Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Buying Land In Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buying Land In Ikorodu (11443 Views)

The 10 Commandments Of Buying Land In Nigeria / Pitfalls To Avoid When Buying Land / Process Of Buying Land In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Land In Ikorodu by mycutiepie(f): 6:38am On Feb 17, 2006
Needs Info About Ikorodu!!!

Please am trying to find out about the cost of land in Ikorodu and the procedures. Anyone who lives in ikorodu or around on this site? I will like to know all about the town please. Thanks in advance.
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by tjwealthy(m): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2006
depending on the area in ikorodu, land sells for as little as 100k & as high as 1million.
almost all the plots in urban ikorodu have been sold tho, one should be able to get from someone willing to resell.
ikorodu is more or less a 'new town' but is growing rapidly and is fast becoming the retreat for the noveau riche who want to escape the hustle & bustle of true urban lagos life.
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by layi(m): 11:46am On Feb 17, 2006
I reside in Ikorodu and can tell you the place is developing at an alarming rate. A landed property 6 plots) my dad bought about 6yrs ago at N50K per plot now goes for 600k per plot, though in the interland. Lands around the urban and highly populated areas of Ikorodue.g Lagos road goes for about 1million per plot. Ikorodu is developing really fast with almost all the banks and blue-chip companies having branches/offices there. I guess it partly caused by the proposed 4th Mainland brigde to link Victoria Island and Ibeshe-Ikorodu. A journey of about 1hr 30mins would then be done in 10mins.
Ikorodu is a place to be.

1 Like

Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by tjwealthy(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2006
WELL SAID LAYI
I STAY IN IKD TOO & I MUST SAY ITS TERRIBLY CROWDED NOW.
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by alheri(f): 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2006
Layi, you must be the youth presido in IKD. cheesy
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by Ralex(m): 12:41am On Feb 19, 2006
Am intrested in this topic. @mycutiepie, keep me informed of any other development outside this forum
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by buckeye(m): 12:52am On Feb 19, 2006
Ralex:

Am intrested in this topic. @mycutiepie, keep me informed of any other development outside this forum

Me too, please.
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by casper(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2006
i used to live in ikorodu before i moved to new york and i had a piece of land of about 1 and a half plots and i sold it before i left for 1.4 million naira. for those of you who know ikorodu wella the land is in EBUTE

, and i still have a whole house there for rent though it will be ready in about 3 months, it is a duplex and it is in that same ebute.

**for info , just reply with notifycation**
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by bomega4u(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2006
i have a plot a land@ikorodu opposite solebo estate, ogolonto along the new expressway to ebute(700k).Also 2acres of land along ijede 5mins from ikorodu city centre(500k/plot).you can reach me on 08033853975 for more enquires.cheers.
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by smartsoft(m): 4:36am On Jul 06, 2006
so we have reach ppl in here, nah wah oooo
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by clocky(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2006
bros they are not rich they are just wise enough to invest their money in property. it would be wise u do the same
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by lewa(m): 1:33am On Jul 09, 2006
Please are u for real, this is some opportunity here.Donald(Trump) you listening?
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by layi(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2006
I scouted round and have found 12 plots in different locations for sale. Price range from N400.000 -N800,000 /plot.
Mail me if interested.

NB: I live in Ikorodu so i can help with anything propoerties in ikorodu area.
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by mycutiepie(f): 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2006
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey cheesy. i found a land in ikorodu area for 250k, that's fabulous. can't wait to gather money to buy but now that dollar don spoil, na there wahala be undecided.
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by lewa(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2006
@mycutiepie
congratulations,is there a way i could be hooked up too? very much so interested.
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by bomega4u(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2006
congrats mycutiepie, where exactly did you get the land in ikorodu
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by McCarie: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2006
Hi!

I don't think anybody can just come up here and start selling land. If you actually need a land in Ikorodu, all you have to do is fine some Real Estate Agencies that could be checked out. You don't wanna get swindled, do you.

That's A WORD and it's good enough for the wise.

