Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys (37619 Views)

20-Year-Old Rejoice Oghenero Builds Drones From Scratch In Bayelsa (Video) / Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens / Igbo Man Builds Helicopter And Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by alizma: 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Please all these nonsense should stop.
What does he want now? Money?? Mtcheewww angry angry
Somebody like you will gladly bring out money to buy such toys imported from elsewhere for your kids then jump on the street tomorrow to complain of how naira is losing value badly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by PAtoGCFR2034: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
richeeyo:
When you look around the world
With the level of technology today
This complete Nonsense

C'mon how old is the kid ? Could you make that at his age ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Govihh: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
Oh wow
Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
i hope it flys
Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Yeezus998(m): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
I no get data, but...
Do they fly or not

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
richeeyo:
This complete Nonsense
yep, dts true, does it even fly
Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Preator: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hmm. What most people do not realize the effect helping this kind of kids will have on our economy.

So i bought a toy RC car for my son at 15k last month. Obviously such a boy like this can do something like that. but since people like him are not supported (by government of venture capitalists) i have to buy made in China. most likely made by someone his age in China.

Just imagine he was supported. We save the forex required to import the RCs toys, others will learn, job will be created etc. now imagine we start doing it not for just him but others who have shown exceptional talents in other areas.

If you all remember when Chinko phones started, they were clunky almost featureless phones for the poor. but their sales were massive and the manufactures used the profit to refine their products. today, some "Chinkos" cost over 300k including Transsion phones. just imagine it was a Nigerian manufacturer we supported his humble beginnings then....

Fun fact: Transsion Holdings have a manufacturing plant in Ethiopia and none in Nigeria which is its largest market in Africa.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
post=104347175:
This is highly impressive.
These are the talents that the government, Local, state and Federal are supposed to sponsor to greater heights.
He knows what he wants for his future and he is going for it.
With youths like this, the future is bright for us as a nation.
God bless 16 year old Chukwu Emmanuel.
God bless Nigeria.
no 1 has his time, even as pple gather there, all dey can say is 'wow, u re too much, wts ur name, where re u frm, hw old re u, wt do u wnt to be in future, may God incrwase ur talent', and dts where it ends, all he needs is sponsorship frm d parents or anyone. he may be happy nw dt pple re praising him for wt he created, bt wen he gets to 18 n know dt tins re hard, he will park those tins 1 side n look for money

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Theboss100(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
900warriorz:
We had talents growing up...but where are they today?

Could remember I once built a toy helicopter as a kid using a rotor and it was moving but doesn't fly...also used to make torch lights then. If i waka pass motor and the head/rear lamps glass don break, i go loose the bulb grin go do torch light for house cheesy

If you were one of my victim, forgive me for I didn't know the damage I was causing then I was less than 10

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
[quote author=900warriorz post=104347234]We had talents growing up...but where are they today?

Could remember I once built a toy helicopter as a kid using a rotor and it was moving but doesn't fly...also used to make torch lights then. If i waka pass motor and the head/rear lamps glass don break, i go loose the bulb grin go do torch light for house cheesy

If you were one of my victim, forgive me for I didn't know the damage I was causing then I was less than 10

i also have this kind of talent, i like watchin science related programs or movies, wen i ws little i made lots of remote controled toy cars n diffrwnt designs of touches we used at home, bt right nw, i hv parked those tins 1 side so dt i can face d fiture n c if those tins were talents or waste of time
Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by jahsharon: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

No, he wants nothing. Instead, we are the one that wants something from him.

So, how do we get what we want from him?

Simple, take him to a professor of Mechanical Engineering who will be the young boy's godfather. The young boy can still be staying with his parents, but this professor of Mechanical Engineering with guide the young boy through mastering Physics and Mathematics in Secondary School and eventually studying Mechanical Engineering or related course in the University. in that way, we will all gain something from him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Bwilliam(m): 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Goldbw122:
Nice aero plane, I wish Nigeria will be able to encourage this boy.
Lol, Nigeria has not encouraged Innoson, it is now another igbo boy they'll encourage. But no shaking, I know what my people can do. "Igbo adi e obere, Igbo nwere mmadu"
Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by shogsman(m): 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nice toy,but this is not a real feat sha
Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by newdawnlive: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
this small boy is 16 years and all these old garbage for bbnaija will be claiming 23
Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
jahsharon:

No, he wants nothing. Instead, we are the one that wants something from him.

So, how do we get what we want from him?

Simple, take him to a professor of Mechanical Engineering who will be the young boy's godfather. The young boy can still be staying with his parents, but this professor of Mechanical Engineering with guide the young boy through mastering Physics and Mathematics in Secondary School and eventually studying Mechanical Engineering or related course in the University. in that way, we will all gain something from him.
corewct
Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by jaxxy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
richeeyo:
This complete Nonsense

So it seems depending on how u look at it. I thought exactly what u thought until I realized this is how younger talents such as drone engineers and makers started in the US building toys.

That’s when I decided not to look down on this. If only he was in the right environment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by 99thEnemy(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
cremedelacreme:
Naija dey dull us I swear. Proudly Dotian.
as in eeh, if to sey na outside we dey, our level for don change cos each of us re gifted with 1 talent or d oda, no 1 is destined to be poor, its jst our surrounding dt is surpressing us
Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by richeeyo(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
jaxxy:

So it seems depending on how u look at it. I thought exactly what u thought until I realized this is how younger talents such as drone engineers and makers started in the US building toys.

That’s when I decided not to look down on this. If only he was in the right environment.
If only he was in the rigth environment,
I totally agree with that
Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by proclinician: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
richeeyo:
This complete Nonsense

You can't even produce the nonsense. Other countries encourage their little beginnings and grow from their but with the most backward, retrogressive, crude, archaic and mundane race ever, they tag it nonsense

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by proclinician: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Why? Because I said logic? Are we supposed to contribute him money to actualize his dreams? Who gave me money to actualize mine??

Exactly nobody gave u money to actualize ur dreams, not like u have any though and as a result, nobody should give him support to actualize his. That's exactly how Philip Emeagwali turned his back against Nigeria because he found out it's filled with the most hateful and retrogressive beings ever.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by DoggoneDogg: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
proclinician:

Exactly nobody gave u money to actualize ur dreams, not like u have any though and as a result, nobody should give him support to actualize his. That's exactly how Philip Emeagwali turned his back against Nigeria because he found out it's filled with the most hateful and retrogressive beings ever.

So this boy is entitled to our money because he builds toys?
Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by sexy74(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
richeeyo:
This complete Nonsense
Which one wey you don do? Do not condemn the young man.
Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by vicfajeze: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
make dem take the plane escape mnamdi janu back to Kenya
Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by BonPatrick(m): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lol
DoggoneDogg:
Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by smartNerd: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
“Success usually comes to those who are too
busy looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau
Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Jostoman: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
enemy of progress
Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Boudiccao: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
emrain:
The bar has been dropped to the floor.

Igbos were not known to celebrate mediocrity in the past. These days, Igbos might be the laziest and most thoughtless people in this country.

What a pity.

Shame on you. Nigeria is not a manufacturing country. You cannot even produce toothpick but you have the stupid audacity to drag Igbos and a young talented igbo boy who a reasonable govt should invest in.

Shame on you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) / How Electricity Is Generated From Water - HYDRO-POWER/HYDROELECTRICITY / See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.