Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,504 members, 7,770,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:18 AM

Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK (2176 Views)

Suspension Of Ibrahim Magu: Garba Shehu Releases Statement From The Presidency / Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election / Epic Response From FFK To SA Foreign Affairs Minister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by DoggoneDogg: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2021
By Segun Adewole
Commander, IGP Intelligence Response Monitoring Team, DCP Abba Kyari, has updated his verified Facebook page with a third-party post seeking to question the veracity of an American court’s criminal allegations against him.

The United States Attorney’s Office, Central District of California, had issued an arrest warrant against DCP Kyari for his alleged links to a suspect, Ramon Abbas, aka Hushpuppi, who is standing trial for various offences that include internet fraud and money laundering, among others.

Hushpuppi has since pleaded guilty to the charges and, if convicted, risks 20-year-jail term, three-year supervision upon completion of jail term and monetary restitution to the tune of $500,000 or more.

However, on Friday [today], Kyari updated his verified Facebook page with a post by a former minister who rubbished the entire American court’s allegations against him.

In the said Facebook post, Kyari is seen combat-ready, with gun pulled and standing in front of a Police helicopter, along with two other photographs showing his full Police details.

The post reads:

A super cop that has risked his life protecting us from kidnappers, murderers & terrorists all these years & that has arrested more criminals than any other is accused of taking bribes from a yahoo boy & scammer all the way from America & we are expected to believe it? Not me!

Abba is one of the bravest, brightest and best cops in Nigeria and I will not believe these crazy allegations levelled against him or condemn him unless I see any evidence to the contrary.

He has proved himself over and over again when it comes to catching criminals and I do not believe that he is one himself. If he were he would not have such an excellent record in combating crime.

Nigerians seem to take delight in believing and assuming the worse about their best. That is part of our problem: we love and celebrate the evil but we despise, hate and seek to pull down the righteous and good.

As far as I am concerned there are as many crooked, bent & killer cops all over the world as there are good ones & America has its fair share of both.The only people that ought to take pleasure in reading this crap about Abba are the kidnappers and terrorists in our country.

Allegations are a dime a dozen and an indictment does not amount to a conviction: show me the evidence or keep your mouth shut forever.

I urge Abba to continue the good work he has been doing and not allow himself to be distracted by his numerous detractors.

This is a deep conspiracy to destroy his career and it will not work.

The Inspector General of Police has since ordered an internal review of the United States’ authorities’ allegations against Kyari.

Lalasticlala seun mynd44 dominique
https://punchng.com/hushpuppi-abba-kyari-updates-facebook-status-with-third-party-testimony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by Moferere: 11:17am On Jul 30, 2021
10,000 of FFK's opinions will not remove the US barrant warrant.
If Kyari is clean, let him go and answer his father's name in the States.

33 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by inoki247: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2021
I just dey look people playing politics with the Case releasing pictures of people wu snapped with Hush up down forgetting that's not how the Feds work no b Nigeria EFCC wey go first arrest u before dey know u ar guilty or not..

APC was first to release statement den posting the picture of who he snapped with but now they're no where to be found I know say soon the Breakfast go circulate...

So na wu b next we neva know so is beta to shut up sometimes cos nobody holy he fit be say na ur superhero go b next...

And also doz saying Dino this and that he dey US laik diz so dem no need to extradite him if he av a case to answer dem know him address....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by Charmingrascal(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2021
A sinking man who desperately crave sympathy and validation.

FFK will not sing your praises if you have never had monetary dealings with him, it is either FFK once bribed Kyari or they have both been involved in some shady deals at a point in time.

No doubt Abba Kyari is a very good cop, he is good at his job.
It is however a pity that he involved himself in shady deals, God knows how many corrupt practices he has been involved in.

Meanwhile Atiku and Dino also wined and dined with Abbas, perhaps puppy laundered money for them.
Fawo yansh go still open make we dey see shocked

17 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by Gabaleve(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2021
Instead make he sharply go answer USA he dey there dey repost FFK wey everybody knw say get spiritual and mental problem

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by sofeo(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2021
OK.
Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by doctokwus: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2021
2 people United by corruption and likely drug addicts.
Nothing surprising there.
FFK has likely also bribed Kyari in the past,so defending him with all the gusto his addiction can fathom.

10 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by Tinubuadvocate: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2021
They know each other they are in the same caucus they will defend each other both physically and spiritually.

