

In Nigeriam police is thief. No wonder he was at the burial of Cubana's mum. Police Officer cum Fashion designer. What a shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Darreytinho10(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Abba kyari will be dancing in America prison with Hush puppies Omo grin
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by InvertedHammer: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
/
No matter how good anyone is, no single individual should be given absolute power in authority anywhere in Africa. Hero worshipping is the reason many of Kyari's atrocities were swept under the carpet. Some people are still willing to give him the benefit of doubt in this issue even in the face of overwhelming evidence. The same psychological entrapment is why inglorious Daddy G.Os walk away from crimes in Nigeria.

/

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by AFONJACOW(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Let him choose the best options... its either he go back to borno his home town or go to United States for trial
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Numerouno94(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
obonujoker:

No be his fault... He never expected it

Obonujoker the penaldian. wink
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Numerouno94(m): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

that fool that you quoted irritates me to the marrow... ewwww!!!

His an efulefu. Old man who behaves like a juvenile. SMH
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by obonujoker(m): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
Numerouno94:

Obonujoker the penaldian. wink

My Di Maria brother... grin..

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Mummyfour(f): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
wellmax:

No be only Jagbawa, na Jack Adamawa

It is Jack Bauer
grin grin i think say na only me notice am o.
But i just concluded that it must have been the bastardized hausa version of the name jack Bauer
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by muluk(m): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
Justice isn’t served yet.
Fahdiga:
This goes to show that no matter how long it takes justice can never be denied
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Sherman1759: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
As sars head then hushdog used him to oppress opposition in Nigeria. The guy got promoted because of his active work as a sars chief then
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by rummmy: 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
Just see a good example of the competent products from our half brothers from the Sahel.....I thought they said only them are reliable while other are all criminals.
Who know other things he have be doing behinde the scene...claiming super supro upandan.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Grace001: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
Maximar:

What is "Too bad most southerners want kyari down fall, even though he may be guilty"?
Crimes should be punished, corruption and impunity should be discouraged

I agree with you 100% I’m just stating the obvious, just like when the northerners are rejoicing for the invading of Sunday igboho and killed some of associates.

Of course he(kyari) should dance to the music.

Happy one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Cholls:
my brother you're wrong...next week will be Davido

It's a lie,next week will be more revelation into this matter,alot of people are walking the plank
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by MRSUCCESS70: 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hmmm, This Country With Different Topic Every Week By Week.
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Kenneth10110(m): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
post=104247947:

We will take out time to read this and see and see things from your perspective.
The one thing that made us to notice your post is seeing where you typed the bolded "I will not believe these crazy allegations levelled against him or condemn him unless I see any evidence to the contrary", cos that is our stance for now also.
And also where you wrote all his good antecedents in our darling nation.
Time will tell and the time should come fast!!!!

The truth and nothing but the truth.
God bless you for these true words handsome.
God save Nigeria.

As we pointed out above......
"And surely this won't be the first or the last names to be mentioned in this fraudulent case,
More case will definitely emerge in coming days".

The evil you support would soon turn to you. i really pitied you the day i saw your pics

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by DissTroy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
obembet:
I see Nigerians who are tired of failed government Promises and failed leadership. I see Nigerians who wants the best for the new generation

Here there was
No Igbo
No yoruba
No Hausa

We were one people , fighting for a better Nation, Christians protected Muslims during prayers and vice versa...... I still cry here the voice of those crying in pains, sounds of bullets raining lik water, sound of d national anthem
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13942678_20210730132616_jpeg9ab2599016401f6aeebfdf03e8968155

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13942679_20210730132737_jpeg48bcdc4bfa5b313449b34d513690feda

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13942680_20210730132735_jpegcab91b3ee948880dc6b11542f13373a9
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13942681_20210730132738_jpegd71dbc107b3e236eb191a385e0bcb6bf

In the end, the gains of the #EndSARS protests were negated by allowing unvetted persons be the voices and faces of the protests. Many youths rode to power in the guise of being activists and sold out millions of youths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
post=104247944:

The indictment/revelation of the involvement of Abba Kyari, the head of Nigeria's Intelligence Response Unit as a receiver of proceeds of international fraud popularly known as Yahoo Yahoo is worrisome and highly dents the image of our police and entire security architecture.
We do feel he has a case to answer,
He should come out to quickly clear his name if he is not guilty.
Cos what kinda play is a dog playing with a Lion?(Yoruba Proverbs by Sisi Yewande of @[b][/b].)

