Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,445 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) (49692 Views)

China Threatens To NUKE Japan On Eve Of Olympics If It Intervenes In Taiwan(Pix) / Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks / China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by timesup234: 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
Masterito:
You you know a little bit of history, I taught you where beginning to make sense until you be came stupid by calling America weak. Chinese won't even dare say that. China that Japan invade and dealt with like a baby until US came in due to Pearl habour attack. China called US a bully just last two week and you call US weak? Like I said you know nothing. Obviously you believe in chest beating.
you are a mugu acting from the highest stage of foolishness. China starts and will end with Mao. Long live 1949.
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by timesup234: 12:10am On Aug 03, 2021
RedEnergy:
China hypersonic missiles range is under 3,000km maximum currently. Distance from China to USA is over 11,000km. China can never hit USA mainland soil with any missile from China, unless they deploy it from a fighter jet, but do you think USA with all the military bases it has all across Asia in different allies countries with high tech radars monitoring their airspace 24/7 will allow China fighter jets to pass through and come anywhere near enough to bomb American soil? It's not going to happen. In WW1 and WW2, not 1 single bomb was dropped on US soil, because America is out of reach. And that principle is what the US military has built its war strategy on till today. Highest China can do is to bomb some US military bases in the Asia-Pacific region and attack US military forces there but they can't get to America. But mainland China is 100% within reach of American bombs, including Nuclear and MOAB bombs. Because America has its forces all across asia and can deploy WMD's into that region very easily with its stragetic partnership with its allies close to China. How can you defeat America if you can't even bomb American soil and cities? 2 nuclear bombs dropped on Japan made them surrender, but even without the Nuclear bombs, America was already bombing Japan in their country but not 1 single Japanese bomb reached American mainland soil. Highest their enemy can do is to bomb external US districts, but not the main continental USA. China cannot defeat America. They can only bark and bark but they will 100% avoid a war with USA.
you need to be awarded as the biggest mumu in the world. A very big donkey mumu. Far back as 2005 small north Korea had the capability of hitting every single city in America (another reason why reading and going to school is stupidity because people who even supports north Korea thought their first icbm was 2016). Guy you be monkey. Very big baboon. Since1970 self China will destroy the whole America within 30mins. Hypersonic my ass. 1950 icbm will fly low and hit anywhere in America unchallenged. You go really shame and crawl back into your hole when you check your brainwashed book again. Air defense damage your mouth. All american latest air defense are stationed in Saudi Arabia not even in America or Israel. Yet Iran used locally made drones with 1965 Soviet era technology to destroy their oil fields. Same year saudi Arabia gave America 100billion dollars for weapons. It became a global shame. Yemen cattle herdsmen are shooting directless 1947 scud B missiles enter Saudi Arabia every day. Blind Patriot missiles batteries which is the highest in America whack stockpile nor even fit see am. You must be a camel if you think thaad works. Guy you are a dog, oya chop Shiit
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by Masterito(m): 1:25am On Aug 03, 2021
You are drunk, even the Chinese don't get high like you do. Chinese won't dare to attack US even while drunk like you.
timesup234:
you are a mugu acting from the highest stage of foolishness. China starts and will end with Mao. Long live 1949.
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by leesamyoung(m): 11:09am On Aug 03, 2021
timesup234:
you need to be awarded as the biggest mumu in the world. A very big donkey mumu. Far back as 2005 small north Korea had the capability of hitting every single city in America (another reason why reading and going to school is stupidity because people who even supports north Korea thought their first icbm was 2016). Guy you be monkey. Very big baboon. Since1970 self China will destroy the whole America within 30mins. Hypersonic my ass. 1950 icbm will fly low and hit anywhere in America unchallenged. You go really shame and crawl back into your hole when you check your brainwashed book again. Air defense damage your mouth. All american latest air defense are stationed in Saudi Arabia not even in America or Israel. Yet Iran used locally made drones with 1965 Soviet era technology to destroy their oil fields. Same year saudi Arabia gave America 100billion dollars for weapons. It became a global shame. Yemen cattle herdsmen are shooting directless 1947 scud B missiles enter Saudi Arabia every day. Blind Patriot missiles batteries which is the highest in America whack stockpile nor even fit see am. You must be a camel if you think thaad works. Guy you are a dog, oya chop Shiit
hypersonic is not about the missile only, it about the glide that enables the missile to travel in mach 7 and above, someone say the highest range of it is 3000km, I'm just laughing at his ignorance. the glide can lunch any ballistic missile including long range like df 41 and it will hit mainland America without intercepted, Chinese military make noise about df17 because they are warning America not to sail their aircraft carrier into their water, that's the aim. if the aim is to hit mainland America they will launch df 41 with hypersonic glide, Russia is develop medium missile like zikcon because of expire missile treaty with US, they are showcasing it to let Europe know they are not safe, since US want to use them attack Russia and since most of the war will be fought in Europe, if it is about US only they will fit there long range missile on the glide, the glide is like vehicle. read about hypersonic glide below
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DF-ZF
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by timesup234: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
leesamyoung:

