Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Common Vaginal Infections Affecting Women & Their Guaranteed Solutions - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Common Vaginal Infections Affecting Women & Their Guaranteed Solutions (245 Views)

Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. / Say Goodbye To Unstable Menses,hormonal Imbalance,fibroid And Vaginal Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Vaginal Infections Affecting Women & Their Guaranteed Solutions by bobokunlexzy: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Do you know that vaginal infections are now a very serious health issue that is becoming very rampant among teenage girls, ladies and even older women in the society today?

Many women out there generally refer to it as "toilet diseases" or "toilet infections" and cannot really differentiate between these infections thinking it’s just a single infection. The reason why they generally refer to it as toilet disease was because they usually experience symptoms and discomfort after few days to weeks of using or sharing an infected toilet or bathroom.

This is only 40% true based on the fact that when using a toilet/bathroom, you will be fully or partially naked for you to sit on water closet or probably bend down if it is the flat ground level type toilet or a pit latrine thereby exposing your pubic region (vagina) to infection. On the other hand, it is not absolutely 100% true simply because you can get infected through other means aside using the toilet or bathroom.

Most infected women and ladies out there keep it to themselves because they feel embarrassed discussing it thinking people might see them as either dirty or promiscuous and they will start using all sorts of unproved medications which usually worsen the case. Some infected women simply ignore signs and
symptoms of vaginal infections thinking it’s a normal thing and will vanish overtime while some are not even aware they have vaginal infections until it leads to secondary infections that cause infertility, irregular menstruation and other life threatening infections or diseases. So the earlier you have knowledge
of these infections, the better.

There are actually 3 major types of vaginal infections which are Bacteria vaginoses, Vaginal yeast infection and Trichomoniasis.

These 3 types of vaginal infections are the most common and their causes are
quite different but their signs and symptoms are at times similar and
treatments of the three conditions vary.

1. BACTERIAL VAGINOSES (BV)
Harmless bacteria are actually present in the vagina and they help to balance some factors like pH (acidic & alkaline level), moisture etc. These types of bacteria includes some species like Lactobacillus, Bacteroides,
Peptostreptococcus, Fusobacterium, Eubacterium as well as other types and
they keep the pH condition of the vagina balanced but Bacterial vaginoses results from an imbalance of these bacteria that are normally present in the vagina.

This means that this infection occur if such harmless bacteria are very few or on the other hand becomes too much in the vagina or
probably some types are more numerous than others. This then gives opportunity for infection to occur.

CAUSES
i. Vaginal douching (washing the vagina with soap or other chemical based products that destroys the normal bacteria). Using scented soaps, bubble bath and vaginal deodorants.

ii. Transfer of faeces from the anus to the vagina through the use of toilet paper while cleaning up after using toilet or intimacy gadgets used on anus and then used on the vagina. (This faeces/excreta contains harmful bacteria that could cause imbalance in the normal bacteria in the vagina leading to BV)....... (check out my signature for continuation)

Do you enjoy & learnt this information I just shared here? I definitely know you did.

So if you want to get the full details including causes, signs & symptoms, risk level, diagnosis and prevention including a 100% guaranteed solutions to this infection and the other two infections I mentioned up there, then check my contact details in my signature and grab a copy of my book where you will get the full gist, details & information that will turn around your health.

What you are going to get to read & know in the book includes:

1. APPROACHING PUBERTY: Everything you need to know about puberty which will come in handy for you, your younger ones or if you are married, your kids.

2. SEXUAL AND REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS OF A WOMAN: Detailed & explanatory information about the organs including their functions & importance.

3. THE MENSTRUAL CYCLE OF A WOMAN AND ITS STAGES: Educative & important information about how to calculate your menstrual cycle & know your ovulation period plus some factors that can affect them or bring about changes.

4. STAGES OF SEXUAL RESPONSE IN WOMEN (+18): Hmmm, I don't even want to start talking of this one. You have to read it yourself to know it's absolutely mind-blowing.

5. VAGINAL INFECTIONS: I just gave you a little information up there but more of it is fully loaded in the book. You will think you knew about vaginal infections until you read this & then saw that there are actually a lot of things you have never known about this infections. Your body will be shaking while reading about this topic.

6. GUARANTEED AND TRUSTED SOLUTIONS FOR VAGINAL INFECTIONS: [/b]Here, I talked about the lasting solutions to these vaginal infections including the stubborn ones that will always reoccur weeks or months later after treating them. These solutions I recommended here are one that will give lasting cure with no side effects & its affordable and available for anybody willing to have it.

There are also testimonials included for you to see & know that people out there are benefitting massively from these solutions and are getting cured of their vaginal infections.

All you have to do is just slide into my dm (zero-eight-zero-two-eight-four-four-nine-three-nine-two & request for a copy at a cheap 1k giveaway price. (It will go back to the normal 3k price in 2weeks time).

[b]Hurry now & do not postpone the solution to your health issues till tomorrow.

Delay is very dangerous.
[b]

Re: Common Vaginal Infections Affecting Women & Their Guaranteed Solutions by bobokunlexzy: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
Alejod:
Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome Boss
Re: Common Vaginal Infections Affecting Women & Their Guaranteed Solutions by Visocrate(m): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

The Best Powerful Spiritual Sheikh Alfas In Nigeria+2349090339006 / Testicular Cancer / Which Of These Vaccines Should I Take At Near 60: Astra Zeneca Or Moderna?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.