Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ (41656 Views)

Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair / Michael Okpara University Final Year Students Spray Cash After Final Paper (Pix) / University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by gleamy(m): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2021
It's so funny how the poster was so specific by mentioning names.. smiley grin
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by saintade01(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2021
They just dragged themselves into more problems. Now everyone having result issues in 400-level is a culprit and will all pay dearly for this.

Wait, do they even think these lecturers walk around ordinarily in their institutions? You will be shocked with the fetish things you find on them.

What happened to setting up a committee among themselves and approached a higher authority sensibly with their grievances and see what happens instead of this death threat.
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2021
"Toiling with our time and future"?? At 400L

Guys you should be taken back to 100L to learn General Studies English properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Ibkhaleel: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2021
Useless cultists[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by geosegun(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2021
akpunda86:

Bros don't work unless eaten.all Na wash.i did a biz in 2013 and we delivered suddenly client said we refund not possible.The man was from okija took us to shrine as he alleged.well up to a week one of my guys we did the biz died.The guy came out boasting dat we pay him or we all die My parents in panic mode raised the money.I told them not to bother they still did.well the guy came my house was given the money.i waited for him outside and took the money forcefully from him and warned him since I'm a dead man I will kill him and sure I for do am if he came back I warned him NVR to come or contact my parents cos I NVR duped him.u requested for goods i supplied if u don't like resell.
I told him till the shrine kills me then he will get his money.That was how the stupid idiot ran away.
Juju works when your conscience is not pure.once impure the evil gets you

As par the students placing pot is a childish Stunt.If I'm the lecturer all the students with names on paper will not pass if his mind is pure .
What kills is what you eat

I can see the level of decadence. While I'm not supporting the students act. No one seemed to be bothered about the reason for thier actions. HOD absenteeism and other lecturers repressive attitudes don't seemed to bother anyone here?

For crying out loud, they are paid to do.their jobs well. It is the responsibility of the school/lecturers to ensure that the students recieved commiserate services.

Reading some.comments here shows that Nigerians, generally, don't know their rights. Ignorance is the main bane of national growth and development.
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by fubsy: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2021
If the note was written by a 400L student of a university, then there is need for him/her to visit his/her English Language lecturer for tutorials, and not to threaten lecturers.

3 Likes

Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Falomo211(m): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by izubext007: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2021
I think will should place one in aso rock, over insecurity.
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Umaruxoxo(m): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2021
Hope he didnt use his hand writing to write that ,hope he gave the contract of writing it entirely to someone else ,if not .lol.panel loading

2 Likes

Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by elonmuskbaby: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2021
grin
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by chukwuibuipob: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2021
angry Dey should call unto Evang Righteousness2 to com and remove their stainless pot comot sad angry.
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by blackmantis: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Modern juju. See fine stainless steel pot for lecturer to carry dey use

Juju with camphor and Vaseline

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Bighead95(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2021
Those lecturers sabi form busy ehn .... I could remember my project supervisor in unilag ... This woman wan kill me my mate don finish project I still dey chapter 1 she dey always busy ...

To release me go another supervisor she no gree ...

I passed through hell ...

Na weytin students sopos dey do them make dem know sey e full ground

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by gazza07(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2021
I don't understand, biochemistry students shouldn't be sending fetish message, rather they should be missing chemicals and causing explosions
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2021
Lols , if I were to be the lecturer, that egg will serve me a good meal with bread and butter then cool it off with chilled Soya milk......

But they should resolve the issue as wahala no dey finish...
CJKATAS KONSULTS LTD...
For your comfortable home designs and constructions....
Check my signature for details
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by respectfully: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2021
Grammatical errors. There is , not their is. 400L students. Chei

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Bighead95(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2021
LONGPREEK:
400l and they can't construct a correct sentence? Now we know where the problem is coming from

Bro some lecturers can't construct as well.......

School is a total playing ground the value of school as gone

I'm sure you can't compare universities in the 70s 80s to now ....

My papa no pass primary school but e sabi speak pass most lecturers wey dey lecture
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Odide009: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2021
ItzEminence:
Who else other than me think that, that pot there is just an ordinary pot which the students just used to pass their information to the Lecturers.

If doesn't work at all, 90% of churches, native doctors, Alfa etc in Nigeria won't be existing. Some pastors won't even have prayer points to give their members. I Just pray, you won't experience what will make you to believe that it works, I just pray... I was in one Federal hospital recently to visit a friend, his been there for weeks, he told me about a patient who was on a bed very close to him, the doctors carried out several test and treatment
on him, yet they could not figure out the cause of his illness. They had to discharged him by force. Like a week after, the man came to the hospital looking completely okay. According to him, he was taking to a Church. And that is it... Even doctors themselves dey use charms treat patients. I know most people won't believe. I pray you won't have a reason to believe.
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Paretomaster1(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2021
Ahahahhahaha these Flat**rons are so backward sha..... Instead of taking the issue up through the appropriate authority, una dey carry juju upandan..

And dem go dey insult the Abokis here.... Tue!.. Ajokuta ma momi..
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Morris101686(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2021
Aluta continua victory acerta
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by guccimilan(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2021
See English "staffs in danger"
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by guccimilan(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2021
Na only that one u see? " Staffs in danger "

respectfully:
Grammatical errors. There is , not their is. 400L students. Chei
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by vikiphy89(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2021
fergie001:
This one I no see Ijeh name lipsrsealed
Dr ijeh or prof ijeh? I dnt knw of prof ijeh but the husband is a very gud person
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Hassanmaye(m): 10:24am On Jul 31, 2021
freshkpomo:
grin grin

The link on my signature needs your signature
grin

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by SILVERLINES: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2021
ford101:
Nice one

cheesy grin grin

Nairalanders una no go fit kill me for this forum wer I followed una dey

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Riverville(m): 10:26am On Jul 31, 2021
This on na sacrifice.. Mtcheew. Sacrifice for inside aluminium plate
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Bleiz(m): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2021
fergie001:
This one I no see Ijeh name lipsrsealed

Prof. Ijeh is one of the good ones there. A lovely mother and teacher.
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by WarriFirstBorn(m): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2021
And he had to use that kind of pot?How dat kind pot wan take put fear for person body?

Wen baba for use native pot take arrange everything. Even sef say na fake, e go still put the fear of God for their body.
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by PHINAS2016(m): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2021
To catch the culprit or the writer, all the 400l students should be given a letter or a write up on how to threaten a teacher, at the end of the essay and submission, the handwriting could easily be traced to the rightful person behind this.it once happened in our institution and the culprit was caught . Though I am not in support of the lecturers attitude and the sch management entirely.
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by ignis: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2021
e choke...
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by BigBen23(m): 10:35am On Jul 31, 2021
With the write-up, una sure say una get issue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Scam Center Called Madonna University In Pictures / 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins / Top 10 African Universities In Computer Science: Covenant University Ranked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.