Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ (41659 Views)

Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair / Michael Okpara University Final Year Students Spray Cash After Final Paper (Pix) / University Of Maiduguri Student Removes Shoes To Enter Lecturer's Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Bleiz(m): 10:36am On Jul 31, 2021
vikiphy89:

Dr ijeh or prof ijeh? I dnt knw of prof ijeh but the husband is a very gud person

Prof. Ijeh, Ifeoma Irene is a good woman.

A mother and a teacher.
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Ramirezkhay(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2021
Very shockn'nt .... Juju wey change plate for modern operation grin grin grin
Siggynigeria:
E shock you, shockn't it?
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by slystyle203(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2021
Fake JuJu.....some lecturers know nothing about tradition,all they know and think is Western knowledge/civilization. Now someone used stainless plate with Ankara clothes inside and they all fled thinking it's charm. U can't put JuJu in stainless plate rather clay pot. Fools!
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by notoriousbabe: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Tgrey(m): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2021
Gobe
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Yaks02(m): 11:02am On Jul 31, 2021
beautyhd:
If only these things work, many would have been dead, but they don't.

Some of the lecturers are bad guys too oh
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Yaks02(m): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by xpertoyin: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2021
HOD not always around - this still hasn't changed
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2021
joinnow:

When it was University of agriculture. Then it was farmers alone attending lecture until they come update to higher version with somany courses yawa come gas.
Too many cook spoil the brut
Broth.
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2021
ItzEminence:
Who else other than me think that, that pot there is just an ordinary pot which the students just used to pass their information to the Lecturers.
That's the obvious situation right there, I would be greatly disappointed at their dumbassery if I was there lecturer and would rightly fail their dumbass again.
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by edoairways: 11:32am On Jul 31, 2021
beautyhd:
If only these things work, many would have been dead, but they don't.
It works, don't underestimate it
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 31, 2021
akpunda86:

Bros don't work unless eaten.all Na wash.i did a biz in 2013 and we delivered suddenly client said we refund not possible.The man was from okija took us to shrine as he alleged.well up to a week one of my guys we did the biz died.The guy came out boasting dat we pay him or we all die My parents in panic mode raised the money.I told them not to bother they still did.well the guy came my house was given the money.i waited for him outside and took the money forcefully from him and warned him since I'm a dead man I will kill him and sure I for do am if he came back I warned him NVR to come or contact my parents cos I NVR duped him.u requested for goods i supplied if u don't like resell.
I told him till the shrine kills me then he will get his money.That was how the stupid idiot ran away.
Juju works when your conscience is not pure.once impure the evil gets you

As par the students placing pot is a childish Stunt.If I'm the lecturer all the students with names on paper will not pass if his mind is pure .
What kills is what you eat
The fact that people even find the act by the suppose enlightened mind of the country as funny is even more disturbing.
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by benzzyno(m): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2021
Which kind clean juju be dis one? angry sure say e go work self grin
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by soyemi(m): 11:37am On Jul 31, 2021
Sixsigmahub:

https://www.herald.ng/photos-aggrieved-student-leaves-sacrifice-in-lecturers-office-in-michael-okpara-university/amp/

So funny.

Let them be more creative even though no be herbalist package am for them.

Imagine correct earthen calabash tied with red cloth with palm oil, 6 boiled eggs, cowries, thyme and mushroom. And lastly, the letter typed out not written to make it untraceable.
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Fishfarm1(m): 11:37am On Jul 31, 2021
Just imagine what the world is turning into.

Meanwhile for FISH FARMERS, you can order your well hatched ready to stock Fingerlings post fingerlings and Juveniles at an affordable price.(Port Harcourt) 0.7.0.8.2.0.8.6.6.9.3.
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by mariahAngel(f): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2021
Lazy students who couldn’t even get an earthenware, a red and a white pieces of cloths to pull off their stunt perfectly, how would they have done well in their exams?
If they had wanted to be taken seriously, they could’ve at least made it look real... undecided

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by pacespot(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
See the office of lecturers self like a poultry. Nigeria, this is a failed country.
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by melvindx70: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Teach them a lesson in the language they will understand.
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Macheteros1: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by ajyogbon(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Advance juju Welldone
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by mechanics(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
ford101:
Nice one
Don't support evil.
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by obiscent(m): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Eastern part of Nigeria is one of the worst place to attend high Institution
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by fergie001: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
vikiphy89:

Dr ijeh or prof ijeh? I dnt knw of prof ijeh but the husband is a very gud person
The husband can't hurt a fly.
Bleiz:
Prof. Ijeh is one of the good ones there. A lovely mother and teacher.
Just mentioned her name...cos I don't know any other name there.
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by lordally(m): 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
Karleb:
At least, they'll get scared.

But why must it be Biochemistry?

Biochemistry lecturers can be very stupid in short a couple of lecturers in that Faculty ( COLNAS ) would frustrate the life of any available female student they come across! I graduated from that university so I know what I'm talking about! I walked pass one Biochemistry lecturer one day when he was discussing with a fellow lecturer and what I heard was " That Girl is Fvckable" I swear I just shock my head!
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by LordRaiden1: 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by MERCHANDISER: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
soyemi:

So funny.

Let them be more creative even though no be herbalist package am for them.

Imagine correct earthen calabash tied with red cloth with palm oil, 6 boiled eggs, cowries, thyme and mushroom. And lastly, the letter typed out not written to make it untraceable.
You go fit do this kind thing o cheesy
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Lusheyi(m): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
This kain juju no de scary na �
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by vikstandon(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sixsigmahub:

https://www.herald.ng/photos-aggrieved-student-leaves-sacrifice-in-lecturers-office-in-michael-okpara-university/amp/

I NEVER DEY HUNGRY YET OR THE FOOD NO DEY DELICIOUS.... FOOOLS!!!
NA YOUR EARLY GRAVE YOU DEY FIND.
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by Lawal1470(m): 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
In a country where buhari is president... anything can happen..
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by musicwriter(m): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
ItzEminence:
Who else other than me think that, that pot there is just an ordinary pot which the students just used to pass their information to the Lecturers.

I used to do that when I was a kid growing up in the village. Me and a friend, we used to prepare something like that and keep it in a place where we want people to keep off for our selfish purposes. It works!! Everybody would vacate out of fear. LOL!

All jazz, otumokpo, juju, native doctors works same way, though most of the native doctors themselves don't even understand that.

It's you that gives the jazz meaning, and if you do they'll become real to you. Nothing has meaning unless consciousness has given it value. You create your reality!!
Re: Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ by IgboWarlord(m): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
Chai,MOUAU my MOUAU!!!..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins / Top 10 African Universities In Computer Science: Covenant University Ranked / 7 Of The Best Secondary Schools In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.