Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview (24094 Views)

How Do You Respond To This Kind Of Question? / Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview by vatsa101(m): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
If I tell them the answer we're dy my mind dy go just sack me before I evn get the work
Re: How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview by DigitB: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bla bla bla bla.

Just answer the question from your heart.

No need to talk like a book.

1 Like

Re: How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview by sylve11: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
AkatConcept:
Nice write up there OP grin

How do you avoid this type of question? Simply strive hard and be your own boss so no one would disturb your life with this kind of question

Wow FTC cheesy

Seun where’s my share biko cool

Anyway, Do you have any Bitcoin or gift card to trade? Kindly check my bio. Trusted and reliable

If everybody strive to be their own boss, who will work for you? cool
Re: How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview by Emma1Oj(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Very nice one but just that some applicant that was asked or are still been asked are still in labor market searching for a job, why those that was never asked such question are occupying management seat.

Connection.......
Re: How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview by okooloyun1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview by Gkemz: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
"I need this job because I'm unemployed who needs to get paid so that I will not die of hunger" was an applicant's response. Inasmuch it sounded unprofessional but I see honesty and truthfulness in that response. Let's call a spade a spade. Tell me which employee is working if not to get paid to survive. What else is a ganja man looking for in a weed if not to get high.
Re: How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview by rolexino(m): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
Good one anyway

But in my country, job interviews..... Some companies has already know who they want to take

If you like speak all the grammar from morning till evening

Who go get the job, will get it
Re: How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview by Chochovini: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
QUESTION= Why do you want this job?

BEST ANSWER= “Why do you want to know?

Thank me later.
Re: How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview by CALCULUS16: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
I want the job because wetin i go chop if i no work, abi u want me dey beg? With these few words of mine, i hope i am able to convince sir
Re: How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview by jwax: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
I remember get invite for one interview like that... After scaling through the technical stages and also written tests that took place two weeks apart, we got to meet management and they asked me "why should we employ you? " I was like...

Madam, I scaled through your CV assessment, your written test, technical test and you are still asking why you should employ me? If you don't know why you should employ me why do you keep calling me to come? You want me to be diplomatic, I can be diplomatic just to get the job and on the job you will see the real me. If you think I deserve the job from what you have seen me do so far, just employ me and leave these long questions... I can read interview guide and give the answer you want to hear... It's not smartness

To cut long story short, them no call me again and I no body apply for any job again...

I dey sell laptops now for computer village ikeja... I can be your plug... Las Las certificate I Don trowey am.
Re: How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview by santuse: 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
OK
Re: How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview by Seeker17(m): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
thank you
Re: How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview by The5DME(m): 12:01am On Jul 31, 2021
Because I don't wanna die of hunger.
Re: How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview by Humblepela: 3:54am On Jul 31, 2021
Sir,
From my research, your company has many features that supports my personal Interest which I think will help me build and widen my career knowledge if called upon.
Re: How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview by Memberclub(m): 5:45am On Jul 31, 2021
It's a job wtf?
Re: How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview by Titugirl(f): 8:08am On Jul 31, 2021
Re: How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview by Joydan95: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2021
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
To pay my bills ofcourse. Or is your company a charity org and looking for volunteers?
Straight to the point! My answer would be “ I can offer your organization a service that is beneficial to you and in turn you pay me “ period! grin
Re: How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview by Tundex911: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2021
Thunder ⚡ strike all of dem...

As if bubu go for interview before

Awon weyrey gbogbo.

Smh
Re: How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview by ttbaba(m): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2021
well structured write up
Re: How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview by professore(m): 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Actually nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Majority Of Nigerian University Graduates Are Un-employed / How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview / How Much Have You Saved This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.