Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Need A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Under 650k - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Under 650k (6098 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / A 4br Flat ( Clean House ) @ Soluyi Gbagada ( 1yr Rent ) 650k / Buying Land In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Under 650k by AreaFada2: 11:12am On May 15, 2011
Dear NLers:

I need a plot of land at Ikorodu under 650k.
I have found some estate agents difficult so far. Some have told me stuff about land that turned out to be different.

If inside an estate fine but not necessary.
It should have:
Easy access to a tarred road (not expecting a plot along a tarred road but not too far). Ijede, Imota, Lucky fibre, Isanwo and co are fine.
Light in the neighbourhood
Can be a fast developing area
Flat table land, not waterlogged and not require raft foundation.
NO OMO ONILE WAHALA
HAS TO BE GENUINE LAND
Free of Acquisition
No Encumberance
No legal battle over it
Not Agricultural//industrial land reserve
Tell me what title you have on the land

I want the land as soon as I can verify that it's genuine.

I don't want to spend over 650k on a plot so that I can at least put a foundation as soon as possible. I have other commitments curently.
All the genuine land sellers in da house, over to you.
Thanks.
Email: manoman20112012@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Under 650k by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 15, 2011
I have some accessible dry land within developing environs for sale and not from omo onile: OGIJO, ARAROMI, IJEDE, OLUODO ESTATE, GOVT. Gras e.t.c though price varies btw 500k and above. +234 8055327922
Re: Need A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Under 650k by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 15, 2011
You better save up and dont get cheated.
Re: Need A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Under 650k by AreaFada2: 3:47pm On May 15, 2011
olas2u:

You better save up and dont get cheated.

Thanks Olas2u,

Can you elaborate on this? Are you talking from experience of that or somebody you know?
You mean it is easier to be cheated at the lower end of the market than at the other end?
Re: Need A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Under 650k by AreaFada2: 3:52pm On May 15, 2011
Timehin:

I have some accessible dry land within developing environs for sale and not from omo onile: OGIJO, ARAROMI, IJEDE, OLUODO ESTATE, GOVT. Gras e.t.c though price varies btw 500k and above. +234 8055327922

Thanks Timehin,

As for the OLUODO estate, is it actually in an Estate? Please more details on those properties (all of them) including title documents please).
The GOVT one please also elaborate on it. Is it government scheme?

I have followed your posts on Lands for a long time but never got round to reaching you. So I hope I can get more reliable information from you than the others I have dealt with from NL.
Re: Need A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Under 650k by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 15, 2011
If you understand the property market very well in Nigeria you will know that the higher the price the better the documents ,a land of 650 may not have C of o and you will need to process the docs,well some already have the docs just pay and collect the c of o and its safer ,you can build when you have money .Of course you could get land in that part for as low as that price sef,but since you listed so much prefrence then you have taste but your money is not okay for the type of things you listed.you you live in Niger fine,if you live abroad its better you buy government land. GRA1 GRA 2 GRA 3 all in ikd.
Re: Need A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Under 650k by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 15, 2011
@Area-Fada, OLUODO is a new developing estate opp. Sholebo estate in the ebute area of ikorodu. It was excised to a family and its well delineated into standard plots and very organised with beautiful structures being developed by buyers (NO OMO ONILE WAHALA) cos its being handled by a reputable surveyor and a lawyer friend. The title you 'l get is deed with which u can process your CofO -1.7m/1.8m per plot., The Govt. Gras/Schemes are in the range of 1.8m and above or less depending on development, location i.e tarred road, fenced, cornerpiece or title which may be Letter of allocation or CofO., There are some private estates within ikorodu too like d developed Sholebo estate that sells for between 4m and above with Registered conveyance or CofO., ARAROMI, OGIJO, IJEDE plots are privately owned by an individual though its not covered by registered title but no omo onile wahala. Its within developing areas, has family receipt and deed - 500k - 800k each. Kindly call. Rgds
Re: Need A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Under 650k by AreaFada2: 9:05pm On May 15, 2011
olas2u:

If you understand the property market very well in Nigeria you will know that the higher the price the better the documents ,a land of 650 may not have C of o and you will need  to process the docs,well  some already have the docs just pay and collect the c of o and its safer ,you can build when you have money .Of course you could get land in that part for as low as that price sef,but since you listed so much prefrence then you have taste but your money is not okay for the type of things you listed.you you live in Niger fine,if you live abroad its better you buy government land.  GRA1 GRA 2 GRA 3 all in ikd.

Thanks Olas2u.
Fact is that my projects have been outside of Lagos. I have only tried to work on what I started in the past.
I thought it would be good to just have something around Ikorodu before it turns to Lekki that one completely ignored then.
Not really looking for Anything special but more focused on long-term appreciation.
Anyway you haven't given the going rate for GRA1-3 per plot in Ikorodu.
Re: Need A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Under 650k by AreaFada2: 9:13pm On May 15, 2011
Thanks Timehin,

Just a little clarification about Oluodo: is 1.7/1.8m the cost per plot OR cost of processing C of O??
Is the Estate not applying for a global C of O?
As for the GOVT. Gras scheme, is it from secondary market or still direct from Alausa/LSLB?

