Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved (40194 Views)

Super League: EPL Set To Hold Meeting; Six Breakaway Clubs Not Invited / Major European Football Clubs Announce Formation Of Super League / UEFA Releases Statement About Breakaway European Super League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by otino(m): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
Without the premier league clubs, Super League will not be interesting, infact the aim will not be achieved

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by Truvelisback(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nawa ooo, So BIAFRA don enter Uefa grin
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by Decency2020(f): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
Benwems:
Which court The court does not have name??

But when will men learn how to make research even when google is free?

For over two hours my brother has been celebrating the ruling

https://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2021/07/30/official-announcement-super-league

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58032324

2 Likes

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by Decency2020(f): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Triangles1:
I don't know the authentication of this news but I still support super league, let there be competition.

https://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2021/07/30/official-announcement-super-league

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by MrColdsweat: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
that man na pure football cabal

Clubs wey pull out of the ESL go pay PEREZ about £200m each for breach of contract. Na why most of their ceo's run resign.(Woodward).

Perez is confident because he knows UEFA champions league is nothing without Madrid, Barcelona and juventus.
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by Decency2020(f): 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by kokomilala(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
In the wake of that backlash,I said here that UEFA were autocratic. They want every club to follow their whims,they frown at dissents. But clubs are the bigger stake holders. There's no buffer- I mean financial buffer- from the effects of COVID-19 for any club. It's only the Premiership clubs that aren't feeling the financial strain that the pandemic brought. That's why clubs like Real Madrid, Barcelona etc are seriously considering the novel,but ever- present idea of a break away elite league or Super League.
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by Littlefingerjp: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
lexy2014:

Y are d clubs running into financial debt? What exactly is d salary of d UEFA president that is being increased that if he had forfeited, it would have saved d clubs from indebtedness?
The Covid 19 is a major problem because clubs stopped making revenue because fans were not coming to watch matches in the stadium.. Another factor is that the revenue created by UEFA,players ask for salary increase because cost of living skyrocket almost everyday,so why has UEFA refused to increase the revenue made by clubs in UEFA competition...Yu can imagine that an ordinary Championship winner or even play off winner in England makes more money than a champions league winner in UEFA...So things are not right

1 Like

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by sweetjohn(m): 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
shadrach77:

Premier league clubs will.never join again
Any league without the premiere league clubs is useless and will lose attractions and money

1 Like

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by frankson1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
gazza07:
Have you arrested that guy? Make sure he stays in prison for a very long time. I will take care of the team. Nonsense!

Okay bro. But what did he do?
I want to let you know that we've arrested him and he's in my cell.

I've forwarded the account number to you
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by thundafire: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nbotee:
And Premier League has already made Premier League clubs sign an undertaking not to involve themselves any such League
it is obvious na greed dey force Barca,Real Madrid and Juventus to really follow up the case. EPL dey hold other teams by the ball u dare move straight to relegation. Barca dey find money to give Messi
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by Polynek(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
I no like dix news oo football go soon spoil
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by techWriter1: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
The electricity FIFA and UEFA owns on soccer is too much. I greeting the SUPER LEAGUE IDEA
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by gazza07(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ok sir. Let him and his family continue thinking his arrest was normal police arrest. I'm hushpuppi, nobody crosses me without consequences. I'm glad am your boy sir. Let him(chibuzor vincet) recieve serious beatings in the cell. Thank you sir
frankson1:

Okay bro. But what did he do?
I want to let you know that we've arrested him and he's in my cell.

I've forwarded the account number to you

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by frankson1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
gazza07:
Ok sir. Let him and his family continue thinking his arrest was normal police arrest. I'm hushpuppi, nobody crosses me without consequences. I'm glad am your boy sir. Let him(chibuzor vincet) recieve serious beatings in the cell. Thank you sir

Hahahaha!!

But on a serious note, if FG blocks FBI request to extradite him, it's not going go down well with the US and they won't forgive Nigeria for this.

And if FG extradite him, they might want to use it as leverage in the future.
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by luminaryabefe: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
contact me for your stone boards of different sizes and designs, it's leather made, and long lasting. A trial will convince you
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by luminaryabefe: 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Decency2020:

But when will men learn how to make research even when google is free?

contact me for your stone boards of different sizes and
designs, it's leather made, and long lasting. A trial will
convince you

For over two hours my brother has been celebrating the ruling

Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by lexy2014: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
Littlefingerjp:
The Covid 19 is a major problem because clubs stopped making revenue because fans were not coming to watch matches in the stadium.. Another factor is that the revenue created by UEFA,players ask for salary increase because cost of living skyrocket almost everyday,so why has UEFA refused to increase the revenue made by clubs in UEFA competition...Yu can imagine that an ordinary Championship winner or even play off winner in England makes more money than a champions league winner in UEFA...So things are not right

How much do clubs make from fans that has automatically led to "financial debt" because of covid?

I also asked u "What exactly is d salary of d UEFA president that is being increased that if he had forfeited, it would have saved d clubs from indebtedness?"
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nbotee:
And Premier League has already made Premier League clubs sign an undertaking not to involve themselves any such League
Some contracts are void.
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 31, 2021
Yawa Don gas
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by bdchange(m): 3:06am On Jul 31, 2021
These clubs aid UEFA in generating their revenue so there is no qualms if they require financial increase in what they get. Players demand for higher wages and UEFA has done nothing to stop that yet you are blasting clubs for demanding increase in revenue shared to them. Anything monopolistic always enriched one side which is what UEFA and FIFA are enjoying till date. It is just a matter of time before it breaks. It might look aliens to the fans but reality will be done on every one and we move on. Football is business first before entertainment.
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 31, 2021
That one no concern me.

Professor Bill Benter comes to mind.
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by aribisala0(m): 4:47am On Jul 31, 2021
ToastingAllowan:
The power FIFA and UEFA holds on football is too much.
I welcome the SUPER LEAGUE IDEA
The power European courts have on World affairs is too much
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by YangaBabe: 6:29am On Jul 31, 2021
Football this season will be fun
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by gazza07(m): 7:35am On Jul 31, 2021
You know as e dey be naa. F.G won't do the needful cos the guy is from the untouchable tribe and region
frankson1:

Hahahaha!!

But on a serious note, if FG blocks FBI request to extradite him, it's not going go down well with the US and they won't forgive Nigeria for this.

And if FG extradite him, they might want to use it as leverage in the future.
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by frankson1(m): 8:25am On Jul 31, 2021
gazza07:
You know as e dey be naa. F.G won't do the needful cos the guy is from the untouchable tribe and region

Let's watch and see. I strongly believe that the FG should send him and stop this their 'investigation charade' that doesn't always lead to any punishment.
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by EMMY76: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2021
Africa and other continents will soon have their own super leagues.
Re: Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved by Maximar: 11:30am On Jul 31, 2021
mrkings84:
[s]All we want is more wins for we sport stakers.

But wait o, what in the world is Arsenal doing in this list??
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time / Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City / UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.