hypersonic is not about the missile only, it about the glide that enables the missile to travel in mach 7 and above, someone say the highest range of it is 3000km, I'm just laughing at his ignorance. the glide can lunch any ballistic missile including long range like df 41 and it will hit mainland America without intercepted, Chinese military make noise about df17 because they are warning America not to sail their aircraft carrier into their water, that's the aim. if the aim is to hit mainland America they will launch df 41 with hypersonic glide, Russia is develop medium missile like zikcon because of expire missile treaty with US, they are showcasing it to let Europe know they are not safe, since US want to use them attack Russia and since most of the war will be fought in Europe, if it is about US only they will fit there long range missile on the glide, the glide is like vehicle. read about hypersonic glide below
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DF-ZF
I wrote about the DF 41some weeks ago. The ignorance of most people here is beyond pardon then I think about the effect of constant western brainwashing and wished I didn't reply them.
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by tellmemore15: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Wow, what a read. I've read every single post here so I'll love to ask? Who would win if China and Russia where to fight. Last time I checked, most of the recent supersonic missiles China and Russia are boosting about where developed by Russia with Chinese money. The only functioning aircraft carrier China owns was also partly built by Russia, or let's say it was a used russian scrab. While the US has 13 functional and well oiled Nimitz class carriers and more. You people grossly under estimat the United States military, mind you they are not God ooh, don't quote me.

As it stands today, the US is the only superpower in the world, all others are world powers. (A country attains a superpower status if she can single handedly take one or more of the world powers simultaneously) the US is the only country that can do that. Like the Roman empire, the US of today can only self destruct no country including the copy copy China can take on the US in a conventional battle even with 1000 hypersonic or supersonic missiles.

The more reason why pastor righteousness is right I see people insulting him, America is moving far from God and in a short time God will move away from them. Only then can any country take on the great UNITED STATES.

back to my previous question, who would win in a battle btw Russia and China? If you say China well, I don't know what to call you, but if you say Russia hmmm then it's good you know that Russia has lost every proxy war with the US even when they were USSR. They are simply no match. From Syria, to Afghanistan, to the middle East crises btw Israel and her neighbours. It is this same reasons that they decided to build supersonic/hypersonic missiles to penetrate the US defences but the US has a the card to those missiles, but they won't talk yet. They all just want to sell weapons to countries like Nigeria who want to fight themselves.

Regards the Taiwan issue, China would dare not attack the US or any of her Asian allies on any grounds. Hong Kong and Macau is not Taiwan ooh. Taiwan is US creation not British or any other country, atleast not yet.

I don talk my own.
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by Krismas(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2021
goodheart02:

For you to compare a Conventional war with a jihadist ideological group like Taliban means u don't know what u are even talking about. I should have ignored you but I had to put things straight for u. U can't kill the whole terrorist Muslims in the whole world. The more u kill the more they come out. U can only control them which is what the US has done. Jihad is movement brought by an ideology and an ideology especially a global one is impossible to end like a conventional war. Try to read and brainstorm with people who understand international politics so u can learn more
coolMy bro u be clown? Taliban is only restricted to Afghanistan. They are neither terrorists nor are they from other countries. Wots happening in Afghanistan now is conventional war btw America and d Taliban. And the Americans are using all the weapons u can tink of, only its not working. They are not in Afghanistan to control d Taliban, they are there to defeat them. Which is easier said than done
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by goodheart02(m): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
Krismas:
coolMy bro u be clown? Taliban is only restricted to Afghanistan. They are neither terrorists nor are they from other countries. Wots happening in Afghanistan now is conventional war btw America and d Taliban. And the Americans are using all the weapons u can tink of, only its not working. They are not in Afghanistan to control d Taliban, they are there to defeat them. Which is easier said than done

Like I said before, I won't argue with you, not even your kind there's no point.
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by obonujoker(m): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
goodheart02:

Like I said before, I won't argue with you, not even your kind there's no point.

