Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters (84766 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg / Abba Kyari Building Multi-million Naira Mansion In Borno, Offered Neighbour N70m / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by adriano50: 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
This mansion is in borno and bokoharam has not located it?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by seangy4konji: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
Maybe you guys should get approval from federal gover,emt to raid all past and previous senior officials with known addresses in USA and UK and confisticate their phones and laptops also and their sons and trace all the illegal transactions they have ever done on USA soil and see how many of this useless leaders will remain in abuja or lagos.....
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by fidtopade: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
If you know the numbers of malam that are having sleepless night because of the man, you will fear fear. As they are burring cow , so they are burring rams, sadaka and etc.
Glink2018:

Domestic mumu, wetin IGP wan investigate? Wetin IGP too wan review? .no be his brother dey head all sensitive positions for Police Service Commission?
Forget all this charade and facade investigation....Nah today?

The investigation review or report will be determined by what oga at the top dictates.

I was even thinking that by now, Kyari Abba, should have set down from his present position as the FSAR boss in Lagos for them to do a thorough investigation about his involvement in fraudulent activities with hushpuppy but the status quo....remain...

I laugh in Swahili...

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by Benprass(m): 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
Glink2018:

Domestic mumu, wetin IGP wan investigate? Wetin IGP too wan review? .no be his brother dey head all sensitive positions for Police Service Commission?
Forget all this charade and facade investigation....Nah today?

The investigation review or report will be determined by what oga at the top dictates.

I was even thinking that by now, Kyari Abba, should have set down from his present position as the FSAR boss in Lagos for them to do a thorough investigation about his involvement in fraudulent activities with hushpuppy but the status quo....remain...

I laugh in Swahili...

Are you sure IGP is not one of them? Evil apc government, apc are like king Saul in the Bible.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by seangy4konji: 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Let them remember to check The igbo lady who stole billions of oil money but ran to UK and cannot be touched because she bought residence in carribean country....

Let them probe dino melaye...sarake...tinubu,...BURATAI...

All of them will be locked uppp...sane country like North korea...they would all be dead by now.....shot in public
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by cucumbar: 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
WHEREISMANNA:
Finally MANNNABBQGRILLS has been suspended. We won.

Good job guys, enuf to rubbish. Let sanity enter Nairaland small. Righteousness2 watch out too.

NLPolicewoman is her alternate account, so we will keep busting her.
he is the same person as righteousness.
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by Juliusdking(m): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
Where the house?
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by Kingrefreshed: 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
ToastingAllowan:

Bros there is nothing to review. He was caught red HANDED

He implicated himself further by that Facebook post although I am sure the FBI already had all evidence they needed.

I am sure ABBA KYARRI Isn't the actual target, the guy is just a dot in what the FBI is heading for...

He should have been in prison now.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by VULCAN(m): 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
There is a law in US known as RICO

It is activated once a dollar passes through an American bank on its way to a fraud.

Then God help you because the US will not rest till you are behind bars (as a message to others) especially once they know they can win the case.

Fear RICO.

Even after decades they can still come and take you away.

Telekinetic:
Not to do the work of BMC cow variants or whatever but looking at Kyari’s case objectively to the best of my knowledge he’s been indicted on one count of fraud against a Qatari businessman. Qatar should be calling for his head not the US. Unless the US has someone else set on their sights and they tryna use Kyari to get to that person.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Okay. I guess I'm the only one that still finds it weird that this man bears the same name as buhari's late chief of staff shocked undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by gstream: 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
emrain:
Nigerians hate rich people. The moment Nigerians learn a rich man is involved in one crime or the other, they immediately go into 21 days of nonstop orgasmic excitement.

Nigerians don't believe there are people richer than them because they are smarter.

Anybody richer than an average Nigerian is a scammer or just lucky.

So, what are you saying in essence?. what's your point?