10 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by Loyalty100: 11:25am On Jul 30, 2021
Go and eat beans oga super crook

Who else noticed no stoopid comments from BMC crew littering front pages since yesterday? What a relief not to see that annoying post throughout yesterday. Hope it stays that way sha

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2021
cheesy

Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by doctokwus: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2021
Though this is just a wild suspicion and just me wildly speculating,but I am suspecting that the officers that were ambushed and killed when they went to arrest Wandume were sold out by their fellow police officers.I remember Kyari posing for the cameras when his team was sent by a naive IGP to investigate those police murders then.I am suspecting it's his type that were benefiting from Wandume that informed the army guys at the check point.
If a thorough audit into the Nigerian police force is made,the number of utterly corrupt and murderous officer corp Kyari types in the Nigerian police force would astound even the devil.

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by EndNigeriaNoow: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2021
FFK can be stupid sometimes. The police man that killed George Floyd was also presumed to be a good and better corp not until he was investigated and sentenced to 20 yrs imprisonment. Abba Kyari is a thief and must pay for his criminal activities. Put away the police veil and deal with him like a criminal that he is.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by EndNigeriaNoow: 11:34am On Jul 30, 2021
doctokwus:
Though this is just a wild suspicion and just me wildly speculating,but I am suspecting that the officers that were ambushed and killed when they went to arrest Wandume were sold out by their fellow police officers.I remember Kyari posing for the cameras when his team was sent by a naive IGP to investigate those police murders then.I am suspecting it's his type that were benefiting from Wandume that informed the army guys at the check point.
If a thorough audit into the Nigerian police force is made,the number of utterly corrupt and murderous officer corp Kyari types in the Nigerian police force would astound even the devil.
Thank you, and we have not heard anything about the criminal Wandum case. Abba Kyari helped him to escape... they went to the extent of killing 3 best police men just to help the terrorist Wandum escape. Abba the criminal Kyari was one of those who investigated the matter, the thief covered everything up and they killed the case. Karma has caught up with Kyari this time. United State FBI is not corrupt, I believe they will bring the crook to book. FBI is not Fulani terrorist police

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by HITdemUP: 11:35am On Jul 30, 2021
thief

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by Nemesis0147(m): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2021
A good conspiracy to destroy his career? Which career? Tailor abi, dispatch rider?

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by Grace001: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2021
Kyari stained himself by associating with hushpuppi.

This indictment tarnish all his good deeds. Too bad
Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by jlinkd78(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2021
This man is in for a long thing

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2021
i guess now, all the criminals&fraudsters in power he has helped (buying clothes) will now come and praise the dude...

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by after4: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2021
the next job am expecting karma to do is that of apo 6 case who is now an AIG of police. the guys that followed his orders were given a life sentence while for him, there was no enough evidence to prove that he gave the orders. talking about nigeria and injustice! and someone said the problem facing this country is not karma judging the country. this country is too messed up not to break up as there are a lot of innocent bood crying for vengance. i dont want to talk about the blood and baboom story and how people were killed in the whole 19 northern state of this country because someone lost election and was crying like a baby in front of national tv and when power finally reached him...

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by after4: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2021
no, his cup just got filled. things dont just work that way. hem cup don full be that. na time to pay and he will pay real hard.

Grace001:
Kyari stained himself by associating with hushpuppi.

This indictment tarnish all his good deeds. Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
Moferere:
10,000 of FFK's opinions will not remove the US barrant warrant.
If Kyari is clean, let him go and answer his father's name in the States.
Is like you are slave to OYIBO
Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lol, how is ffk crack emotions a third party "testimony"

It seems this man is desperate for evidence using the emotions card

Invictus tried all this even using his staffs it didn't work

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by Daniel058(m): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bia Oga FFK , nee anya ARUMNASOMKPALI!! grin

All ds long epistle Just to defend a NIGERIA police officer?? Too late oga, if there are Nigerian Police officers that don't accept bribe, that maybe less than 1% of the entire police force.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by Dreambeat: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
He should better go clear his name than coming online to whip up emotions.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by Gadafii: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
a super cop selling aso ebi online

ffk, can u explain that?

kyari is a dirty bald headed cop, he felt he could hide in plain sight for ever..but the feds are smarter to have waited this long to exposed him

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by BeardedMeat(m): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2021
I don't even want to imagine how kyari felt the first time he heard FBI arrested Hush. The Soup Cup would have been to all the marabouts he knows, seeking for prayers and protection.

There's no way he didn't get any hint of FBI coming for him, but the same marabouts that told Atiku "no shaking", would have told him to make yanga, saying nothing dey happen.
Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by velocity25(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2021
He should stop running from pilar to post, and start sewing his orange overall cloth for his FBI cell 419
Super scammer grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by Astra101: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2021
I'm beginners to think FFK is a suspect
Re: Abba Kyari Updates His Facebook Page With Third Party Statement From FFK by fourboys: 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Soludo Visits Scene Of Attacks In Nnewi South Hqtrs / Tinubu Gifts Faleke Automatic House Of Reps Ticket / Can Obi Receive 20% Votes In Any Of The SS States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.