This is just the best thing to do.. No more argument, he wouldn't still understand
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2021
Bouz:
grin grin abeg calm down, it's not necessary we are all feeling the pain Sir
for how long are we going to feel the pain Generation to Generation abi .. i will consider myself a failure if I failed to give my Generation second option of choosing another nationality
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by udemzyudex(m): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
Krismas:
coolGo on, tell me wot win means! U are blinded by a foolish admiration for America. China came into the Korean War very late. Do u know why? Who told u the US did not want to win the war? If they have succeeded in taking all of North Korea wud there have been a certain Kim Jung-un threatening dem wit nuclear weapons today? Go check how many times the war office failed to listen to Mcauthor the Commanding General out of fright for China. Worship the US military all u like, that cant change the fact that they hardly win wars! They lost the Vietnam war, ran away from d Viets like cowards. They lost the Syrian tussle. After billions of dollar spent, Assad is still in power. They have been fighting the Taliban for 20yrs now and its increasing becoming clear they will run away from Afghanistan with shame as usual. Shame on u and ur weak US. The Chinese will soon disgrace them like in Korean War. I 4got to add that Japan did not defeat COMMUNIST CHINA. It was the democratic CHINA always losing wars u have to tank for losing to Japan. Wen it lost as usual to d communist, the Americans took them to Taiwan to continue as the failed CHINA! They failed again in Taiwan. So its time to end all that serial failures by reuniting them to the REAL CHINA.

Very funny, Japan did not defeat cummunist China just look at you.

Same cummunist China have threatened Japan in this Olympics yet we haven't heard anything.

Japan defeated China simple.
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by udemzyudex(m): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ub8956:

Reason before you pour out rubbish,God gave you brain to think. If you're a super power,what will you do seeing other super powers emerging? I study in China,I have friends in the USA too. We talk about this alot in hostel. Have you been to either country? China to Taiwan by train is like mararaba to fct. Tell me why China can't invade Taiwan overnight before USA even dream of sending missiles that will be block by air defenses. Taiwan are Chinese,you won't kill your own people instead mount pressure on them,that's exactly what China is doing. But there's a clear message and the world is away not hiding and bullying like the west. China will invade Taiwan if they have independence, USA will do nothing. China use tech to silence India,was there a war? Even iPhone you're using has headquarter in China with Chinese tech not to mention other phones,why did India ban their apps? Ask yourself with all threats from north Korea a very small country but USA can't do shit despite sanctions, mouth and everything? Is it China a super power in East they'll? This is not Japan era,wake up from your Nigerian sleep. Even the Bible says "wise men came from the East..." Chinese are demons. They only love themselves and United. From Congress to Democrats Is America United? Is Nigeria United? So why angry because another super power is emerging? You'll do something to show face so other countries don't think you're of no use again. That's what the USA is doing. Bonjour!

Cram the fact that you study in China doesn't mean you know what's up.
Didn't they know that Taiwanese are Chinese before ranting about invading Taiwan?

You forgot Japan is also against China invading Taiwan and America have military base in around Asia?

You know nothing, tell China to invade.
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by udemzyudex(m): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
BKayy:

Not whether they have. They unveiled the Intercontinental Ballistic Missile last year.
Incase you have forgotten, China has a permanent seat in UN security Council as one of the Victors of Second World War.
As for your German case, it clearly represents US because unlike Germany that was surrounded by hostile Neighbours China even have one that is currently at war with USA (North Korea).
US is surrounded by active communist nations like Cuba. So you see. As for now US and her NATO will definitely lose

What kind of analogy is this?
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by Krismas(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
udemzyudex:

Very funny, Japan did not defeat cummunist China just look at you.

Same cummunist China have threatened Japan in this Olympics yet we haven't heard anything.

