Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused (69129 Views)

FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges / Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery / Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by chukwuibuipob: 5:21am On Jul 31, 2021
cool Thief Sabi thief.FFK should travel to US to defend the famous tailor
Belleful:
Oya were FFK wen dey look for evidence? Dis one no get wait reach? Or u still need more.
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by udemzyudex(m): 5:22am On Jul 31, 2021
People get mind ooo,you know say dem don arrest Hush, you still get mind dey live for US.

Oh they didn't know the crime he is arrested for will connect him to them huh?

Funny grin
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by Monogamy: 5:24am On Jul 31, 2021
Grayoso:

Jeez !!!! You must have been beaten black and blue in school for olodoism combined with annoying stubborness. Kyari abetted the crime. Without him the crime would not have been successfully executed.

Kyari is therefore as culpable as his co-defendants. How difficult is that for you to comprehend? This is not Nigeria where people like you will give senseless defence fo Kyari , as you are doing here, a compromised judge will then accept as valid.

Kyari is viewed a co-conspirator accused of playing a vital part to abet a criminal conspiracy. He will be required to stand trial. No Nigerian 'bow and go' rubbish at play here buddy.

So you want to be hiding under others comments and throw your shade while if I engage with you now , you will tear race just like Igboho
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by ubola: 5:28am On Jul 31, 2021
To me, the only part where Kyari could be culpable is to establish with evidence that he received the payments of $1.1m either directly or indirectly. If not, every other thing he did like arresting and detaining Chibuzo was a normal Police work which we are used to here.
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by Patode: 5:29am On Jul 31, 2021
Abba Kyari is looking up to Nigeria for a 'Soft Landing'.
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by dettolgel: 5:29am On Jul 31, 2021
Monogamy:

So kyari is the one that defrauded the Qatar man right?

Use your brain for once.
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by dettolgel: 5:31am On Jul 31, 2021
ubola:
To me, the only part where Kyari could be culpable is to establish with evidence that he received the payments of $1.1m either directly or indirectly. If not, every other thing he did like arresting and detaining Chibuzo was a normal Police work which we are used to here.

Arresting based on fasle accusations, hence, aiding the fraudulent activities of Abbas and in return got paid for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by udemzyudex(m): 5:31am On Jul 31, 2021
Monogamy:

You're a waste of time cheesy grin

Cruise master.
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by dettolgel: 5:32am On Jul 31, 2021
Grayoso:

Jeez !!!! You must have been beaten black and blue in school for olodoism combined with annoying stubborness. Kyari abetted the crime. Without him the crime would not have been successfully executed.

Kyari is therefore as culpable as his co-defendants. How difficult is that for you to comprehend? This is not Nigeria where people like you will give senseless defence fo Kyari , as you are doing here, a compromised judge will then accept as valid.

Kyari is viewed a co-conspirator accused of playing a vital part to abet a criminal conspiracy. He will be required to stand trial. No Nigerian 'bow and go' rubbish at play here buddy.

That guy is too dull to follow your train of thoughts. grin
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by EdoFirstBorn(m): 5:36am On Jul 31, 2021
Monogamy:

There is an organ in your head called a brain use it.
Your question is very stupid and shows you are a criminal. Heartless thieves like you will justify crime and say as long as you aren't the one doing it.

What sort of stupid question is that ?

He enabled the victim to the defrauded and you are asking a stupid question
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 31, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Buhari should hand Abba Kyari over and he will gain international respect and the respect of some of us.

They should not be chanting "fight kwarapshion fight kwarapshion" only on TV this is the time to show the World that you are fighting "kwarapshion"

Prove it!!
u mean kwarapshan?
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by pfadom: 5:39am On Jul 31, 2021
No decent officer in Nigeria Police. They are all practical rogues and partners in crimes.
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by Olajah81: 5:40am On Jul 31, 2021
Monogamy:

Do u think we'll at all
Who hurts u
Pls don't let me say whts in my mind, odawise I will banned for life on nairaland
If u..... nd l repeat if u provoked me... D next comments u won't find it funny ooo because naa type of we elder here dey find since
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by Paulianfa(m): 5:41am On Jul 31, 2021
American arrest setting is topnotch, Nigeria police wud have arrest everybody and embarrassed even passing by.
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by senteugene: 5:46am On Jul 31, 2021
This FBI just dey make intelligence work hungry me...
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by Neddstark: 5:47am On Jul 31, 2021
Frontail:
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#

You stand with corruption. Corruption go kil you.
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by redcliff: 5:55am On Jul 31, 2021
Frontail:
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#

una don start to dey stand, like say if him say make una help am do him time you go fit help.. nonsense and Buhari
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 31, 2021
This is what thorough investigation and professional handling of sensitive cases entails.
Firstly, underground investigations, then court warrant, then due process follows to effect a peaceful arrest before areign in court.

Our own DSS/EFCC/Police would have gone to their houses with sophisticated weapons, knock down the door and start hitting them, then forcefully arrested and taken into custody without warrant, without any court being aware. Ours is a show of force.
I feel the embarrassment is becoming too much.
All these law enforcement institutions are so unprofessional, embarrassing, primitive and archaic.
They should all be sent for a compulsory 21st Century Professional Tactical Course.

