Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters (84761 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Bought $11 million London Mansion In 2017 - Bloomberg / Abba Kyari Building Multi-million Naira Mansion In Borno, Offered Neighbour N70m / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by Gval123: 4:19am On Jul 31, 2021
Police way be Omila. chai
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by olmoRoc: 4:38am On Jul 31, 2021
dre11:
Nigeria's Embattled 'Super Cop', Abba Kyari Building Multi-million Naira Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour N70million To Remove Building — Resident Alleges

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/30/nigerias-embattled-super-cop-abba-kyari-building-multi-million-naira-mansion-borno

Pictures speak volume!
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by Yankee101: 5:06am On Jul 31, 2021
Thieves
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by Realtonytonero: 5:29am On Jul 31, 2021
hslbroker2:
Make we rest for this case until the IGP complete their review.
Kyari himself de parade suspect without investigation, so b calming down. If naija no teach me anything, it taught me that karma is real
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by perryy(m): 5:43am On Jul 31, 2021
Telekinetic:

They should! Hush is being indicted for multiple counts of fraud. Some against American citizens. Which means nor be only US suppose drag Hush but other countries nor get that time.

After serving 20 years in America, he will go to Quatar to spend 50 years then to Kuwait where he will spend the rest in prison.
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by Coldie(m): 5:48am On Jul 31, 2021
Efcc will never go after this one, what they do is go after young boys that dress fly riding their fathers cars and call them yahoo boys
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by Pedex86(m): 6:05am On Jul 31, 2021
This case is a tip of the iceberg. There’re several ‘trustworthy’ individuals of this nature in our society. Abba Kyari is a major syndicate to others in this trans national scam. Trust the FBI. The list will not be reviled, it’ll be one after the other.
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by ensamy(m): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2021
FBI should not leave Pantami behind while going back with Abba kyari since he is also in Thier list.
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by authority2006(m): 6:32am On Jul 31, 2021
ToastingAllowan:

Bros there is nothing to review. He was caught red HANDED

He implicated himself further by that Facebook post although I am sure the FBI already had all evidence they needed.

I am sure ABBA KYARRI Isn't the actual target, the guy is just a dot in what the FBI is heading for...

That should be Buhari or IGP or both of them, lol. Nonsense posts everywhere
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by Lifebenzy: 6:40am On Jul 31, 2021
Oga lawyer... How about those Yahoo boys being jailed in Nigeria whom has never scam any Nigerian before
Telekinetic:
Not to do the work of BMC cow variants or whatever but looking at Kyari’s case objectively to the best of my knowledge he’s been indicted on one count of fraud against a Qatari businessman. Qatar should be calling for his head not the US. Unless the US has someone else set on their sights and they tryna use Kyari to get to that person.
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by SenecaTheYonger: 6:48am On Jul 31, 2021
hslbroker2:

Dude you got destroyed by the next comment
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by charixel: 6:51am On Jul 31, 2021
Drill any 9ja police you will later find none of them is clean...

Pots calling kettle black...

Wetin
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by Sunrise258: 7:01am On Jul 31, 2021
Whenever US accused a top ranking Nigerian of fraud, why do they prove their innocence in the media, disturbing our peace here in Nigeria, rather than going to the US to prove their? Are we the US court that's accusing them of fraud?!
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by detectivejones: 7:13am On Jul 31, 2021
I thought I saw 'police thief' instead of 'police chief' while reading the post
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by izubext007: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2021
Tif
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by Dcaliphate(m): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2021
ellovee:
This is the reason why we have hold strong the option that efcc is simply a hunt dog used to annihilate political enemies. How can Kyari be this stinkingly rich without the efcc,npf wanting to know the source of his money knowing that he is just a public servant
You've said it all boss

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by Humblejohnson: 7:31am On Jul 31, 2021
Humblejohnson:
FUNDRAISING FOR SULEIMAN TO HELP HIM PAY HIS SCHOOL FEES
NO AMOUNT IS SMALL TO DONATE

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE

Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by ajealadick(m): 7:34am On Jul 31, 2021
No pictures of the house or gate? I don't trust anything Sahara Reporters
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by lkillbrokehoes: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2021
ToastingAllowan:

Bros there is nothing to review. He was caught red HANDED

He implicated himself further by that Facebook post although I am sure the FBI already had all evidence they needed.

I am sure ABBA KYARRI Isn't the actual target, the guy is just a dot in what the FBI is heading for...
We are certainly waiting for the rest people that worked with hushpupi
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by DJInfluence: 7:58am On Jul 31, 2021
Well where's the arrested Kelly Chibuzo Vincent? Is he still in police custody, released or has been killed by our police?

If he's alive, he can confirm if he was arrested and what charges if any was brought against him.

He's the missing link to Mr Kyari's guilt or otherwise.
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by babtoundey(m): 8:54am On Jul 31, 2021
It's interesting to know that the IGP is the one heading the review. What if we get to know that the IG himself is directly or indirectly involved? We will be wowed!
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by PoTTV: 9:15am On Jul 31, 2021
Glink2018:

Domestic mumu, wetin IGP wan investigate? Wetin IGP too wan review? .no be his brother dey head all sensitive positions for Police Service Commission?
Forget all this charade and facade investigation....Nah today?

The investigation review or report will be determined by what oga at the top dictates.

I was even thinking that by now, Kyari Abba, should have set down from his present position as the FSAR boss in Lagos for them to do a thorough investigation about his involvement in fraudulent activities with hushpuppy but the status quo....remain...

I laugh in Swahili...
my same thoughts bro.
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by ddeola: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2021
Bushmeat don catch the hunter. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by AbSolb: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2021
But let him go and answer for this one that indicted him[/quote] I think he should be prosecute here in Nigeria cos US will never allow any of her citizen to be prosecuted outside
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by 9jaRealist: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
hslbroker2:

See defenders of corruption…smh
>
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by frog12: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
people like you say the INDICTMENT was fake. now your EYES don open grin grin grin grin grin grin

GentleRay:
Big lies! I'm from his hometown. I know him, knows his family, and his house. Sowere reporters, you've failed. You have nothing more to report about. Suddenly, Aba Kyari has become a billion owning a house in Maiduguri. You guys never said anything all along until the Hushpuppi saga. No amount of smeared reports will deter his people from loving him.
Re: Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters by starlingbawa(m): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Great Information!

Let's all sit back and watch how his cohorts plan on getting him out of the FBI web and sting...

I'm eagerly awaiting a word or two from the presidency and the likes of Lai Mohammmed, Garba Shehu, Keyamo et al over this whole saga...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post / APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Revelation About Donald Duke & Omoyele Sowore In Her Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.