Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi (6373 Views)

Abba Kyari Faces Extradition As FBI Arrests Two Of Hushpuppi's Associates / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by WazobiaNEWS(f): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2021
My Follower Nigerians, Dear NairaLANDERS. We all know that the country is hard, harder now than before,

First this is the single picture that instgates fast investigation of Hushpuppi and nailed him,

The Billionaire Gucci Master, Hushpuppi pleads guilty to conspiracy to engage in money laundering and may face up to 20 years imprisonment in the United States.

My people crime no dey pay, 20 years no be here, the consequences for crime outweigh the gains

Learn to stay legit, sometimes some startups may take longer than users to pick up, as long as you are working consistently., providing solutions to people's and community problems it will surely pick up and best will bring you financial freedom and peace

Is sad, that the Government of Nigeria is not helping the masses, but let learn to keep legit, may God continue to bless. Is A beautiful Friday and Happy weekend to all from Afri NOTES

12 Likes

Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by psychalade: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2021
Good talk
Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by rottennaija(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2021
He could have enjoyed his fraud in relative peace if he didn't have the urge to impress and oppressed through social media.

28 Likes

Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2021
sadly, many out there still think crime pays (so long as you dont flaunt your gain)....who are we kidding? look around you and see how many of them "billionaires" have dubious source of income.

Hushpuppi was on their radar for a while... and it was very easy for them to figure out that he was a criminal.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by MajesticKris: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
Crime doesn't pay... But what else are they to do, in a situation where the Government has failed itself... Not to talk of

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
THIS GUY IS NOT NORMAL,HE IS AN ADDITIVE ATTENTION SEEKER.
ATTENTION SEEKING FOR WHAT NA? TO FEED AN EMOTION?SOMETHIN IS REALLY MISSING IN HIS LIFE,SO HIS USING ALL THESE SHOW TO FILL THAT VOID.HE COMMITS CRIME AND SHOWS OF HIS BOOTIES,SOMETHIN IS SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH HIM.I PITY HIM. sadTHERE IS NO PRIDE IN CRIME,IS ALL SHAME AND DESTRUCTION.
Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by laiperi: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
This what African Youths are dying for.

Live fast and die young have another meaning:

Go wild and live for a few months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by InvestingExpert(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
God bless nigeria

Join my WhatsApp tv for football updates and memes

Link in signature below post
Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
rottennaija:
He could have enjoyed his fraud in relative peace if he didn't have the urge to impress and oppressed through social media.
What do you expect ? When the devil gives you wealth, he collects it back sooner or later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by overall90: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Don't mind the mumu.
After defrauding the Qatar man of 1.1million dollars, he spent 250 thousand dollars on watches.
Peoples sweat.smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
WazobiaNEWS:
My Follower Nigerians, Dear NairaLANDERS. We all know that the country is hard, harder now than before,

First this is the single picture that instgates fast investigation of Hushpuppi and nailed him,

The Billionaire Gucci Master, Hushpuppi pleads guilty to conspiracy to engage in money laundering and may face up to 20 years imprisonment in the United States.

My people crime no dey pay, 20 years no be here, the consequences for crime outweigh the gains

Learn to stay legit, sometimes some startups may take longer than users to pick up, as long as you are working consistently., providing solutions to people's and community problems it will surely pick up and best will bring you financial freedom and peace

Is sad, that the Government of Nigeria is not helping the masses, but let learn to keep legit, may God continue to bless. Is A beautiful Friday and Happy weekend to all from Afri NOTES
Crime doesn't pay but he is going to stay in a world class prison better than most average Nigerian homes
It doesn't pay but after the sentence he is still going to meet money worth more than $100 million dollars because he is worth $424 million dollars.
ABEG GIVE ME THIS CRIME THAT DOESN'T PAY I WANT TO BE A CRIMINAL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
rottennaija:
FBI is not Nigerian police. Let him hide in cotonou or stay in Dubai, they would still have caught him because they would trace the electronic link of his Bec(business email compromise)
Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
overall90:
Don't mind the mumu.
After defrauding the Qatar man of 1.1million dollars, he spent 250 thousand dollars on watches.
Peoples sweat.smh
What have you done to your politicians that have in this six years of BUHARI government (apc or pdp) have stolen more than $80 billion dollars through loans,oil money and SPONSORING KIDNAPPING
Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
sadly, many out there still think crime pays (so long as you dont flaunt your gain)....who are we kidding? look around you and see how many of them "billionaires" have dubious source of income.

Hushpuppi was on their radar for a while... and it was very easy for them to figure out that he was a criminal.

