Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Abba Kyari; Need For Congent Evidence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari; Need For Congent Evidence (399 Views)

8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari / Nigerians Hail Abba Kyari As He Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari; Need For Congent Evidence by cyprex: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
Criminals should not be allow to get away with their crimes. Yet we can't conclude someone is criminals simply because some guys in Yankee say so.

Abba Kyari represents an image bigger than just another cop. He represents gallantry, dedication, patriotism and commitment to duty even at the risk of his life.

We need substantial evidence before we can ever think of handing over such citizen to any foreign agent under any guise.

I stand with Abba Kyari until substantial evidence incriminating him is made available .

Let's eschew religion, tribe or politics and think of national pride and dignity of human person
Re: Abba Kyari; Need For Congent Evidence by Realadey(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hahahaha.
Let me tell u, with the way things are going now, Abba is an accomplice
Re: Abba Kyari; Need For Congent Evidence by psucc(m): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
So now we need concrete evidence? When has it been important to need evidence before when people are involved?

Sir, the truth is that the fashion design consultant has been nailed evidence or not.
Re: Abba Kyari; Need For Congent Evidence by Dapson73(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
I don't understand why you people are so confused on this Kyari saga. America is a country which respects Rules of Law, if he's extradicted, probed and found non guilty, the will discharge him back to Nigeria.
Have you forgotten how our own Akinwunmi Adeshina of Africa Development Bank was specially probed by America while ago? He was cleared of the corrupt allegation and continues to man his position.
I think if Kyari is innocent, he will be willing to go and clear the mess of his name and personalities.
But he's own part of the story already indicts him.
Re: Abba Kyari; Need For Congent Evidence by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day,Anytime cool cool cool

Re: Abba Kyari; Need For Congent Evidence by haslaw(m): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
Any case needs concrete evidence
Re: Abba Kyari; Need For Congent Evidence by RMoneyInTheBank: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
cyprex:
Criminals should not be allow to get away with their crimes. Yet we can't conclude someone is criminals simply because some guys in Yankee say so.

Abba Kyari represents an image bigger than just another cop. He represents gallantry, dedication, patriotism and commitment to duty even at the risk of his life.

We need substantial evidence before we can ever think of handing over such citizen to any foreign agent under any guise.

I stand with Abba Kyari until substantial evidence incriminating him is made available .

Let's eschew religion, tribe or politics and think of national pride and dignity of human person
...hahaha. why didn't you request for evidence when the FBI requested that onyeama be extradited ? Now wet he happen to an aboki, you are looking for evidence...
Re: Abba Kyari; Need For Congent Evidence by cyprex: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
...hahaha. why didn't you request for evidence when the FBI requested that onyeama be extradited ? Now wet he happen to an aboki, you are looking for evidence...

What makes you think I didn't?
As you can see in Onyema's case,sometimes these Yankees so nor have water tight case as we easily presume

(1) (Reply)

Parading Suspects: Nigerian Police And EFCC / Terrorists Attack Nigerian Defense Academy, Killing Two Officers / Imo State ENTRACO Causes Accident In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.