Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Personal Experience With DCP Abba Kyari...i Am Alive Today Because Of This Yo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Personal Experience With DCP Abba Kyari...i Am Alive Today Because Of This Yo (4860 Views)

Missing OAU Student Is Found Alive (Photo) / How I Got A Fully Funded Scholarship To Study Abroad! A Personal Experience / How To Improve Your Academic Performance; My Personal Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Personal Experience With DCP Abba Kyari...i Am Alive Today Because Of This Yo by Basitelo1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
grin grin
All dis ur capping no hold water Op.

FBI place order for Native wears and Abba Kyari must deliver dem

Infact take dis grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience With DCP Abba Kyari...i Am Alive Today Because Of This Yo by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
I don't have time for Mumble Jumbles

He is accused as a person, he should go face trial as a person.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience With DCP Abba Kyari...i Am Alive Today Because Of This Yo by ATTemi: 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
What is good 4 d geese, is also good 4 Kyari...

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience With DCP Abba Kyari...i Am Alive Today Because Of This Yo by Optimistguy1969: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hahahahahaha.
I have never laughed this loud....
TarOrfeeek:
Even if Abba Kyari saved your soul from going to hell fire.

That's your business.

Even if Abba Kyari saved your blood from mosquito bite.

That's your business.

FBI just placed an order for Native wears, and they want Abba Kyari to deliver it.

grin
Re: My Personal Experience With DCP Abba Kyari...i Am Alive Today Because Of This Yo by hope4nigeria(m): 4:00am On Jul 31, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Even if Abba Kyari saved your soul from going to hell fire.

That's your business.

Even if Abba Kyari saved your blood from mosquito bite.

That's your business.

FBI just placed an order for Native wears, and they want Abba Kyari to deliver it.

grin
Op now worship kiari criminal as god
Re: My Personal Experience With DCP Abba Kyari...i Am Alive Today Because Of This Yo by mu2sa2: 4:26am On Jul 31, 2021
In this life only God can save you from other people's machinations and from your own human weaknesses.
Abba Kyari's major weakness was his crave for publicity. His high-risk job, however, requires he stays underground working anonymously.
Let us Pray:
Our father in Heaven, oh Allah, save us from our own weaknesses and let not our enemies find us out.
Hallelujah! Allahu Akbar!
Re: My Personal Experience With DCP Abba Kyari...i Am Alive Today Because Of This Yo by YorubaPrince: 5:01am On Jul 31, 2021
OP, you indeed MADDD! It shall NEVER be well with you! angry

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience With DCP Abba Kyari...i Am Alive Today Because Of This Yo by Sincinnati: 5:24am On Jul 31, 2021
Birds of a feather flock together!!

Apparently, the imbecilic denial your Kyari hurriedly dropped on Facebook couldn’t even ignite an atom of conviction in a kindergarten on his innocence, and here you are drooling and spitting rotten saliva all in the name of defending an indefensible criminal act.

You even want to drag the whole of NPF into it?
As a matter of fact, His team of IGP’s Intelligence Response Squad should be disbanded with immediate effect and a warrant of arrest issued on each and every member of that dirty and murderous police squad.

Going by the denials so far from Kyari and his paid idiots, he’s not qualified to be a member of any intelligence agency, unless it’s an agency for the retárded.
Re: My Personal Experience With DCP Abba Kyari...i Am Alive Today Because Of This Yo by respect80(m): 6:18am On Jul 31, 2021
LandMann:
Whoever concorted this horseshit of a story is a bastard that doesn't deserve to own a brain at all.

Nigeria is a godforsaken country because we have too many stupid and extremely brainless people like the op in this geographical contraption.

You're a bastard if you think right thinking Nigerians will defend the useless bribe gobbling cop who has masterminded several undocumented extrajudicial killings via SARS activities.

The Nigerian police force is a rotten and stinking organisation and this nonsensical post will fail woefully in trying to build sentiment to defend a bribe taker and justice bender who works in the most corrupt and rotten police force in the world.

I spit on the head of the writer of that trash

As in ehnn?
It is truly finish.
Re: My Personal Experience With DCP Abba Kyari...i Am Alive Today Because Of This Yo by ToastingAllowan: 7:27am On Jul 31, 2021
ATTemi:
What is good 4 d geese, is also good 4 Kyari...
Dem wan polish his image
Re: My Personal Experience With DCP Abba Kyari...i Am Alive Today Because Of This Yo by Neddstark: 7:44am On Jul 31, 2021
You clowns are trying to use sentiments to avwrt justice. It is the stupid Nigerian people that makes the privileged feel they are above the law.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Love Nigerian Boarding Schools / Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True / Student Spends 28 Years Studying Medicine At Nigerian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.