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by rollywise(m): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
America won't await that unprofessional investigation for long. They'll get their man anyways

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by gstream: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
Paulianfa:
All of us are the same if we were in Abba Kyari's shoe, as Nigeria is hard like this everybody is tempted to make money even in hard way as bribery is one of them.
Who no like better thing.
From the days of Ironsi till now, bribery and corruption is a way of livelihood in Our country...
No body is perfect...
FBI shud go for huspuppi or whatever they called him and dealt with, and stop intimidating this man that wants to feed his family...

mumu man, mumu talk...feed his family ko. feed his village ni.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by Omodua(m): 12:21am On Jul 31, 2021
Hausaman:
What an unprofessional journalism, where is the picture of the house ?. Where is the picture of the gate ?. Where is the picture of the street ?.

Huspupppi stole over 500million & gave 8 million to Abba kyari, automatically mr kyari becomes an ancomplice in law. Well we are expecting FBI to carry Allen Onyema along once they are done with the court extradiction case of Abba kyari.

Atmost Abba kyari will be turned to prosecution witness, that will give evidence in against huspuppi in court, for mr 007 is agent provecature.
Indeed,your comments is in tandem with your name - Hausaman! Lack of sense and hallmark of an Hausaman. What concerns Allen Onyema with this case. You think it's purely Nigerian affair where you repudiate Truth with idiocy because your fellow Mallams are in charge of affairs?
Abba Kyari will be jailed. No controversy about that.
He is from Damboa,Borno state. His village has been over run by Bokoharam. He is unable to liberate it. Yet, he is all over southeast killing Innocent persons on mere charges of being ESN. Why not charity begins at home. No thanks to cronyism, grovelling bigotry and nepotism in the conduct of public affairs as enthroned by Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by slimman007: 1:11am On Jul 31, 2021
GentleRay:
Big lies! I'm from his hometown. I know him, knows his family, and his house. Sowere reporters, you've failed. You have nothing more to report about. Suddenly, Aba Kyari has become a billion owning a house in Maiduguri. You guys never said anything all along until the Hushpuppi saga. No amount of smeared reports will deter his people from loving him.

People like you are the reason why Nigeria is in terrible mess right now.Are you aware that DCP Abba Kyari has mansion at Guzape Asokoro in Abuja so tell me where did he has the money to erect such a building in Asoroko considering his current position.Let me tell you Abba Kyari is highly corrupt police officer this I have known when he was in charge of defunct SARS where him and his team will conspire to arrest yahoo boys,collect all their belongings both in materials and cash and later killed them....This criminal you are defending has blood stains on his hand and that is what is fighting him now

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by AngelicBeing: 1:41am On Jul 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
One Fact about life is that you could be doing your evil and balling , flexing and Gyrating. But the day your cup of iniquity gets filled, even the devil will run away from you..
Abba Kyari Cup don Full..
wink

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by Brushstrokes20: 1:59am On Jul 31, 2021
Kiyari is a COMMON CRIMINAL like buhari and cohorts!
Nigeria is in wrong hands.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by Shegz4god(m): 2:05am On Jul 31, 2021
I see
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by Fourwinds: 2:09am On Jul 31, 2021
Frontail:
#IstandwithAbbaKyari# No Shayyyykiiie ! No Wahala cool

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by Nagazi(m): 2:16am On Jul 31, 2021
They are many in the Force and indeed in the Government. God will continue to expose them.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by Lightorder: 2:21am On Jul 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
One Fact about life is that you could be doing your evil and balling , flexing and Gyrating. But the day your cup of iniquity gets filled, even the devil will run away from you..
Abba Kyari Cup don Full..
that was how everyone was shouting up and down when US was saying all manner of things against Allen Onyeama . Today, story has changed

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:22am On Jul 31, 2021
Our super cup.... sorry cop is doing well for himself tongue shocked angry sad

The mugus that withheld my passport for more than 4momths after paying 190,000 it will never be well with him.... undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by UnabashedIPOB: 2:28am On Jul 31, 2021
Abba Kyari is a CROOKED COP and he's gotten himself in deep SH*T. US Justice Department is totally different from the CORRUPT and INEPT system that he's used to here in the ZOO. He has to turn himself in to answer the charges levelled against him in the US.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by felixawe(m): 2:51am On Jul 31, 2021
ToastingAllowan:

He implicated himself further by that Facebook post
for...

