Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved (40414 Views)

Super League: EPL Set To Hold Meeting; Six Breakaway Clubs Not Invited / Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League / UEFA Releases Statement About Breakaway European Super League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by judedwriter(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
Greed is slowly killing the beautiful game of football...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nbotee:
And Premier League has already made Premier League clubs sign an undertaking not to involve themselves any such League

it will be declared anti-competitive, null and void................or probably has been by virtue of this ruling!

1 Like

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by Sincinnati: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
No wonder Madrid broke the bank for Alaba.

This Super League must surely happen.

1 Like

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by Littlefingerjp: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
ohosi4real:
Money want to kill the sweetness of football
Yu don't understand the point..This clubs are running into financial debts and UEFA is not helping matters,The president increases his salary almost every year but doesn't consider increasing money for this big clubs...How many big club have money to throw around and keep the club running,Players ask for high pay cut during new contract while does UEFA not help the club's and increase their funds

5 Likes

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by Yankee101: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
And the end of UEFA is near

2 Likes

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
you cant stop an idea whose time has come!

2 Likes

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by Oludara202: 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie0o1:
The Premier League clubs behind the move – Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham and Manchester City – were forced into grovelling apologies after fan protests.

They just want to kill the game. A setup that will only get a few clubs more powerful than they are already , more like a don't letup for the smaller teams.

The round leather game is buried when smaller teams are shut out and can't compete favourably.

Juventus

Real Madrid CF

FC Barcelona
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by heniford2: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
Oh boy Chelsea to lift super europe league The blues for life!!! Chelsea till i die

1 Like

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by Loyalty100: 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
TopRadio100:
we don't do audio, people are benefiting and it's our pride to help out the little way we can
Thanks I was a beneficiary
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by frankson1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
gazza07:
I need a very nice good tailor, please who have abba kyari number? Nonsense!

I'll send you my team's account for you to transfer N300,000 to get his number.

How many agbada and caps do you need?

2 Likes

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by bluefilm: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nbotee:
And Premier League has already made Premier League clubs sign an undertaking not to involve themselves any such League

The will still unsign it at the right time.

In business, there is only one Rule: FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!

And no one understand this rule more than the British.
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by DSoj(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
yrex01:
As we no qualify for anything. Arsenal this is our last chance ooo even though we won’t comot for group stage.

U ARE MAD
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by ObaKlaz: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
I'm happy that all the sponsored noise and bad PR against the Super League by monopolistic FIFA and UEFA have all come undone.

The prospect of having the Super League excites me so much. Those timid EPL teams & others that chickened out would have to join the train again.

The Super League is an exciting project, really!

3 Likes

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by Fortez: 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
Oh
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by mechanics(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
Wow, good news for the clubs that were involved, what of those who pulled out, will they return back?

1 Like

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by gazza07(m): 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
Have you arrested that guy? Make sure he stays in prison for a very long time. I will take care of the team. Nonsense!
frankson1:

I'll send you my team's account for you to transfer N300,000 to get his number.

How many agbada and caps do you need?
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by michealdeco: 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
TopRadio100:
we don't do audio, people are benefiting and it's our pride to help out the little way we can
I done the instructions and everything

And got no reply
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by lexy2014: 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Triangles1:
I don't know the authentication of this news but I still support super league, let there be competition.

Is there competition in super league?
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by Cousin9999: 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
A bunch of footballers are about to get their feelings hurt. lol

That said, this league isn't going to wipe out others like they think.

1 Like

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by lexy2014: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
Littlefingerjp:
Yu don't understand the point..This clubs are running into financial debts and UEFA is not helping matters,The president increases his salary almost every year but doesn't consider increasing money for this big clubs...How many big club have money to throw around and keep the club running,Players ask for high pay cut during new contract while does UEFA not help the club's and increase their funds

Y are d clubs running into financial debt? What exactly is d salary of d UEFA president that is being increased that if he had forfeited, it would have saved d clubs from indebtedness?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by jaxxy(m): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
To be honest they have no right to sanction clubs or persecute them for trying to form a super league bt it must be approved by FIFA after meeting necessary and important requirements.

1 Like

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by purplekayc(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Where's the source of this information?
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by IBreakRules: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
chiiraq802:
Where did you pick this news from angry

This your image though!
The photographer sef..

Please where and when did this happen?
Apologies for derailing.
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by douchesnozzle(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
Broke clubs like barca and Madrid are the ones still hoping that phantom league will become a reality. Imagine a tournament where Arsenal as useless as they are competes in each year. Nonsense. That super league is nothing but a glorified friendly.
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by chiiraq802(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
IBreakRules:

This your image though! The photographer sef..
Please where and when did this happen? Apologies for derailing.
Russia..... I think wan protest like that. buh don't know about the year

1 Like

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
MrColdsweat:
One word: PEREZ!!!!
that man na pure football cabal
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by Topmaike007(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
So excited.. Papa Perez is at it again

1 Like

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by tuzle(m): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
ohosi4real:
Money want to kill the sweetness of football
which money, barca, real Madrid, inter Milan are having transfer problem because they are cash strapped even Messi had to take a pay cut to stay at barca, why do u think Madrid sold Ramos and varane? And u are here saying they should not grab there opportunity. What is the function of UEFA self that they can't be replaced, the organization UEFA earns more than the club themselves that generate the revenue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 / UEFA Europa League Round Of 16 Draw / West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.