Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) (49675 Views)

China Threatens To NUKE Japan On Eve Of Olympics If It Intervenes In Taiwan(Pix) / Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks / China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by lereinter(m): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Sleeping Giant ( USA) Headed by Biden should tread with Caution.
Power has Change hands in the Spiritual realm. It's just waiting for the Physical manifestation.

USA, The Sleeping Giant aka Nomerica is on its way down. The Present leadership of America is there to pilot the Fall and Destruction of Babylon the Great. America today has turned its back on GOD and GOD has turned His back on Her.

The Countries I pity are the Countries looking to America to Help them. They will be Dissapponted. The US will not be able to help itself talkless of others.

You are just showing your real self

Fake prophet

Stupid man
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by excel101(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
BKayy:

Chinese Supersonic reconnaissance drone was designed specifically for it. It was unveiled last year and experts call it "the end of US aerial dominance"
If China is not sure of victory, they wouldn't be daring US. When US was stronger than them, they didn't challenge but faked ignorance of Taiwan until now.
Taiwan is a trap for US, NATO and the entire west
The question is, has China really fought a war before, and how did they fair after. Just like Israel against the Arab Nation, US against Japan( Atomic bomb) US missions in the middle east, assisting China to get their independence from Japan, Germany in WW11 and many others. Since the Chinese ard this loud and eager to go, the should strike Taiwan, after which we'll see how it goes.
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by omanzo02: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
anonymous1759:

I laugh at you guys . Some of those countries you mentioned is just like Lagos. Can those tiny nations stand the wrath of China?
Russia is bigger than the entire Europe put together. That’s indication that those nations won’t take time to decimate . The strongest ally USA have is France and UK . I don’t Germany fighting any war. The other European nations are Like Lagos very small but when you hear their names it sounds big. Forget propaganda.
China promised to wipe out USA bases Within 30 mins. I wish the war will just be between military but civilians will suffer the brunt .
China will never allow HK and Taiwan to have independence because of NATO base. I will put my money on China In this war.

After the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbour a Japanese general said "We have woken up a sleeping monster".

Lol, well, continue with your ignorance!
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by RedEnergy: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Money wins war, but that's not where it ends. Many of you look at USA's budget without considering where the funds go. USA's weapons (and products by extension) are usually expensive and as world events have shown, their prices don't always match their usefulness. There's also the bogus amount paid in salaries and maintenance of so many bases (some of which are far away from its enemies in Asia).

For example, we have the S-400 which many countries and experts have rated above the THAAD and Patriot systems (which are far more costly).

The difference between US and other countries is that the military industrial complex is at liberty to maximize profit while companies in Russia and China can DARE NOT try that with their armies. So even though the US budgets more, the advantage isn't half as much as you think.
No, you got it wrong. The difference is far beyond military complex or contractors profitability. The difference is in futuristic tech development. While Russia was busy building fastest missiles and China was busy building the largest Navy fleet in the world and making noise about it, the USA military has been busy making crazy futuristic high tech developments that will keep them as the strongest world superpower for another 1000 years. China is building hypersonic missiles, very impressive right? Well, it would have been impressive until you compare and see that the USA has been secretly building and perfecting it's quantum stealth technology. A technology that will give them cloaking ability. So while they are building fast missiles, America is building a military force that can be 100% invisible. Imagine having to fight with invisible soldiers and invisible fighter jets and an invisible aircraft carriers etc. Their enemy has already lost the war even before it starts, that's the Next Level of military warfare and advancement, and that's why USA defense budget is high like that. Even an enemy you can see is difficult enough to defeat, imagine having to fight against an invisible USA military that nobody could defeat when they were visible, is it when they are invisible you want to defeat them? Google Quantum Stealth technology and see for yourself what the Americans are doing.

