Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges (9838 Views)

Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges / Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by oshozondii: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2022
The Federal Government is set to arraign the four co-defendants of Nnamdi Kanu on terrorism charges this Wednesday morning.

The arraignment is scheduled for the Federal High Court in Abuja, before Justice Binta Nyako.

Already, heavily armed operatives of the Department of State Services, DSS, have taken position in and around the court premises to ward off possible threat to peace by their followers.

At the time of this report, the four defendants Bright Chimezie, Chidiebere Onwudike, Benjamin Maduagwu and David Nwaurusi are already seated in the court room.

Meanwhile, both Justice Nyako and counsel to the Federal Government, Mr Shuaib Magaji Labaran are yet to arrive the court.

Counsel to the defendants, led by Ifeanyi Ejiofor have arrived and are waiting for commencement of proceedings.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/02/fg-set-to-arraign-nnamdi-kanus-co-accused-on-terrorism-charges/

UPDATED:
Court fines AGF N200,000 for delaying trial of Nnamdi Kanu’s co-defendants

Justice Binta Nyako of the Federal High Court in Abuja on Wednesday imposed a fine of N200,000 on the Attorney-General of the Federation (AGF) for truncating the trial of four co-defendants of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) on treasonable felony charges.

The judge ordered that each of the defendants be paid N50,000 by the AGF for the inconveniences they suffered as a result of the absence of the lead counsel to the Federal Government, Mr Shuaib Magaji Labaran.

Justice Nyako, who was visibly angry with the way the trial was truncated, ordered that the N200,000 must be paid to the defendants before the adjourned date of March 17.

At Wednesday’s proceedings, there was no legal representation for the Federal Government at the time the matter was called.

However, as the judge was about to take the adjournment, one Mrs Adewumi Aluko from the Federal Ministry of Justice came in and apologized that the Federal Government’s lead counsel was out of the country.

She announced that two witnesses were in court but will not want to proceed in the absence of the lead counsel and sought an adjournment.

Her apology did not go down well with the judge who counselled the Federal Government to be more serious in the trial of the defendants.

The judge also extended similar counselling to the defence lawyers to stop using frivolous applications to delay the trial which was started in 2015.

Meanwhile, Justice Nyako has fixed March 17 for the resumption of the trial.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/02/court-fines-agf-n200000-for-delaying-trial-of-nnamdi-kanus-co-defendants/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1643798258

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by gidgiddy: 10:47am On Feb 02, 2022
They are only going to waste everyones time and adjourn the case

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by FreestufsNG: 10:48am On Feb 02, 2022
2023 is here...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by Ojiofor: 10:48am On Feb 02, 2022
These guys are still facing trial since 2015?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by Jostoman: 11:08am On Feb 02, 2022
That is the only thing buhari is holding on to now to get the attention of the southeast because he knows that the More the Igbo people attack him with criticism the More the northerners have sympathy for him because he knows from his mind that he has disappointed the northerners a lot.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by Emyogalanya: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2022
Just few weeks ago, I made a thread on these Co defendants of Kanu. After I posted it I silently said to myself: watch as that will soon be arraigned. And now this. This government can be very funny. I'm sure they are on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by SILVERLINES: 11:41am On Feb 02, 2022
When will they arranged Bokoharram terrorist?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by Lionnation: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2022
Stupid country stupid president

5 Likes

Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by tutudesz: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2022
Is Ipob not doing seat at home for the 4 co-defendants undecided abi are they not important too
Na question I ask O!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by revived2: 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
Okay good
Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by merits(m): 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
grin for how long na?
Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by atdscentofwater: 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
hmmmmm