You can check out the Business Directory Available at www.oriwupeople.net
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by bomega4u(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2006
hello,i have for sale 4 plots of land directly on a busy expressway in ikorodu with certificate of occupancy.for more enquiries contact me through babajide on 08033853975.
regards.
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by banter(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2006
I am in houston texas and have decided to fnally give serious thought to going back hime, need to find out how to buy land in ikorodu, i am originally frm ikorodu
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by banter(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2006
okay thanks,
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by ifeloveife(m): 9:12am On Oct 10, 2006
go to w[b]ww.ikoroduonline.net[/b]
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by bomega4u(m): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2006
i wonder why some people need to scare away somebody like banter who is is willing to invest back home by suggesting property offered on this forum is a fraud,and they turn around to give some website(cheap adverts).well i suppose everybody knows before you buy a land you let your lawyer do due search.Regards.
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by mycutiepie(f): 8:21am On Oct 14, 2006
bomega4u:

i wonder why some people need to scare away somebody like banter who is is willing to invest back home by suggesting property offered on this forum is a fraud,and they turn around to give some website(cheap adverts).well i suppose everybody knows before you buy a land you let your lawyer do due search.Regards.

true talk. i wonder why he made such comment (mc) i was just searching for ideas and i came back online to say i found a land. am not seling any to anyone or give quotes or referral .
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by mycutiepie(f): 8:25am On Oct 14, 2006
Ralex and Buckeye, am sorry for not replying your post, i just read through them. I haven't been able to go see the land cos am far away from Ikorodu. But will do that pretty soon, so watever comes out of it, i will keep you informed, thanks.

N;B: bUCKEYE, NICE TO KNOW YOU ARE A BUCKEYE, USED TO BE ONE smiley
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by mycutiepie(f): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2006
McCarie:

Hi!

I don't think anybody can just come up here and start selling land. If you actually need a land in Ikorodu, all you have to do is fine some Real Estate Agencies that could be checked out. You don't want to get swindled, do you.

That's A WORD and it's good enough for the wise.

You can check out the Business Directory Available at www.oriwupeople.net

I know yuou will say all that but the most interesting thing about it is that you just placed your website along with your response. How are we sure that those people on your directory are genuine? just thinking undecided
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by BAC: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2008
If you need land at Ikorodu go to www.nairaInvestors.com
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by slexy: 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2008
BAC, I got your back. If you want any information on land in ikorodu, go to www.nairainvestors.com. And if you have made up your mind about buying we have lands in different locations to be sold for our client. Ours is a property vendor company and our office is at 21, ladipo kuku street, off allen avenue, ikeja, lagos. Tel. 08029478202. E mail seggs.partners@yahoo.com. We are opportuned to be an indegene and resident in ikorodu. And this is our mode of operation, Any land we get for you are properly investigated from the submission of the red copy of the survey at the ministry of lands and the land information obtained before payment. we also undertake construction and that is why we are SEGG & PARTNERS. So Nairalanders we are looking forward to your patronage while we assure you of peace of mind dealing with us. nairaland what is happening. this is not slexy but boye/larry
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by BAC: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2008
boye/larry or slexy.
Are you using both names or what , you are funny. Don't lket seun catch you.

Mine is coke on the rocks
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by nypurr(m): 12:57am On Feb 01, 2008
@all

Where are the GRA areas of Ikorodu located. How much is land there? Can I still buy directly from government?
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by boyelarry: 11:23am On Feb 05, 2008
BAC, i am not using two names. i dont know what happened, after replying to the post and i saw the name attached to my reply as slexy, i had to edit to add that am not slexy but boye/larry. Nairaland please take note. Nypurr land is no more available in Ikorodu G.R.A unless you want to buy from those that have purchased and want to re-sell which i don't have the idea of the price. If you are realy interested in it you can reach me on seggs.partners@yahoo.com and be prepared for about 5-6million naira
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by odofin2(m): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2008
i have a 24 plots of land in ikorodu end (mobosi depot).
no omo onile problem.
survey plan and layout available .
it is a great investment for whoever in need of it.
though not necessarily imediate return but as ikorodu is developing now i bet you ,3 -4 years now ,who knows what profit percentage you will make.
the entire plots is sold for an amount that cannot buy half a plot in Okota or lekki.
currently,it is ideal for farming and factory siting.
interested ? contact 08028386454 or odofin2@gmail.com
Re: Buying Land In Ikorodu by BAC: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2008
boye/larry,
Good to hear from you again. I am sure u are not using another name. Hope u are well. I shall talk to u when I land in naija.

See u

BAC

(1) (2) (Reply)

For sale: Ibafo uncompleted 4bdrms bungalow & House @ Mowe / Lagos Seals Off Ajah Market, Demolishes Illegal Structures At Jubilee Bridge / Ivory Court Xmas Sales @ 1.2m Instalment Plan Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.