Japan defeated China simple.
coolWhat Japan defeated is the REPUBLIC OF CHINA, headed at the time by a western lap-dog called Chiang Kai-Shek. He was the leader of the KuoMinTang party (KMT) and just maybe that’s where the term kiss-my-teeth, came from. It was this guy US ferried to Taiwan to start government in diaspora. Japan did not defeat THE PEOPLE”s REPUBLIC OF CHINA. Infact the CPC defeated the KMT and all their foreign masters like Japan America and Britain to emerge the People’s Republic of China

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by dermmy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Krismas:
coolWhat Japan defeated is the REPUBLIC OF CHINA, headed at the time by a western lap-dog called Chiang Kai-Shek. He was the leader of the KuoMinTang party (KMT) and just maybe that’s where the term kiss-my-teeth, came from. It was this guy US ferried to Taiwan to start government in diaspora. Japan did not defeat THE PEOPLE”s REPUBLIC OF CHINA. Infact the CPC defeated the KMT and all their foreign masters like Japan America and Britain to emerge the People’s Republic of China

Stop replying an ignoramus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by grandstar(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
dermmy:

I won't call China a bully. That's what the west wants us to believe.China is not out there to bully anyone it is only responding to U.S. aggression. America really played politics with the China-Taiwan issue. Taiwan would be part of China today if America didn't use its own power to oppress China in the past.

Western apologists can argue how Taiwan and Hong Kong are not part of China without looking into the past. If Taiwan isn't part of China why did Chinese President Chiang Kai-Shek run to Taiwan to continue his govt there and renamed Taiwan as the new republic of China with U.S. backing? U.S. should have stayed neutral if it didn't have its own sinister agenda during the cold war years. But we know why U.S. used its power to keep Taiwan beyond China's reach. Please read Shanghai Communique that Richard Nixon signed with China during his visit to China in 1972 where he acknowledged China and Taiwan as one country. So what hppened to the communique.?

What we are seeing today is still the aftermath of imperialism and cold war powerplay .

China constrution of artificial islands in the South China sea is justified infact they still need to build and militarize more islands. Can't you see how U.S. has encircled China in the pacific with military bases with ballistic missiles aimed at China and U.S. has made it known it is ready to check China's rise and you expect China to just sit down and watch?

We are always quick to call China and Russia bully because that's what the real bullies the western nations want us to believe. Russia's behaviour today is as a result of a country that is paranoid because of U.S. and NATO encirclement. Western apologists won't see how Russia became a true friend of the west after the collapse of the Soviet Union until NATO began encircling Russia in 2004. Strategic experts warned against such a move but U.S. won't listen because it wants to be an empire that rules every corner of the world.

U.S. and its western cohorts are not saints they are the architects of the problems most countries are experiencing today. They are the real bullies.

How would U.S. feel if China, Russia, Iran has bases around U.S.? When USSR built a base in Cuba in 1962 armed them with ICBM and nuclear warhead America could not sleep that was what caused the Cuban missile crises with America threatening to invade and strike Cuba with nukes. That's the same way China and Russia feel today hence the reason for their hostile behaviour against America and it western allies.

Please get this book:

Base Nation: How U.S. military Bases Abroad Harm America and The World.

By Professor David Vine

The book explains how U.S. bases around the world are producing their unintended results influencing the behaviour of countries like Russia and China. How U.S. helped prop up brutal dictatorial regimes around the world just to secure land for military bases in their countries.

You made some very strong meaningful points. My worry is that it is one track.

Japan was once the second-largest economy in the world and the largest in Asia, yet never tried to foster its might on others. Same with Germany. Yes, both countries were shackled by the pacifist creed imposed on them after World War 2, but could have found means around it.
Yes, under Mr.Abe of Japan, it has grown more ambitious but not to the sickening stance of China.

They could have used their economic might to project power and influence but did not.

Despite the economic rise of these 2 economies, other countries never felt threatened by them.

China wants to flex muscles and show who is boss in Asia. All that is hubris. If Japan and Asia achieved their present status without the need to flex, why China? Also, countries close to China are petrified by China's behavior. Lee Yuan Kew, many years before he died, urged that the United States do more to put China in line.

Must China annex Taiwan? Will China die if it wasn't part of it? Of course not. Why not form a confederacy instead? That may be more appealing to Taiwan.

Most importantly, all these strong actions only started under its present ruler Xinpiang. The others favored and implemented a "Peaceful Rise" policy which he has thrown to the gutter. He has killed freedoms in Hong Kong which previously flourished under the "Once China, 2 systems" policy. He has shown he does not give a rats behind about the opinions of others.
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by Moorish: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2021
goodheart02:

And u don't know that Apple that makes iPhones is an American company with it's headquarters in Cupertino, California?? Kai u guys on nairaland are very ignorant and funny
I think it is you who did not understand my post

First off, it was a joke

Second, I meant it is Americans who love iPhones too much! And if they started a war with China, it would halt the production of iPhones for a considerable time for them to find another manufacturer

Hence my statement

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react / Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! / Eighteen Convicted Al-shabab Militants Executed In Northeast Somalia(pics,Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.