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0pzk-Z-aU8

Audio Drama Of Parables Told By Jesus According To Mattew Ch 9.
Title - Old Wine In New Wine Skin.
Text - Mattew 9 vs 16.
Language - Pidgin
Jesus Taught Using Parables.
Parables are simple stories with the purpose of impacting a spiritual lesson, teaching religious principles, simple truth or morals.
The New Testament of the Bible contains many parables spoken by Jesus in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.
Parables were one of Jesus' methods of preaching the gospel as they enabled him to share valuable lessons about loving one another. and doing good deeds in story form.
According to Mark Ch 4 Vs 34 - Jesus didn't teach without using Parables.
Parable Title - D New Cloth & New Wine.
Mattew Ch 9 vs 14 -17.
Parables of Jesus According to Mattew.
Method - Dramatic Audio
Language - Pidgin.
CIRCUMSTANCE THAT BROUGHT ABOUT THE PARABLE.
A question was thrown to Jesus from the disciples of John, seeking to know why the Pharisees fast but His disciples don't.
Religious institutions of the First Century had an idea of their supposed Messiah, they anticipated he would come and build upon the practices of Judaism.
As a matter of fact, Jhon d baptist disciples were yet to understand why Jesus wasn't sticking to Jewish beliefs.
These brought about the Parable where Jesus told them an attempt to fix up the lope holes in Judaism tradition in respect to their beliefs of what righteousness is, would only antagonise the purpose of His coming.
Thereby expressing the supposed outcome as a Piece of New Cloth Sewn Into An Old Garment Or A New Wine In An Old Wineskin.
Jesus brought a whole new perspective to the religion in existence as of then.
Good to know you listening and Reading.
Follow us for more languages
FB - https://www.facebook.com/atdscentofwater
IG - https://www.instagram.com/atdscentofwater/
Web - https://midewebcreativity.com/
WhattApp - https:///message/3UML6GCSTC4RA1
Phone no- +2347040168546
Thanks
Podcaster Arinola .
Help in changing lives one Podcast @ a time.
Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by omenkaLives(m): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
Our legal system is too sluggish for comfort.

3 Likes

Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by Abalado(f): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
What are they arraigning Tinubu, Atiku,osinbajo,saraki,okorocha,,obasanjo,fayose,even Buhari himself for ,and the supreme Court governor too,even that ugly something called oshobaba
Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by DropsMic(m): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
Yawn
Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by chukel(m): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ojiofor:
These guys are still facing trial since 2015?
yes. And the useless ipob totally forgot they were existing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by SultanOfPuna: 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ok
Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by Klington: 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
cool
Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by chukwuibuipob: 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
sad cool Good news cheesy wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by Tingotoe: 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
It just keeps getting harder and harder for the terrorist and his friends. By the time the FG are done with them, they will regret ever taking up arms against the state grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by chukwuibuipob: 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
cool grin grin IPOB should declare 2 weeks sit at home until FG release the Prince of Kuje land

6 Likes

Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by CaptainAyub: 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tingotoe:
It just keeps getting harder and harder for the terrorist and his friends. By the time the FG are done with them, they will regret ever taking up arms against the state grin
Nnamdi Kanu thread.
You arrived very fast grin
Kudos

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by Golan007: 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Emyogalanya:
Just few weeks ago, I made a thread on these Co defendants of Kanu. After I posted it I silently said to myself: watch as that will soon be arraigned. And now this. This government can be very funny. I'm sure they are on nairaland

Yeah.

If you hadn't thought of it they wouldn't have been able to figure it out.

1 Like

Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by adeniyi997: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ghytd
Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by ajumma(m): 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
tutudesz:
Is Ipob not doing seat at home for 4 co-defendants undecided abi are they important too
Na question I ask O!!

cc
FamTomx2
after4
Zorn
the traitors above will soon be included

am still waiting for this comedian federal9

1 Like

Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by Tingotoe: 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Nnamdi Kanu thread.
You arrived very fast grin
Kudos
O yes you can always expect that from me. I have never hidden my hatred for him and his cannibalistic IPOB minions. Anything that will make life more miserable for them is welcome to me

3 Likes

Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
It is sad a lot of people support terrorist kanu but hate Tinubu undecided

What has kanu done for we igbos? grin Tinubu has been there for us since we enter Yoruba land with only nylon Slippers and tears of betrayal from our states.

Tinubu has done more for igbos than Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by Antoeni(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
I Really don't Know What's Wrong With The Nigeria FG , When USA Catches a Terrorist, They Kill Them , So What is FG Waiting For?

5 Likes

Re: FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges by 9jaseefinish: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Justice Binta see for yourself o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Appeals To Supreme Court To Give Accelerated Hearing To VAT Case / APC Claims Enough Evidence For Anambra Poll's Cancellation / How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.