Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,711 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution (2211 Views)

Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) / Northerners Blast Governorship Aspirant For Celebrating Taliban's Victory / Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by JEWELofHELL666: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Jaafar Jaafar.
DCP Abba Kyari was one of the police officers sent to Kano on Inconclusive Election Day to upstage the upright CP ‘Singham’ and hand over policing power to machete-wielding, dagger-bearing thugs.

To cap it all, DCP Abba Kyari’s response is not well-tailored.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by JEWELofHELL666: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
More...

Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by JEWELofHELL666: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gimba Kakanda
Even though I’ve not been active on Twitter because of VPN stress, some obsessive idiots went to my Facebook, which is my new chamber, and returned to Twitter to lie that I was making excuses for DCP Abba Kyari. I shared this and many others yesterday. What’s wrong with you guys?

Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by JEWELofHELL666: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
More....

Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
cool #IstandwithAbbaKyari# Nooooo Shayyyykiiii cool cool cool

Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by Monogamy: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kyari would see this through, that na sure banker..

We have so many ingrates and hypocrites in this country I swear.

The ingrates part, in the whole Nigeria, I have not come across any superb police man with highest record of success in operation like Kyari. Most of the places that are being troubled by miscreants, it is this same super Cop Kyari that brought peace back irrespective of region.. Directly or indirectly, average Nigerians are feeling his work as a police officer

The Hypocrisy part: Custom officer, Immigration officer, Judges are some of the jobs which bribe taking and giving are becoming norm not just in Nigeria but globally. Even though the Nigeria constitution says Bail is free, is bail indeed free? Hardly you pass through custom or immigration without paying bribe .

Now, Hushpuppy needed the service of Kyari to help him arrest someone who took his money somehow somehow, may be there are occasions but in all the deal, Hush paid the total sum of N8m which is equivalent to $20k in all the accounts Kyari provided. Aiding or abetting, that's the money declared in the document released that Kyari take. And the deal in total is $1.1m

Though as a police officer, Kyari's act is against Police law but would someone approach a policeman to help him arrest someone without paying? Let's be logical.

If Kyari indeed collected $20k out of the $1.1m deal, let him refund the money back and face the Nigeria Police disciplinary committee.

May be some weeks or months suspension, but talking about repatriation, FBI is one of the biggest nonsense I have read/heard long time.

In whatever offense, there are exceptions, the criminal elements who have been championing the campaign of calumny against Kyari just because he has been there nightmare would all be put to shame as usual and their night mares has just begun

I stand gidigba with Super Cop Abba Kyari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by Romanoff(f): 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
I refuse to believe this is Arewa Twitter.

In Orubebe's voice. "We will not take it".
Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by Jerryherd: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
cool

Ok what offence will they charge him with?! On what grounds would they extradite him

*No money was paid to his BVN Linked account

* Vincent that was arrested is a fruadster and he was released when no evidence of threat , or conspiracy to murder hushpuppy was found

* The tailor whose Account recieved payment is still alive and in the country

1 Like

Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by Realadey(m): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
Abba Abba Abba, see your life!
Is it possible for USA to indict you when you are not in that same game with Hush?
Go and clear yourself if you know u are innocent

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by Chloraseptic: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Y'all be surprised no police officers or leaders will be left if this guy really decide to snitch.

The country is damaged beyond repair..

A good police would never ever leave trails behind when getting in bed with a criminal.

What happened to burner phone or neutral Sim or maybe Bitcoin as a means of receiving payments..

He never knew it would come to this because they are always off guard.

No wonder they can't solve simple crimes; they'd rather commit crime than solve them..

Nigeria is like a tree whose root has been dead, though the stems and leaf may be shinning and so full of life but the tree can never survive..

I pity those who still have hope in this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by JEWELofHELL666: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Updated...

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Northerners have spoken...
Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by Aufbauh(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
I can rephrase this tweet as, 'The fact that Abba Kyari is in secret contact with a known fraudster like Husspupy makes him guilty in my own eyes.

Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by KINGofHELL: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lol, Northerners
Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
An aboki said Farud in the comments

Anyway good morning to them as they use Twitter

1 Like

Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by LamidiCownu: 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Aboki wan kill person with English grin
What is Farud ?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
Romanoff:
I refuse to believe this is Arewa Twitter.

In Orubebe's voice. "We will not take it".
Let me tell u, no region that detest thieves like arewa. If u want to dupe ordinary Northerner just pretend to be good and corruption free. PMB is deeply loved in the North because he has good corruption free record but he has done nothing that will make us love him.
Northerners won't depend Kyari because he is good in service; most Northerners are guided by religion not deceptive constitution that protects few thieves in a relatively lawless country. Religion asked us to uphold high level of modesty of dress and behaviour. That is why if North lose that religious consciousness, that is the end of her value. It is hypocrisy calling Northerners to dump their religious attachment because they'll behave like wild animals if they lose that value!
Most Northerners don't like Dangote because for them, isn't religion nor tribe that make them dislike him because he is not rightly guided by the charity and zakka he is enjoined to offer but guided himself to capitalism and cruel business deal. To hell with Abba Kyari if he is guilty!
Unfortunately, southerners are happy abt his downfall because they envy his record, they hate him because he is just a Northerner & nothing more.
The way some people behave in Nigeria even in animals kingdom we can't find such dirty lifestyle, full of ethno-religious bigotry and religious fanaticism!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Ok what offence will they charge him with?! On what grounds would they extradite him

*No money was paid to his BVN Linked account

* Vincent that was arrested is a fruadster and he was released when no evidence of threat , or conspiracy to murder hushpuppy was found

* The tailor whose Account recieved payment is still alive and in the country

* Vincent was jailed as a mafia instruction and the evidence sent to hushpuppi.