And surely this won't be the first or the last names to be mentioned in this fraudulent case,
More case will definitely emerge in coming days.
And for the ones that are saying it was HushBingo that mentioned/rat Abba out, nope, he wasn't the one, the FBI just did their job and got the alleged information.

As we always make known on this forum on a weekly basis,
That all fraudsters stealing hardworking and innocent citizen's money through dubious means will never end well in life.
As we always point out that legit hustle is the way to a good life that will make you have peace of mind.
We always preach it that Fraud will bring reproach to your family.

Abba Kyari we love you as a good cop.
We love you for bringing to an end the reign of all the bad guys in this nation, from the baddest kidnapper in the history of Nigeria, to terrorists, to high end armed robbers and criminals,
Yes, we love and thank you all for all these good works,
But for this indictment and juxtaposition with fraud,
Kindly come out to do the needful by clearing your name or else, you will lose the respect of those of us that see you as our super policeman.
Hand over yourself to FBI and clear your name right here, right now CSP Abba.

We will continue to wait for the outcome of everything at the end.

We aren't rising for now....
We will chill for the IGP review and hold.to to their promise of communicatingto the members of the public after their investigation...

One other thing,
We remembered how much Evans the kidnapper tried to bribed you with from his Million of Dollars kidnapping business on the day you arrested him at his Magodo mansion, but you outrightly rejected it,
So what could have happened between then and now?
Come out and clear your name please.
That is what we are after at this point, or else...........
you're really a soulless, godless person.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Numerouno94(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
obonujoker:

My Di Maria brother... grin..

Kikikikikikikikikikiki gringrin How the matters na? Abba Kyari matter no give us chance to debate on Penaldo nd Pessi again. cheesycheesy
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Fourwinds: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
osuofia2:
NIGERIANS ARE GOOD FOR BRINGING DOWN THEIR OWN. KYARI CASE IS JUST AN ALLEGATION AND NOT CONFIRMED. ALL THOSE NONSENSE MEDIA TRIAL BY BLOGGERS SHOULD STOP. KYARI IS COMING OUT BETTER AND STRONGER.

Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Eriokanmi: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
This goes to show that no matter how long it takes justice can never be denied
AM telling youuuuuuuu! The blood of the innocent shed must revenge. Like pkay, like play kyari is a talk of the town for the wrong reasons...always hobnobbing with criminals and drug barons codedly. He was even sighted in kubana mum's burial recently. He's super dirty. The respect Nigeria's name had in the outside world is fading. O ma sheoo. I was watching the cnn earlier today during which his name was mentioned and linked to hushpuppy and FBI stance on the case.

A supposedly respected high ranking officer. Shame. Fbi should expedite his extradition to USA sharpy so he can go and eat beans there for the rest of his life. These are the people giving criminals wings to fly..people like hushpuppy. Many of them don't fear anybody not even the police because they give them their returns. Let him keep denying taking bribe, even in the face of obvious evidence. After all, the kano former rep, AKA Mr integrity almost swore by quran for ever taking bribe from otedola before the video and audio evidences nailed him. Set Awon barawo and morons holding sway in top positions in government....and people are expecting change to happen...change my foot. Not until all of them are eliminated, we shouldn'texpect much.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by wpadmin: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
Loyalty100:
Let's hope the tyrants in government won't make him the next IGP. Buhari likes corrupt people so I won't be surprised

Who else noticed no stoopid comments from BMC crew littering front pages since yesterday? What a relief not to see that annoying post throughout yesterday. Hope it stays that way sha

