Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire (68804 Views)

NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing / Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking / Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Korrection(m): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
post=104247947:

We will take out time to read this and see and see things from your perspective.
The one thing that made us to notice your post is seeing where you typed the bolded "I will not believe these crazy allegations levelled against him or condemn him unless I see any evidence to the contrary", cos that is our stance for now also.
And also where you wrote all his good antecedents in our darling nation.
Time will tell and the time should come fast!!!!

The truth and nothing but the truth.
God bless you for these true words handsome.
God save Nigeria.

As we pointed out above......
"And surely this won't be the first or the last names to be mentioned in this fraudulent case,
More case will definitely emerge in coming days".
all these habokis una dey shout too much. You guys have lost relevance in this illiterate infested forum.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by blackboy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
SARS was an eye opener of what was happening in the NPF in general. SARS they over did their own. The end sars protest was just a tip of the ice berg what Nigerians can do when pushed to the wall. Had nothing to do with tribe or party or religion but the FG tried to make it look like that,
Magu and his predecessors are an example of SARS in another form. EFCC and the NPF needs to be cleaned out and restructured overhauled and a lot of bad egg and officer need to be arrested not just asked to leave.
The insecurity in the country could be linked to the corrupt police force or officers behind the kidnappers and bandits. Boko Haram we also know their continued existence must be from support they are receiving from within.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by mechanics(m): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
This goes to show that no matter how long it takes justice can never be denied
That's true.
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by mechanics(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
Just because he's a police officer, he thinks he's above the law and can go away with crimes undetected, but alas the truth will surely prevail.
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by RichAbujaGuy: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
josite:
I've read the 69 page FBI documentation .the gentleman should with his own money fly to the USA and admit as much as its factually correct and save himself ,his family and his reputation from being totally shredded.

let him begins the damage control now.waiting for the igp panel or extradition will only worsen the matter.

if he thinks he has friends within the police ,he should not be surprised that even his team members will now say we no send oga.

The Lesson I take away from this is don't use your office to inflict pain on any human and do not take anything away from any man except by due processes because there is a God in heaven.

The FBI team did a thorough and comprehensive documentation and I congratulate hushpuppi for a a ceptinh the sound advice of his lawyer to do a plea bargain unlike the ex bank Phd md
who after 12years arrogance during trial earn himself the wrath of the judge and got years in Jail.
Criminals please learn from hushpuppi,if you do the crime ,just get ready to do the time.don't allow any lawyer to waste your time and your money and your life in jail by provoking the judge.

Accept your guilt early enough and enjoy the mercy of God and of the presiding judge.

What an end to a seemingly glorious career but I do pray for him to know after seeking the forgiveness of God and the humans he wronged,a new beginning is there for him.

Now is the time for every one to amend his ways before it is too late.

Shalom.

Pls share your source and link. 69 pages is kind of light for a international crime involving several countries and suspects. I for one would very much like to read the report. Thanks in advance.
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by vannessa7(f): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Karma is a she dog �, end sars blood speaking
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Proffdada: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
In the end he will be assassinated and framed up as suicide
They know how to cover their tracks
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
This guy shud ve maintain such excellent good name.
Anyway, banditary and kiddnapping still taking place. I don't think he's doing enuf. Maybe he's getting some cuts
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by juman(m): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
He is a thief like other police.
But my inner self dey one kind pitying him.
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Polynek(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
Okay ok
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Kinjikitileking(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bedtec:
He's even from borno the headquarters of boko haram and he's yet to form robo cop for them, while he's here in the south claiming rubbish!!! It's either they deploy him to His home town madugiri to tackle insecurity or he should go and do his terms he's a thief

The Op said he's from Yobe state, that's Damaturu...... But was born in borno
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by NaijaDonCast(m): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
Swears
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by BusinessDream: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
obembet:
I see Nigerians who are tired of failed government Promises and failed leadership. I see Nigerians who wants the best for the new generation

Here there was
No Igbo
No yoruba
No Hausa

We were one people , fighting for a better Nation, Christians protected Muslims during prayers and vice versa...... I still cry here the voice of those crying in pains, sounds of bullets raining lik water, sound of d national anthem

God bless you for this.
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Visocrate(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
obonujoker:
So Abba Kyari will be cooling off in one America jail anytime from now.... Awusubulai

Kai be carepul pa is it my own Abba you talk to like that Kai I wan you pa guy na joke o lol
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Bacteriologist(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
obembet:
I see Nigerians who are tired of failed government Promises and failed leadership. I see Nigerians who wants the best for the new generation

Here there was
No Igbo
No yoruba
No Hausa

We were one people , fighting for a better Nation, Christians protected Muslims during prayers and vice versa...... I still cry here the voice of those crying in pains, sounds of bullets raining lik water, sound of d national anthem

We will never forget those who died at this revolutionary protest.
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by charixel: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
temptnow:
Abba Kyari is a well known fraudster and a murderer.