Then there's nanotechnology that the US military is heavily invested in. Imagine having military drones smaller than a strand of human hair, military drones that you can't see with your eyes and have to use a microscope to view it because of how tiny they are. That's what they have been developing and perfecting, nano UAS and UAVs. They are also developing man-sized military robots that can follow orders and perform tasks, that is, they are building soldiers that can't die, building unmanned fighter jets etc. Ultimately, they are building a futuristic army and people think Russia and China are now superpowers because of hypersonic missiles. But US + EU are just using them to catch cruise while they're busy secretly developing futuristic weapons and military forces that will make them rule the world forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3RIHnK0_NE

1 Like

Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by JimmyBishop: 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
Power has Change hands in the Spiritual realm. It's just waiting for the Physical manifestation.

USA, The Sleeping Giant aka Nomerica is on its way down. The Present leadership of America is there to pilot the Fall and Destruction of Babylon the Great. America today has turned its back on GOD and GOD has turned His back on Her.

The Countries I pity are the Countries looking to America to Help them. They will be Dissapponted. The US will not be able to help itself talkless of others.
I've always admired your resilience in preaching despite the bashing you get from some Niaralanders.
But this, I'll say it's tantamount to "burning strange fire on the alter". Pls don't say what God has not shown you. Just a piece of advice, don't take it hard
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by Funflipper: 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
BKayy:

Chinese Supersonic reconnaissance drone was designed specifically for it. It was unveiled last year and experts call it "the end of US aerial dominance"
If China is not sure of victory, they wouldn't be daring US. When US was stronger than them, they didn't challenge but faked ignorance of Taiwan until now.
Taiwan is a trap for US, NATO and the entire west

If China is so sure of victory, then they should fire the first shot and stop barking like a toothless bulldog.
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by Krismas(m): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
CooKeed:

Very naive submission, you say? It would interest you to know that the referendum was with the consent of the UK government. Again, I say, if they'd voted to leave, Scotland would be an independent country today.

500 years? You should tell me where you get these figures from. Hong Kong was ceded to Britain in 1842.

Portugal agreed to transfer Macau to China in 1999.The United Kingdom agreed to transfer Hong Kong to China in 1997 and China agreed to guarantee Hong Kong and Macau's economic and political systems for 50 years after the transfer. We both known that China has not kept that promise.

Quite frankly, we can debate that China has the right to dishonour its promise to the British and the Portuguese. After all, they were colonialists with selfish ambitions. But we are talking about people here. People who were born in, and live under a different economic and political system. You can't just come and shove communism down their throat.

My opinion on Catalonia remains the same. If the Catalonians want to be independent, it is their right.
coolU are entitled to ur opinion. I have great doubts-wit gud reasons-that any referendum by any country making up Britain or United Kingdom will matter for anything. I may have misjudged British stay in Hong Kong by that of the Portuguese in Macau. The count shud start from 1839, making it at lest 158yrs. That’s a long stay too. The Chinese govt. has promised to give the people of Taiwan sufficient time to adjust to one party government. So u need not worry too much about how the people will adjust to a new kind of rulership system. Wot shocks me, is ur refusal to see Taiwan as a colonialist creation, which must not be allowed to continue
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by Krismas(m): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Masterito:
Honestly you are real clown. You know nothing but know this China understands not to mess with the US. Talking of Korean war, America enjoys the current status quo. North Korea tried to invade South Korea, American stopped it and reverse it despite North Korea had the help of China. Today South Korea has the man power and advance tech to conventionally war any country in Asia. For nuclear battle, they rely on the US. See there are things I can explain here but know this that China is making empty noise. Tell them to attack America and they will see hell. China is complaining of US being a bully recently. Ask youraelf why not vice versa. Goan sleep, you know nothing.
coolWot have u said now? U just talking rubbish. Go and check how many territories in North Korea was in America’s control b4 China stepped into the war. China collected everything back. And with a poorly equipped military in 1950s. The US could not win!
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by anonymous1759(m): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
omanzo02:

After the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbour a Japanese general said "We have woken up a sleeping monster".

Lol, well, continue with your ignorance!

