Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) (34568 Views)

Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) by planetx: 12:41am On Jul 31, 2021
New Zealand ko New Zealand ni let them keep deceiving you. Africa is the best and only place to survive a global catastrophe.

1 Like

Re: Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) by NaBanga: 12:50am On Jul 31, 2021
This list is to massage the ego of the West. Trust and believe those who are already used to hardship and giving birth to multiple children will survive. The whole of Africa will be the last one standing and they know that.
Re: Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) by daveP(m): 1:30am On Jul 31, 2021
Fools gathering unintelligent intel and presenting as Best facts out there. Crappy permutations here and there asif dem sabi mathematicalize natural events and disaster.
Re: Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:31am On Jul 31, 2021
Even tsunami, hurricane, wildfire, erosion shooting spray ravaged America ranked better than Nigeria that never recorded anything natural disaster since the time 1855 till date...

Anyway they understand the kind our disaster we have as politicians are likely to kill us even before apocalypse come calling kiss
Re: Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:31am On Jul 31, 2021
Even tsunami, hurricane, wildfire, erosion shooting spray ravaged America ranked better than Nigeria that never recorded anything natural disaster since the time 1855 till date...

Anyway they understand the kind of disaster we have as politicians are likely to kill us even before apocalypse come calling kiss
Re: Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) by ikorodureporta: 4:09am On Jul 31, 2021
Amateur predictions. E b like say as una never see the real earthquake before naiem cause am
Re: Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) by tobstarizhia(m): 6:45am On Jul 31, 2021
Ranked by US scientists. US that is next to Mexico. How is US safe?
Re: Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) by rosinkkit: 7:07am On Jul 31, 2021
These whites will always rank their countries best, safest etc.

But for the future, and a global apocalypse which will be 100% caused by them and their stupid, brainless warmongering, only God does the 'ranking', not them.

We await that future. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) by KayCee92(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2021
TempUser:
If God should move mother earth closer to Peroxima Centaur, or make he kuku move the whole solar system closer to UY Scuti - all for just a day, no one here on earth would remain grin

Abi nah grin

Didn't check through before posting. Peck my blunders. I believe you already know what moving closer to the stars mean. I know UY is big undecided

I believe you're not a mo.r.on, getting to understand the concepts of black hole and others doesn't nullify the fact that someone made it happen, you can call it the big bang, small bang, high bang, low bang or whatever bang, it all happened for a fact of the presence of a catalyst - GOD.

I am responsible for my denotation, but not responsible if you twist the meaning to connote an oxymoron. Don't be a mor.o.n!
AND
Correct spelling is "Let me tell you"

I have spoken!

Lol, correction galore grin

1 Like

Re: Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) by joyandfaith: 11:13am On Jul 31, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15724969/best-country-to-survive-apocalypse-new-zealand/amp/
.sensational news report. The original article did not mention the word-apocalypse or doomday.
Societal failure is mentioned. I advise you guys to read the journal article to make an informed decision.

https://www.mdpi.com/2071-1050/13/15/8161/htm
Re: Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2021
[quote author=ainas247 post=104260751]Where is Nigeria?

In Hell
Re: Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) by WoundedLamb: 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hhmm... Thanks. Just wondering, why not the first 5, 10, 15 or 20? Isn't 6 rather an "odd number"? Or they just want to make sure the US is always mentioned in everything?
Re: Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) by kinah(f): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Jesus is calling you today!
Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many
will seek to enter and will not be able.
Jesus is the way to eternal life; no one comes
to the Father, but by Him.
Repent and accept Jesus today as your
personal Lord and saviour; He will keep you
safe when every other thing fails.
It is very important to make this all important
decision today, and if you have already
accepted Jesus into your life, continue to
follow Jesus all the way.
He will shepherd you so that you find pasture in this life, and also
in the life to come.
Re: Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) by Char1es: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2021
Cherish life and stay away from viruses
Re: Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) by TempUser: 10:42am On Aug 07, 2021
cow7ry:

All this useless grammar and word play and you are still soooooo dumb! I pity you
Better go and do something more meaningful with ur life so you will have less time for this childish behavior

If you like quote me again to show your arrogant behavior. I will probably see it in the next 2 months.
Your wahala wear gold chain o grin
Re: Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) by Konquest: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15724969/best-country-to-survive-apocalypse-new-zealand/amp/
The top 5 are island countries.
New Zealand that is sitting on
a major earthquake faultline
is #1! Okay... grin

1 Share

Re: Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) by staga: 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
During an apocalypse, there will be a total collapse of modern technology, economy and governance. There will be no mobile phones, electricity, internet, money use, etc. It will be basic survival.

At that time, food and housing are the only things that matter. If you do not have agric land you are prepping in case of those times, I am truly sorry for you.

Read Revelation 13 and 14 and see the sequence of events. The mark of the beast must appear before the angel that will reap the earth in Revelation 14 verse 16 (the rapture) will appear to do his work, before the destruction of those who took the mark starts from verse 15. I seriously doubt Christians will be raptured out before the new world order is rolled out. It is already occurring in the West. People are being denied of their jobs and livelihood until they show evidence of the vaccination card.

The next phase is to show the mark before you can buy, sell, hold employment or pay for anything in this world. Then, people will know money will become useless. All the moves towards digital currency by central banks is all part of the gameplan.

If you do not already have one, buy 2 plots of land somewhere off the towns. Use one plot to grow vegetables, then grow cassava, plantain and rice for carbohydrates. Keep chickens to provide meat and eggs for protein. Plant a palm tree to give you palm oil. Buy seasonings and condiments in bulk and store them properly. Get a borehole. Get electricity off grid using solar panels. There are loads of YouTube videos showing people already doing this around the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iceland Set To Deport Nigerian Couple, Daughter / Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant / Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.