Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Abba Kyari- Exposed Must Read - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari- Exposed Must Read (607 Views)

8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari / Nigerians Hail Abba Kyari As He Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari- Exposed Must Read by Psoul(m): 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
The FBI detailed WhatsApp conversations between Abba Kyari and Hushpuppi. Below are word-for-word excerpts from their chat on WhatsApp, according to the FBI:
September 2019
Hushpuppi - “Am really happy to be ur boy,” and later, “I promise to be a good boy to u sir.”
On the 13th of January 2020, Hushpuppi asked Chibuzor for his number and then sent that number to Abba Kyari
Then on the 20th of January 2020, Abba Kyari sent Chibuzor's details to Huspuppi and the following conversation ensued.
Abba Kyari - “We have arrested the guy He is in my Cell now. This is his picture after we arrested him today.” - He sent a picture of Chibuzor in the cell to Hushpuppi
Huspuppi - “Yes yes that is him sir.”
Kyari then sent other pictures of Chubuzor in cell to Hushpuppi
Hushpuppi - “I want him to go through serious beating of his life.”
Abba Kyari - “Hahahaha,”
Hushpuppi - “Seriously sir.”
Abba Kyari then sent a voice note to Hushpuppi asking him what happened “So that we will know what to do.”
Huspuppi sent a voice note to reply Kyari and answer his question about what happened.
"What he did is, I have one job. The job want to pay me 500, umm, 75,000 dollars [i.e. $575,000]. He went to message the job behind me because I told him to help me make one document for me to give the job. Then he went—he has a—I gave him the details. Then he went to message the job behind my back and try to divert the money and in this process he tell the job because of the documents he gave me that I gave the job, he tell the job, “These document they sent to you before. These people are fake. This money—is me who can help you to get it. Come to me le—bring this money you want to pay these people to me. I’m the only one who can help you,” and
all these things to divert the job for himself."
Abba Kyari - “Ok I understand But he has not succeeded.”
Hushpuppi then sent screenshot of Chibuzor's chat with the victim, trying to divert the money for himself to Abba Kyari.
Abba Kyari - “Yeah I understand.”
Hushpuppi - “Now the [Victim ] was skeptic to pay me the money cos he keep attacking the [Victim] from his end. Now I can handle the [Victim] correctly.”
Hushpuppi - “Please sir I want to spend money to send this boy to jail, let him
go for a very long time.”
Abba Kyari - “Ok bro I understand I will discuss with my team who arrested him . . . And handling the case We will do something about it.”
Hushpuppi - “Let me know how I can send money to the team sir. let them deal with him like armed robber.”
Abba Kyari - “OK I will send their account details to u.”
Hushpuppi - “He betray me and try to take food out my mouth, this is great punishable sin,”
Abba Kyari - “Yeah bro.”
Hushpuppi - “I want him to suffer for many years.”
Abba Kyari - “Hahahaha Hahahaha.”
6 minutes later, Abba Kyari then sent a Zenith Bank account details to Hushpuppi
Hushpuppi - “Ok sir, tomorrow by noon[i will send the money]”
One month after on February 19, 2020, Abba Kyari sent Hushpuppi a WhatsApp message.
Abba Kyari - “Hello hush with [sic] need to talk about the subject under detention with me.”
Hushpuppi - “Should I call u on this number sir?”
Abba Kyari - “Yes call me.”
After the call, Abba Kyari sent Hushpuppi photos of Chibuzor in custody and close up pictures of skin disease and skin rash he got while in Abba Kyari's cell.
Hushpuppi - “I don pity am, make them leave am from Tuesday.”
Abba Kyari - “Ok bro, they just brought him
from hospital. The fever and the rashes is giving him serious Wahala He got the
disease from other suspects in the cell.”
Hushpuppi - “I see am, I no too pity am That’s what people like him deserve but I go forgive am for God sake.”
Hushpuppi then told Kyari that Chibuzor's girlfriend contacted him to raise one million naira so they can release him. Even the Hushpuppi told her he will contribute 100k.
Hushpuppi - “They were thinking it’s normal arrest that is why they think money can remove him . . . No money can remove him here Hahahaha.” “But it’s better for them to think that way, I like it like that”
Abba Kyari - “Yeah.”
Hushpuppi - “No problem sir from Tuesday he can go,”
Abba Kyari - “Ok bro We will also keep his phone and other gadgets for some weeks.”
Hushpuppi - “Yes those ones they should not give him again, those ones are gone . . . Make he no see those ones again for life”

Download full indictment from the FBI here:
[url]ppgz.me/3ybjXsw[/url]

Re: Abba Kyari- Exposed Must Read by duro4chang(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
Very very unprofessional. A crook in uniform. A criminal in position. May he never escape.
Re: Abba Kyari- Exposed Must Read by Decent09(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
Psoul:

The FBI detailed WhatsApp conversations between Abba Kyari and Hushpuppi. Below are word-for-word excerpts from their chat on WhatsApp, according to the FBI:
September 2019
Hushpuppi - “Am really happy to be ur boy,” and later, “I promise to be a good boy to u sir.”
On the 13th of January 2020, Hushpuppi asked Chibuzor for his number and then sent that number to Abba Kyari
Then on the 20th of January 2020, Abba Kyari sent Chibuzor's details to Huspuppi and the following conversation ensued.
Abba Kyari - “We have arrested the guy He is in my Cell now. This is his picture after we arrested him today.” - He sent a picture of Chibuzor in the cell to Hushpuppi
Huspuppi - “Yes yes that is him sir.”
Kyari then sent other pictures of Chubuzor in cell to Hushpuppi
Hushpuppi - “I want him to go through serious beating of his life.”
Abba Kyari - “Hahahaha,”
Hushpuppi - “Seriously sir.”
Abba Kyari then sent a voice note to Hushpuppi asking him what happened “So that we will know what to do.”
Huspuppi sent a voice note to reply Kyari and answer his question about what happened.
"What he did is, I have one job. The job want to pay me 500, umm, 75,000 dollars [i.e. $575,000]. He went to message the job behind me because I told him to help me make one document for me to give the job. Then he went—he has a—I gave him the details. Then he went to message the job behind my back and try to divert the money and in this process he tell the job because of the documents he gave me that I gave the job, he tell the job, “These document they sent to you before. These people are fake. This money—is me who can help you to get it. Come to me le—bring this money you want to pay these people to me. I’m the only one who can help you,” and
all these things to divert the job for himself."
Abba Kyari - “Ok I understand But he has not succeeded.”
Hushpuppi then sent screenshot of Chibuzor's chat with the victim, trying to divert the money for himself to Abba Kyari.
Abba Kyari - “Yeah I understand.”
Hushpuppi - “Now the [Victim ] was skeptic to pay me the money cos he keep attacking the [Victim] from his end. Now I can handle the [Victim] correctly.”
Hushpuppi - “Please sir I want to spend money to send this boy to jail, let him
go for a very long time.”
Abba Kyari - “Ok bro I understand I will discuss with my team who arrested him . . . And handling the case We will do something about it.”
Hushpuppi - “Let me know how I can send money to the team sir. let them deal with him like armed robber.”
Abba Kyari - “OK I will send their account details to u.”
Hushpuppi - “He betray me and try to take food out my mouth, this is great punishable sin,”
Abba Kyari - “Yeah bro.”
Hushpuppi - “I want him to suffer for many years.”
Abba Kyari - “Hahahaha Hahahaha.”
6 minutes later, Abba Kyari then sent a Zenith Bank account details to Hushpuppi
Hushpuppi - “Ok sir, tomorrow by noon[i will send the money]”
One month after on February 19, 2020, Abba Kyari sent Hushpuppi a WhatsApp message.
Abba Kyari - “Hello hush with [sic] need to talk about the subject under detention with me.”
Hushpuppi - “Should I call u on this number sir?”
Abba Kyari - “Yes call me.”
After the call, Abba Kyari sent Hushpuppi photos of Chibuzor in custody and close up pictures of skin disease and skin rash he got while in Abba Kyari's cell.
Hushpuppi - “I don pity am, make them leave am from Tuesday.”
Abba Kyari - “Ok bro, they just brought him
from hospital. The fever and the rashes is giving him serious Wahala He got the
disease from other suspects in the cell.”
Hushpuppi - “I see am, I no too pity am That’s what people like him deserve but I go forgive am for God sake.”
Hushpuppi then told Kyari that Chibuzor's girlfriend contacted him to raise one million naira so they can release him. Even the Hushpuppi told her he will contribute 100k.
Hushpuppi - “They were thinking it’s normal arrest that is why they think money can remove him . . . No money can remove him here Hahahaha.” “But it’s better for them to think that way, I like it like that”
Abba Kyari - “Yeah.”
Hushpuppi - “No problem sir from Tuesday he can go,”
Abba Kyari - “Ok bro We will also keep his phone and other gadgets for some weeks.”
Hushpuppi - “Yes those ones they should not give him again, those ones are gone . . . Make he no see those ones again for life”

Download full indictment from the FBI here:
[url]ppgz.me/3ybjXsw[/url]

Na lie
Re: Abba Kyari- Exposed Must Read by Realadey(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
Chaiiiii, abba
Re: Abba Kyari- Exposed Must Read by Freddykrueger: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
Na their way. Nigeria police will just put an innocent man behind bars just because of money. No sympathy, no remorse no conscience. I mean how can you go to bed at night with the knowledge that you just locked up an innocent man behind bars and you torture him too for a month. Super Yahoo boy scammer cop should be repatriated immediately. He deserves to have a taste of the dish he serves others.
Re: Abba Kyari- Exposed Must Read by Psoul(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
Decent09:

Na lie

Download and read that FBI Gazette and get the shock of ur life.

https://gazettengr.com/wp-content/uploads/Hushpuppi-and-Assoc..pdf
Re: Abba Kyari- Exposed Must Read by Otuegbe: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
Haba kyari is a crook.
What he did to my family is terrible.
Karma is real.
From grace to Disgrace
Re: Abba Kyari- Exposed Must Read by HRSweetness(f): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
My God! That part where Puppy said the girlfriend met him to raise 1M and he promised to donate 100k,is chilling.

May we not seek help from enemies within who are the actual cause of your downfall.

This puppy deserves to be puppilized.

As for Kyari, he deserves this national disgrace. Let him eat from the pot he uses to cook for others.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady Accused Of Stolen A Child Paraded On The Street In River State. / Was Defrauded, How Can I Track The Fraudsters / Woman Abducted With Sowore’s Brother Reveals How She Escaped From Killer Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.