Is the United States the first world power? If No you’ve to wake up from your slumber that nothing last forever. Once you’re on top people will work tirelessly to topple you.
No world power is permanent no matter how powerful you become. I think Russia and China are ready to compete.
Any of these countries can carry the day. Stop watching too much Rambo and commando movies . 1940s is different from 2021 shine ya eye.
Who could ever believe USA will become world power? They worked hard underground to become who they’re today. So don’t understand estimate any country. Movies , and propaganda is different from full fletched war.
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by tobstarizhia(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
These people are just making mouth upandan. My pop corn has finished and I no get money to buy another one
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by RedEnergy: 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
anonymous1759:

Is the United States the first world power?
Yes, the USA is the world's 1st Superpower. And they attained superpower status when they became the first country to successful build and deploy a nuclear bomb. Nuclear bomb capability attainment is what made them the first superpower. Till today, no other country has bombed another country with nuclear bomb during war in world history, US is the first. Even the old British empire down to the Roman empire down to the Persian empire down to the ancient worlds, what you have are world powers. There has never been a world superpower until America. They are the 1st in world history
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by Akuruoulo(m): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
Righteousness2:

Oga u are starting to talk off point
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by harkolawoleisaac: 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
Righteousness2:

USA, The Sleeping Giant aka Nomerica is on its way down. The Present leadership of America is there to pilot the Fall and Destruction of Babylon the Great. America today has turned its back on GOD and GOD has turned His back on Her. America is not d great Babylon in d bible pls check d map and hw it was describe in d bible.

Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by Mrnakeina(m): 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
Righteousness2:

Again, you are a prophet!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by anonymous1759(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
RedEnergy:
Yes, the USA is the world's 1st Superpower. And they attained superpower status when they became the first country to successful build and deploy a nuclear bomb. Nuclear bomb capability attainment is what made them the first superpower. Till today, no other country has bombed another country with nuclear bomb during war in world history, US is the first. Even the old British empire down to the Roman empire down to the Persian empire down to the ancient worlds, what you have are world powers. There has never been a world superpower until America. They are the 1st in world history

You’re just trying to convince yourself with Grammar . Nothing will change your mind. Too much Hollywood and media propaganda. What’s the difference between what you just said Now and that of the old ?

During British , Rome and other Empires that existed they had other empires that existed too but not as strong as the ruling Empire.

You can as well say when Roman , British Empires were at their peak they can be also regarded as “SUPER power then .
Just like what you have now. The USA is seen as the super power because she’s leading in terms of military strength and Economy . But we still have other powers like Russia, Chinasa UK , France etc who can compete.

Don’t allow Media propaganda to make it seem Like SUPER power is a might no other country has attained. Mighty Empires who were super powers then have fallen .

I say this any day any time . The USA is scared of Russia and China. Going to war with any of them might make them loose their Grip as the world number one . It’s better to bark and slam sanction than Jeopardizing the privileged you enjoy.
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by hunter21(m): 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
Righteousness2:

who is now the new superpower and what is Nigerias position?
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by ViktorCash: 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
I support China on this one. USA has caused more pains all over the world. A bully of a country angry
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by RedEnergy: 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
anonymous1759:

You’re just trying to convince yourself with Grammar . Nothing will change your mind. Too much Hollywood and media propaganda. What’s the difference between what you just said Now and that of the old ?

During British , Rome and other Empires that existed they had other empires that existed too but not as strong as the ruling Empire.

You can as well say when Roman , British Empires were at their peak they can be also regarded as “SUPER power then .
Just like what you have now. The USA is seen as the super power because she’s leading in terms of military strength and Economy . But we still have other powers like Russia, Chinasa UK , France etc who can compete.

Don’t allow Media propaganda to make it seem Like SUPER power is a might no other country has attained. Mighty Empires who were super powers then have fallen .