Yahoo Yahoo government. Next in FBI list is liar Mohammed

APC yansh keeps opening more and more...
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Gfskw: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
Oh
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Amaka430(f): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
please, nairalanders
I requested to terminate my insurance policy with first bank insurance company since June
up till now no response from them
All their phones are not answered
Just heard this afternoon that they are yet to pay their workers
please, what should I do
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by bizzibodi(m): 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
ABA kiyari abeg who get that his picture with Obi C.
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Antivirus92(m): 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
post=104247949:
We will be waiting,
Y'all should just make it fast fast!

All of us @MANNA say NO to all MANNER of Fraudulent activities and crime in our darling nation.
That is the CHANGE we voted for.

May God punish ALL looters, fraudsters and criminals in Nigeria, wherever and whoever they are.
if you're intelligent enough, you will understand the difference between a world terrorist and nigeria terrorist,,,
Abba kyari cannot go to USA now or any of their ally countries without being arrested and detained,that is a real terrorist and fraudster,,,,,,back here in nigeria, abba kyari is a "super cop",collecting awards up and down,

here in nigeria, IPOB and other freedom fighting groups are declared terrorists and being hunted,,,,,,,that is nigeria terrorist,,,,,, In germany,britain,USA,france, ,,,IPOB protest openly and are protected by the police of those countries,,,,,

The difference is the standard of the countries and every supporter supports according to his standard of reasoning,,,,,so supporters of nigeria already know their standard of reasoning and why they reason like nigeria
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
post=104247949:
We will be waiting,
Y'all should just make it fast fast!

All of us @MANNA say NO to all MANNER of Fraudulent activities and crime in our darling nation.
That is the CHANGE we voted for.

May God punish ALL looters, fraudsters and criminals in Nigeria, wherever and whoever they are.
going kee una for voting buhari in the first plc.
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
Okay. It seems I'm the only that finds it weird that this man has same name with buhari's late chief of staff. shocked undecided undecided undecided
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Adek15(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
I hate the way Nigerians like bringing down their own. It's pathetic.

He should be prosecuted if found guilty but I must say this "bring him down" syndrome is not okay at all. The level of hate in this country is just too much
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by UnabashedIPOB: 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
This is the story of Abba Kyari, the CORRUPT COP, who by sheer providence got involved in the FASHION INDUSTRY. Only in the ZOO can such anomaly be possible. The conventional wisdom is that, "if something has NOT happened in LIEGERIA, that means it does NOT exist." Mr. Kyari, you can make all kinds of excuses and deny all you want, ONE thing you can bet your life on is that the US Justice Department, which I am a part of, does NOT indict a suspect without having done proper investigation...dotting all the "i's" and crossing all the "t's." Just because you deny it on social media does not absolve you of any guilt. To determine your guilt or innocence, you have to COME to America to defend the charge that had been levelled against you. And I can guarantee you that you'd be shocked at the amount of EVIDENCE that FBI has as regards to the charge proffered against you. Let me remind you that there's a HUGE difference between a REAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY, the FBI, and the CORRUPT, ILL EQUIPED, and UNDISCIPLINED ORGANIZATION, NPF, which you represent. Both organizations are incomparable! So, if you believe that you're NOT a CROOKED COP and that you're innocent of the charge brought against you, then come on over to the State side and confront your accusers but NOT on Social media though. You do it in the court of law!
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Adek15(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
But what right does the US have to arrest a Nigerian criminal who committed the crime in Nigeria
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by ToastingAllowan: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
Roon9:

Next week na dem Manna
That rotten meat grilla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Benbellamor: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Korrection:
all these habokis una dey shout too much. You guys have lost relevance in this illiterate infested forum.
they create different inciting topics...but hypocrisy consume them when there own are nailed grin
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by walkingshadow911: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2021
Adek15:
But what right does the US have to arrest a Nigerian criminal who committed the crime in Nigeria

google is ur friend na

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by Maximar: 11:21am On Jul 31, 2021
Grace001:

I agree with you 100% I’m just stating the obvious, just like when the northerners are rejoicing for the invading of Sunday igboho and killed some of associates.

Of course he(kyari) should dance to the music.

Happy one Nigeria.

100%

Minus the Happy one Nigeria. Nigeria isn't and can never be ONE.
Re: Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire by PoTTV: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2021
Loyalty100:
Let's hope the tyrants in government won't make him the next IGP. Buhari likes corrupt people so I won't be surprised

Who else noticed no stoopid comments from BMC crew littering front pages since yesterday? What a relief not to see that annoying post throughout yesterday. Hope it stays that way sha
what is bmc?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi ...sleeping On Duty / Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC / Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.