If hushpuppi gave Kyari this illegal task to do and he said yes and did it with evidence sent then he is in soup

* The tailor is not the issue, those are just proxies for receiving money

So long it's on record Abba Kyari gave account out and money was paid to it for a bad deal he is aware of then he is in soup

*Bvn is not the issue, criminals hardly take money directly

So long as he sent account was paid and knew it was a mafia deal then he is in soup

* They are charging him on conspiracy to aide and abeit a fraud deal

The conspiracy to commit the fraud has been accepted by the lead conspirator

5 Likes

Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
Coronabirus:
Let me tell u, no region that detest thieves like arewa. If u want to dupe ordinary Northerner just pretend to be good and corruption free. PMB is deeply loved in the North because he has good corruption free record but he has done nothing that will make us love him.
Northerners won't depend Kyari because he is good in service; most Northerners are guided by religion not deceptive constitution that protects few thieves in a relatively lawless country. Religion asked us to uphold high level of modesty of dress and behaviour. That is why if North lose that religious consciousness, that is the end of her value. It is hypocrisy calling Northerners to dump their religious attachment because they'll behave like wild animals if they lose that value!
Most Northerners don't like Dangote because for them, isn't religion nor tribe that make them dislike him because he is not rightly guided by the charity and zakka he is enjoined to offer but guided himself to capitalism and cruel business deal. To hell with Abba Kyari if he is guilty!
Unfortunately, southerners are happy abt his downfall because they envy his record, they hate him because he is just a Northerner & nothing more.
The way some people behave in Nigeria even in animals kingdom we can't find such dirty lifestyle, full of ethno-religious bigotry and religious fanaticism!
oga what is the summary of all this?

Do you support Abba Kyari alleged crime and want him to go defend himself or you don't?

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by realstars: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
By The Time We Are Though With Him, He Will Fear Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

We have so many ingrates and hypocrites in this country I swear.

The ingrates part, in the whole Nigeria, I have not come across any superb police man with highest record of success in operation like Kyari. Most of the places that are being troubled by miscreants, it is this same super Cop Kyari that brought peace back irrespective of region.. Directly or indirectly, average Nigerians are feeling his work as a police officer

The Hypocrisy part: Custom officer, Immigration officer, Judges are some of the jobs which bribe taking and giving are becoming norm not just in Nigeria but globally. Even though the Nigeria constitution says Bail is free, is bail indeed free? Hardly you pass through custom or immigration without paying bribe .

Now, Hushpuppy needed the service of Kyari to help him arrest someone who took his money somehow somehow, may be there are occasions but in all the deal, Hush paid the total sum of N8m which is equivalent to $20k in all the accounts Kyari provided. Aiding or abetting, that's the money declared in the document released that Kyari take. And the deal in total is $1.1m

Though as a police officer, Kyari's act is against Police law but would someone approach a policeman to help him arrest someone without paying? Let's be logical.

If Kyari indeed collected $20k out of the $1.1m deal, let him refund the money back and face the Nigeria Police disciplinary committee.

May be some weeks or months suspension, but talking about repatriation, FBI is one of the biggest nonsense I have read/heard long time.

In whatever offense, there are exceptions, the criminal elements who have been championing the campaign of calumny against Kyari just because he has been there nightmare would all be put to shame as usual and their night mares has just begun

[/s]
Nonsense trash

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by Genesiis(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
At this point, it makes absolutely no sense for the government to still maintain the ban of Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by Romanoff(f): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
Coronabirus:

What about Ganduje's thievery?

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by Lanretoye(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
His response was not well tailored,maybe it was doctored.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
Romanoff:

What about Ganduje's thievery?
Haven't u see how Kano people rejected him despite their votes being snatched by govt?
Point of note; no matter how evil u're, u can still get followers!
Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by Charmingrascal(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
I saw Sarki's tweet and for the first time he tweeted the truth.
This time he was not clouded by tribalism that he is known for on Twitter.

Sarki condemning Kyari his Northern brother is a good sign and truly for Kyari a respected super cop to have anything to do with someone of questionable character like Hushpuppy shows that is hands are not clean.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mikecold:
oga what is the summary of all this?

Do you support Abba Kyari alleged crime and want him to go defend himself or you don't?
All criminals shld face justice and all allegations should be cleared!
We in the North hardly accuse govt of oppression in the event of the crime of our sons, never!

1 Like

Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by Tinubuadvocate: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

[s]We have so many ingrates and hypocrites in this country I swear.[/s]

ingrate in what sense for doing his job and getting paying with hard earning Nigerians taxpayers. Please let us be reasonable we should not allow sentimental cloud our sense of reasoning someone is doing well in one aspect doesn't mean he can't fail in other aspects...I just don't know why you guys like defending criminal let him prove that he didn't involve any atrocities.

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Coronabirus:
All criminals shld face justice and all allegations should be cleared!
We in the North hardly accuse govt of oppression in the event of the crime of our sons, never!
Toh
Re: Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
ingrate in what sense for doing his job and got paying with hard earning Nigerians taxpayers. Please let us be reasonable we should not allow sentimental cloud our sense of reasoning someone is doing well in one aspect doesn't mean he can't fail in other aspects...I just don't know why you guys like defending criminal let him prove that he didn't involve any atrocities.
That's their defense for him now lame emotions

They wouldn't talk about the enjoyment he was flexing mixing with the high and mighty

Free drinks and money in cubana burial, free enjoyment in Dubai by puppi

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jungle justice on an Igbo boy for taking hard drugs - VIDEO / Ribadu On Bola Tinubu As Lagos State Governor / Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.