I say this any day any time . The USA is scared of Russia and China. Going to war with any of them might make them loose their Grip as the world number one . It’s better to bark and slam sanction than Jeopardizing the privileged you enjoy.
Rome was never a super power because they never had a nuclear bomb capability that can wipe out entire countries and make the lands uninhabitable. It is predicted Hiroshima will be uninhabitable for like 75 years, Chernobyl nuclear mishap makes it uninhabitable for another estimated 20,000 years, that should give you a picture of how deadly a nuclear bomb is. It's not just deadly because of the initial megaton blasts alone, but the corresponding lingering radiation that follows is also there. So you have a doomsday blast + radiation poisoning that will wipe out any form of life. That's why USA became a Super power, and being able to deploy that anywhere. Today they are not the only superpower status, because others like Russia and China have acquired that nuclear capability too. But to say USA will be overthrown by a technology armed robber like China is laughable. You people will keep overhyping China till they meet their waterloo. If China is so sure it has overthrown USA as the strongest superpower State, they won't need to be barking and making noise every 2 months. They should just jump right inside Taiwan and bomb them, and let's see what will happen. When US wanted to Iraq under Saddam Hussein, they didn't nake noise, they didn't bother making stuoid broadcasts threatening that they will fight any country that tries to stop them or helps Iraq. They just sent jets to bomb Iraq and the world watched and nobody said anything, everybody shut up including Russia and China. US + EU are still looking for a way to punish China severely for the Coronavirus bioweapon they unleashed on the world, over millions of lives lost in US + EU. China should please give them the excuse thet are looking for to start a war with China. At least by then we can settle tbe debate once and for all whether China can defeat America or America will defeat China. All arguments will end.
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by anonymous1759(m): 12:11am On Aug 01, 2021
RedEnergy:
Rome was never a super power because they never had a nuclear bomb capability that can wipe out entire countries and make the lands uninhabitable. It is predicted Hiroshima will be uninhabitable for like 75 years, Chernobyl nuclear mishap makes it uninhabitable for another estimated 20,000 years, that should give you a picture of how deadly a nuclear bomb is. It's not just deadly because of the initial megaton blasts alone, but the corresponding lingering radiation that follows is also there. So you have a doomsday blast + radiation poisoning that will wipe out any form of life. That's why USA became a Super power, and being able to deploy that anywhere. Today they are not the only superpower status, because others like Russia and China have acquired that nuclear capability too. But to say USA will be overthrown by a technology armed robber like China is laughable. You people will keep overhyping China till they meet their waterloo. If China is so sure it has overthrown USA as the strongest superpower State, they won't need to be barking and making noise every 2 months. They should just jump right inside Taiwan and bomb them, and let's see what will happen. When US wanted to Iraq under Saddam Hussein, they didn't nake noise, they didn't bother making stuoid broadcasts threatening that they will fight any country that tries to stop them or helps Iraq. They just sent jets to bomb Iraq and the world watched and nobody said anything, everybody shut up including Russia and China. US + EU are still looking for a way to punish China severely for the Coronavirus bioweapon they unleashed on the world, over millions of lives lost in US + EU. China should please give them the excuse thet are looking for to start a war with China. At least by then we can settle tbe debate once and for all whether China can defeat America or America will defeat China. All arguments will end.

Your USA is yet to overthrow Assad of Syria and Nicholas Maduro of Venezuela despite all their noise. The only reason they can’t to shiit is because of Russia. What about North Korea?
All the media barking the west has done they didn’t stop them .
Iran is going on with her Nuclear program what’s has happened ?
Any country that Russia and China Backs are untouchable to the west .

What about HK has your UK or US done anything to take it away from China fully , they can only bark .
These countries know their capabilities that’s why they’re scared of face to Face confrontation but the likes of you rely on movies and propaganda you hear . Let Taiwan declare her independence let’s see what will happen. And lastly I’m yet to to see the United States attack a Nuclear power country .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by Insectkiller: 12:16am On Aug 01, 2021
Juju people