It would be nice if Nairaland can introduce a block button so that we can block any body that we do not want to see their post.
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by authority2006(m): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Loyalty100:
Let's hope the tyrants in government won't make him the next IGP. Buhari likes corrupt people so I won't be surprised

Who else noticed no stoopid comments from BMC crew littering front pages since yesterday? What a relief not to see that annoying post throughout yesterday. Hope it stays that way sha

Na pull him down syndrome dey worry you. Some Nigerians like you just like the downfall of others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by obonujoker(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Numerouno94:

Kikikikikikikikikikiki gringrin How the matters na? Abba Kyari matter no give us chance to debate on Penaldo nd Pessi again. cheesycheesy

Abi o... Na Kyari dey reign now, even wan overshadow Olympics
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Gambit23: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
Frontail:
cheesy... No Shakkiiieeeee cheesy

Paid Zombieeee
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
NaijaDonCast:
Last week na Cubana this week na Kyari

The news just sidelines BBNaija Shine Ya Eyes.
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
post=104247944:

The indictment/revelation of the involvement of Abba Kyari, the head of Nigeria's Intelligence Response Unit as a receiver of proceeds of international fraud popularly known as Yahoo Yahoo is worrisome and highly dents the image of our police and entire security architecture.
Cos what kinda play is a dog playing with a Lion?(Yoruba Proverbs by Sisi Yewande of @[b][/b].)

And surely this won't be the first or the last names to be mentioned in this fraudulent case,
And for the ones that are saying it was HushBingo that mentioned/rat Abba out, nope, he wasn't the one, the FBI just did their job and got the alleged information.

That all fraudsters stealing hardworking and innocent citizen's money through dubious means will never end well in life.
As we always point out that legit hustle is the way to a good life that will make you have peace of mind.

We love you for bringing to an end the reign of all the bad guys in this nation, from the baddest kidnapper in the history of Nigeria, to terrorists, to high end armed robbers and criminals,
Kindly come out to do the needful by clearing your name or else, you will lose the respect of those of us that see you as our super policeman.

We will chill for the IGP review and hold.to to their promise of communicatingto the members of the public after their investigation...

One other thing,
We remembered how much Evans the kidnapper tried to bribed you with from his Million of Dollars kidnapping business on the day you arrested him at his Magodo mansion, but you outrightly rejected it,
That is what we are after at this point, or else...

The bolded shows how dumb your depth of knowledge is.

After writing epistle, you expect police to take bribes from a kidnapper.

The most evil police officer on earth cannot receive bribes from a KNOWN kidnapper.

Half baked comments
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
post=104247944:

One other thing,
That is what we are after at this point, or else...

The bolded shows how dumb your depth of knowledge is.

After writing epistle, you expect police to take bribes from a kidnapper.

The most evil police officer on earth cannot receive bribes from a KNOWN kidnapper.

Half baked comments.. una no dey calculate..
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by josite: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
I've read the 69 page FBI documentation .the gentleman should with his own money fly to the USA and admit as much as its factually correct and save himself ,his family and his reputation from being totally shredded.

let him begins the damage control now.waiting for the igp panel or extradition will only worsen the matter.

if he thinks he has friends within the police ,he should not be surprised that even his team members will now say we no send oga.

The Lesson I take away from this is don't use your office to inflict pain on any human and do not take anything away from any man except by due processes because there is a God in heaven.

The FBI team did a thorough and comprehensive documentation and I congratulate hushpuppi for a a ceptinh the sound advice of his lawyer to do a plea bargain unlike the ex bank Phd md
who after 12years arrogance during trial earn himself the wrath of the judge and got years in Jail.
Criminals please learn from hushpuppi,if you do the crime ,just get ready to do the time.don't allow any lawyer to waste your time and your money and your life in jail by provoking the judge.

Accept your guilt early enough and enjoy the mercy of God and of the presiding judge.

What an end to a seemingly glorious career but I do pray for him to know after seeking the forgiveness of God and the humans he wronged,a new beginning is there for him.

Now is the time for every one to amend his ways before it is too late.

Shalom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) / Amaechi ...sleeping On Duty / Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.