Nigeria is in the hands of 18th century leaders!

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by Peters95: 5:59am On Jul 31, 2021
Am waiting for the presidency to comment on this. grin angry angry angry angry[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by Samskid310(m): 6:01am On Jul 31, 2021
Hushpuppy telling in that jail,that boy a straight rat.Wish they can free him so he can catch a headshot.
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by luvsalamat1991(m): 6:02am On Jul 31, 2021
it glaring this man we escape the case.where is the evidence of the transaction.
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by Femeto: 6:08am On Jul 31, 2021
Islie:

The three co-defendants, who were said to have had connections with Ramon Abbas, aka Hushpuppi, who brought Mr Kyari into the scheme, were arrested in New York and New Jersey.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/476580-hushpuppi-how-fbi-arrested-three-of-abba-kyaris-co-accused.html
Person wey get shady interactions wirh Ramon suppose done JP since. Him girl friend too suppose wise.
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by blackmaine: 6:10am On Jul 31, 2021
Some fools here thinks USA is here to cook beans with Nigeria, don't play with the Mighty with it comes to deligent ways of doing things, USA are only showing us that our Super cop is guilty , USA has 3 witnesses already , And by virture of what I understand they have already testify against Super cop, he should go and face karma, he might be good ooo when it comes to the job of nailing criminals but that won't stop US from nailing him if he's found guilty, so this guy dey form super man and bokoharam dey kill him people, na kanuris form that Terrorist group na.. Habaa so na only Where money dey in dey like work that's to show his high level of corruption. Why do Nigeria as a country likes running away from cases that should be deliberated in Court? I wonder the kind of government we are running, in an insane government , he should have been stripped off his position to avoid dirtying our police name in the international media, but we love romancing crime. God will disgrace you if you start feeling you're a god, this is just the beginning of his failure... Let him go and prove himself innocent , we pray he comes back home, but aside from that , if he eventually got convicted, me thinks EFCC should do the needful too, as a public officeholder and a high ranked police officer, he should be sent to prison here too, for allowing himself to be used for dirty games , I know he's being involved in some dirty games in which the Nigerian government is giving him immunity because he's their errand boy

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by perryy(m): 6:14am On Jul 31, 2021
Monogamy:

. Go to America and ask that mumu question

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by Promiseisaac(m): 6:15am On Jul 31, 2021
the story of Aza man and hushpuppi
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by Commentor: 6:17am On Jul 31, 2021
Monogamy:

The real issue is receiving money for arresting Chibuzor.

If no money was paid, Kyari would have had the excuse of just doing his job based on a petition.

Secondly, one can imagine there might be no entry into the force's logs concerning an arrest based on a petition by a certain Abbas.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by hisgrace090: 6:18am On Jul 31, 2021
Tobinrobin:
Unlike efcc that just burst into your hotel room or your house at 2-4am in the midnight so as to catch something incriminating in your possession without doing proper investigation. Now this is what a security agent should be. They caught them REDhanded without tampering on their rights

This ones are trained.
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 31, 2021
Bigpat:

That alone needs enough prove, if there is no documentary evidence to back up their claim, it will only be his words against his, which probably the indictment came from Chibuzo, who may not be happy with Kyari over his arrest and may want to take revenge. Good enough, Kyari is not alleged as a principal suspect here, he is still innocent of the allegations until he is proven guilty. Police job comes with it's harzads. Saying Kyari is a "High Risk Defendant" is to make it bogus. All I see here is that Kyari "facilitated" for money to be paid to a Nigerian cop, was there any arrest of the said Nigerian cop? The owner of the said Zenith bank account, doesn't he have a name and should be arrested also? Without them, I wonder what the case will look like. The media trial means nothing
you don't know how law works

Facilitated is a crime especially when you are aware of what you are facilitating

Why would you think there is no proof, the Kyari that quickly wanted to disassociate from hushpuppi yet admitted they weirdly communicated enough for him to like his clothes and use him as way bill already knows there is damaging proof to show he was close to hushpuppi and did business with him.

The proxies he used to collect the money can not be arrested because they are not aware of the deal by it's principal culprit

It's same way they can't arrest Kyari boys who helped him make the arrest, because they are just his boys taking senior police orders without knowing why

They can only be arrested if they weren't police but just gang

Kyari that is fully aware of the deal and helps to pins Vincent from not talking so that his boss can do a smooth shlt is the one messed up here.

Like i said you are a baby in this

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by Arabaincubus: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2021
It will not be difficult to identify Abba Kyari.
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by misterjosh(m): 6:43am On Jul 31, 2021
See how arrest was orderly and even well documented. If it were one yeye blackuniformed force like that, we would be reading, hollit dia, if you move I shoot, whilst been manhandled, and receiving several kicks and blows.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 31, 2021
Monogamy:

yes he defrauded the Qatari man by tying down chibuzor so hushpuppi can do the deal smoothly

If I help you pin goat down make you cut him neck, that means i followed you to kill that goat

Who knows whether my not pinning the goat, it could have overpowered you to stay alive

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by mibrims: 6:51am On Jul 31, 2021
Monogamy:

Aiding and abetting is a crime bro

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) / Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.