Enquiries last year about Govt schemes seemed to suggest that Alausa people and friends buy up most of it and resell at inflated rates.
Re: Need A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Under 650k by Nobody: 8:13am On May 16, 2011
@ Area-Fada, The 1.7m/1.8m are for the plots each excluding processing of CofO, u'l have to do that urself or thru a lawyer. A client reluctantly bought one of the plots thru his dad in 2007 for 400k cos he considers it BUSH and asked that i get him a plot in yaba last year but in the process he decided to check on his plot at oluodo estate and when he saw the rate of development there he moved to site. Now he has finished the BQ and about completing the main duplex. I hope to get a plot myself hopefully soon cos its accessible to a tarred road, u dont have to get to ikorodu round-about cos you can access it 2ru ogolonto b4 agric bustop . The Gra plots are from secondary market cos they 've been allocated already and when u are buying it 'l be from owners but depending on your budget its better you buy d 1 with CofO.
Re: Need A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Under 650k by Nobody: 11:23am On May 16, 2011
Its around 2m ,depending on the street,some are 2.5 and some are 1.7 and 1.8, some streets dont have any houses ,so they are cheaper,the ones that have houses on the street will go higher.you get it,the more develop it becomes the more appreciation you will see which is the 2.5 but the less developed it is is the 1.7 and so,but since you are investing its better to buy the cheap ones since they are still in the same GRA3
Re: Need A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Under 650k by AreaFada2: 5:45am On May 11, 2013
Any offers?
Re: Need A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Under 650k by AreaFada2: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2013
Area-Fada:
Any offers?

Still any offers?
Re: Need A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Under 650k by ADEWALE7777: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2016
AreaFada2:

Still any offers?
acres of land plots of land available for sale in iseyin oyo state. Call/whatsapp 08117928126 09060394888
Re: Need A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Under 650k by AreaFada2: 11:02am On Oct 26, 2016
ADEWALE7777:
acres of land plots of land available for sale in iseyin oyo state. Call/whatsapp 08117928126 09060394888

Thanks but I am not familiar with Iseyin. Somewhere not too far from Ibadan would be more interesting. Where exactly is Iseyin located?
Is Iseyin one farmland or real estate land? Price range & what land documents are available available?
Re: Need A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Under 650k by ADEWALE7777: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2016
AreaFada2:

Thanks but I am not familiar with Iseyin. Somewhere not too far from Ibadan would be more interesting. Where exactly is Iseyin located?
Is Iseyin one farmland or real estate land? Price range & what land documents are available available?
thanks for the prompt response sir. Iseyin is a city in oyo state (oke ogun area) the land is located at km 8 iseyin-ibadan expressway. Ibadan to iseyin is an hour drive. Are you on whatsapp? Kindly drop your number or use mine to say hi
Re: Need A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Under 650k by otuecherei: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2016
Areafada2
I have land for sale at Ikorodu is ok the place is at gberigbe ikorodu you can contact me on 08183134457
Re: Need A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Under 650k by AreaFada2: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
otuecherei:
Areafada2
I have land for sale at Ikorodu is ok the place is at gberigbe ikorodu you can contact me on 08183134457
Thanks. For the sake of transparency & the benefit of other Nairalanders, can you please give more details here like title documents available, location (in Ogun or Lagos state), nearest landmarks, price, your own status (owner or agent), estate or standalone plots, etc.

Thanks.
Re: Need A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Under 650k by Kayrich(m): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
Land for sale at Mawere via isawo agric-ikorodu. Selling for ₦500k/plot & ₦3m/acre (6plots). Mawere town is one of the community lying along the ongoing dualization of agric-isawo-arepo road linking agric-ikorodu with lagos/ibadan expressway. Call us on 07061295782/08024559706
Re: Need A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Under 650k by AreaFada2: 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
Kayrich:
Land for sale at Mawere via isawo agric-ikorodu. Selling for ₦500k/plot & ₦3m/acre (6plots). Mawere town is one of the community lying along the ongoing dualization of agric-isawo-arepo road linking agric-ikorodu with lagos/ibadan expressway. Call us on 07061295782/08024559706
Which land title documents are there sir?
Re: Need A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Under 650k by Kayrich(m): 4:46am On Jan 26, 2018
AreaFada2:

Which land title documents are there sir?

Family receipt only.

(1) (Reply)

Construction Of Massive 5 Bedroom Duplex In Owerri,imo State / Jabi Lakeside Exquisite Flats In Abuja 4 Sale Wit Pictures & investment analysis / V.strategic Plot@PAKURO Opp. Deeper Life Camp-4details See Attach Survey Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.