He wouldn't have made that post....There's no way police will make arrest free of charge.
The clothing Matta tire me sef, someone can just go to NPF to claim clothes... Official clothes or what... Who's Hush in NPF ?
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by tiger28: 2:58am On Jul 31, 2021
hslbroker2:
Make we rest for this case until the IGP complete their review.
they will NEVER send this guy to US because he has a lot of MAJOR backers and he has a lot of their secret . What he did for hush puppy is NOTHING compared to what favor he has done for his powerful backers

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by Wickedfact: 3:02am On Jul 31, 2021
GentleRay:
Big lies! I'm from his hometown. I know him, knows his family, and his house. Sowere reporters, you've failed. You have nothing more to report about. Suddenly, Aba Kyari has become a billion owning a house in Maiduguri. You guys never said anything all along until the Hushpuppi saga. No amount of smeared reports will deter his people from loving him.

You are Kanuri I guess, na una full Boko Haram. This foolish mentality is why Boko Haram has finished Borno. You hate to tell yourselves the truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by Telekinetic: 3:29am On Jul 31, 2021
VULCAN:
There is a law in US known as RICO

It is activated once a dollar passes through an American bank on its way to a fraud.

Then God help you because the US will not rest till you are behind bars (as a message to others) especially once they know they can win the case.

Fear RICO.

Even after decades they can still come and take you away.

Yes you’re so right! I forgot the money was in dollars. It definitely had to pass through the American system... Choi! Abba Kyari don really enter one chance.
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by Spidermon: 3:30am On Jul 31, 2021
Abba Kyari as former head of Lagos SARS probably knows and has (had) dealings with every "big fish" that resided in Lagos during that period.

Una don quickly forget dem Yomi SARS ?
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by kponkedenge(m): 3:38am On Jul 31, 2021
ToastingAllowan:

He implicated himself further by that Facebook post although I am sure the FBI already had all evidence they needed.

I am sure ABBA KYARRI Isn't the actual target, the guy is just a dot in what the FBI is heading for...

What was in the facebook post? I didn't see it.
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by grandstar(m): 3:42am On Jul 31, 2021
ellovee:
This is the reason why we have hold strong the option that efcc is simply a hunt dog used to annihilate political enemies. How can Kyari be this stinkingly rich without the efcc,npf wanting to know the source of his money knowing that he is just a public servant

Leave EFCC out of this!

The real ptoblem is that the average Nigerian is too tolerant of corruption. The average persons sees public service as a away to greatly enrich oneself. If you're brother gets there and does not chop, has disappointed his people.

Things weren't always like this. Prior to the babangida period, corruption was still restrained. People who enriched themselves weren't that bold to flaunt it so recklessly. Many were afraid of probe.

However, Babangida promoted corruption and mediocrity to the high heavens. Flagrant display of ill-gotten became the "new normal".
If you were too honest like David-West and you block people, you'll be seriously dealt with.

Also, mediocrity was also encouraged. Prior to 1986,NEPA used to employ the highest scoring graduates of electric engineering in this country. This was thrown aside.

There was a period when military governor's were sacked only after like 9months on the job just to be replaced with another. The purpose was to give them opportunity to chop or partake in the nation's cake.

During the 2nd republic, corruption was high under Shagari. However, it never reached the depth of the Babangida years. The performance of governers and other public office holders were much higher than those of today.

Would you believe that many of military tanks used today were those bought during the 2nd republic?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post / APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.