Crime pays how many nigerians can in their entire lifetime earn up to a million dollars
Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by Mastakija(m): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
Our prayer don answer grin grin

Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by overall90: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
ifyken:

What have you done to your politicians that have in this six years of BUHARI government (apc or pdp) have stolen more than $80 billion dollars through loans,oil money and SPONSORING KIDNAPPING

Please don't quote me to talk rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by WazobiaNEWS(f): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Oh Jesus

Yes our politician are the root of all these crimes and problem facing our Dear Nation Nigeria

Nigerians as a people, are good people, great people, hard working people, but Bad government brought out this far..

May God Help us

In all, Crime is crime''

We should not join the likes of the corrupt politician to start committing crimes, their re ends to everything

Possible in our Generation, an end to this evil looters in the name of our leaders will surely come to an end

May God help us. Afri Notes

ifyken:

Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by youngblaq: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
rottennaija:
When your cup don full, your cup don full be dat. Invictus Obi was not a social-media-oppress-dem dude. But when he time reach, dem just harvest am. Criminals should just expect that day of reckoning. E fi nor quick come, but e go always come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by Gate050: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
WazobiaNEWS:

I'm not in support of frud but please kindly list 10 legits and how can one start it with zero fund. Thanks
Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by FarahAideed: 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
ifyken:

Crime doesn't pay but he is going to stay in a world class prison better than most average Nigerian homes
It doesn't pay but after the sentence he is still going to meet money worth more than $100 million dollars because he is worth $424 million dollars.
ABEG GIVE ME THIS CRIME THAT DOESN'T PAY I WANT TO BE A CRIMINAL.

How is he worth 424 million dollars? From where ? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by Greatzeus(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
" double up crime pays"
The above statement is a rap line by Rick Ross,a successful rapper from Miami,whom I love his songs, especially the way he flows gently.
But the thing is Rick Ross doesn't engage in crime,90% of rappers front about doing crime and selling drugs and selling guns etc but they don't do shit. Just saying those things because they believe that's what rap's all about.
In fact Ricky was a correctional officer,those we call wardens here., before he became a rapper. My point is CRIME DOESN'T PAY.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by ellovee(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Yes crime no dey pay, but why should criminals be the ones to prosecute criminals.
Now Hushpippi is making headlines for his crime but govt officials are sailing and cruising freely while they are the real criminals.
Govt officials are owning estates with fleets of cars but they don't own any business. What crime is greater than that.
Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by BestMan001: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
Only in Nigeria
Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

How is he worth 424 million dollars? From where ? cheesy
If you Google his networth you will see $20 million but they found 40 million dollars in cash when they arrested him and he was involved in 124 million pound fraud
https://informationngr.com/richest-yahoo-boys-in-nigeria-networth/
But up there he is worth$480 million dollars
Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
THIS GUY IS NOT NORMAL,HE IS AN ADDITIVE ATTENTION SEEKER.
ATTENTION SEEKING FOR WHAT NA? TO FEED AN EMOTION?SOMETHIN IS REALLY MISSING IN HIS LIFE,SO HIS USING ALL THESE SHOW TO FILL THAT VOID.HE COMMITS CRIME AND SHOWS OF HIS BOOTIES,SOMETHIN IS SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH HIM.I PITY HIM. sadTHERE IS NO PRIDE IN CRIME,IS ALL SHAME AND DESTRUCTION.
Abeg baba God let that thing that is missing in hushpuppi life miss in my own and give me his money
Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
overall90:

Please don't quote me to talk rubbish.
I am just asking now what have you done to your politicians who have looted your destiny
Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
Greatzeus:
" double up crime pays"
The above statement is a rap line by Rick Ross,a successful rapper from Miami,whom I love his songs, especially the way he flows gently.
But the thing is Rick Ross doesn't engage in crime,90% of rappers front about doing crime and selling drugs and selling guns etc but they don't do shit. Just saying those things because they believe that's what rap's all about.
In fact Ricky was a correctional officer,those we call wardens here., before he became a rapper. My point is CRIME DOESN'T PAY.
God abeg give the crime that doesn't pay. God I am begging you give me crime that doesn't pay so I will have the amount of money hushpuppi has
Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by Lamasta(m): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
Criminals making hardworking and loyal youth look lazy to the public...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by Commentor: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
MajesticKris:
Crime doesn't pay... But what else are they to do, in a situation where the Government has failed itself... Not to talk of

This excuse of 'government has failed them' is worn out.

Lots of Nigerians involved in cyber crime are based in advanced nations with many being degree qualified.
Re: This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi by Commentor: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
ifyken:

God abeg give the crime that doesn't pay. God I am begging you give me crime that doesn't pay so I will have the amount of money hushpuppi has

It is easy to say.

What has held you back ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria @ 63 Years: Historical Perspective And Future Prospects / Obasanjo Barred From Un Building / Jackson Ude Of Pointblanknews Is My Member - Nigeria Gay Pastor Rev Rowland Jide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.