No be juju be that

Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by darediamond(m): 12:21am On Aug 01, 2021
ProfAmaben:
It's seems like China is overfed and looking for how to burn off calories. USA is not Britain, on sea and air even land, you can't stand them.
Do you understand what it means when a country as NUCLEAR BOMBS??
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by Masterito(m): 12:33am On Aug 01, 2021
Your problem is you can't define win. Go read history properly. The worst is that you talking rubbish. China only help in preventing a total loss for North Korea. The North invade South and American reversed it but stop since the main goal wasn't to invade North Korea but to prevent the invasion of North Korea. You burst of China wet Japan invade like kids and dealt with them till Americans got involved. Note the war was between South and North not China and US despite both supporting thier sides. I wish you will be in China when they foolishly try to fight Americans face to face. Some of you in NA just know nothing, if you really understand how great US is, you will keep quiet. These countries sing thier songs of weapons are afriad of US invasion, so they have to show force to pass message all the time.
Krismas:
coolWot have u said now? U just talking rubbish. Go and check how many territories in North Korea was in America’s control b4 China stepped into the war. China collected everything back. And with a poorly equipped military in 1950s. The US could not win!
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by Rick9(m): 12:49am On Aug 01, 2021
I have never known the US to fight unprofitable wars.
The most they can engage in is Proxy warfare.
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by grandstar(m): 12:53am On Aug 01, 2021
dermmy:

U.S. won't do nothing if China invades Taiwan the only thing it can do is send Taiwan equipments. Ask yourself this question is U.S. willing to engage a Peer-Nuclear power over a small Island it does not have sovereign right over? The mutual defence treaty between U.S and Taiwan Sino-American Mutual Defence Treaty was terminated by President Jimmy Carter in 1979 and the offshoot of the defence pact Taiwan Relations Act has no mutual defence clause. China would incur the wrath of western nations but it can only manifest through economic sanctions.

But Japan is what i don't know cause Japan's southern Ryukyu Islands chain are closer to Taiwan than the Japanese mainland and much of Japan's export and import passes through the strait. Japan believes a Taiwan controlled by China would affect the free flow of commodities that pass through the Taiwan strait so Japan has a keen interest in the future of the country and has signaled it has an obligation to help the country should China invade.

Xi jinping is simply a bully, preying on weaker nations. He has thrown china's policy of 'Peaceful Rise"out the window.

Sadly, any attack on Taiwan will leave a massive dent in very critical supply chains worldwide. Taiwan is the hub of many parts used in many consumer electronic goods and phones. It's a world of leader in computer chips for instance.

The Taiwanese economy is also heavily intertwined with the Chinese one. 0ne in every ten Taiwanese adult lives in China.

The Japanese earthquake that occurred about a decade ago along with the tsunami that followed it caused massive dislocation in the supply chain which adversely affected production in many factories globally.

Can China ever win a war with Taiwan? I see them winning the war but like America in Iraq, lose the peace.

Anyway, the Chinese have no scruples about human right and may go to horrid extents to crush any insurgency. The Uighurs travail is an eye opener.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by CanadaCars(m): 2:33am On Aug 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

SO UNSCRIPTURAL...
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by georgeufi: 2:54am On Aug 01, 2021
Kingcalls:
When Trumpnwas in office , dem no de talk ooo....now its sleepy weak Joe...what do u expect
My issue right now is not even about China or the US, but with the Nigerians calling The US President sleepy Joe without having a single shame that they have a dead man walking around as a president in their own country. Maybe u guys should go pinch him a bit let's know if he's really sleeping. ���
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by Kingcalls: 4:18am On Aug 01, 2021
georgeufi:

My issue right now is not even about China or the US, but with the Nigerians calling The US President sleepy Joe without having a single shame that they have a dead man walking around as a president in their own country. Maybe u guys should go pinch him a bit let's know if he's really sleeping. ���

Did u actually noticed that here in Nigeria killings and kidnapping increased the moment Trump lost??
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by timesup234: 4:31am On Aug 01, 2021
Biafranboys:

If you think USA won't do nothing then you don't understand international politics, USA have interest in Taiwan so does Japan and they can not allow china control that island never, because the USA would lose their Influence in that region and remember the USA is not the UK that allowed China take over Hong Kong, China would be digging their own grave because it would be them against the world because Taiwan is a democracy and an important player, remember how they singlehandedly stopped covid, they have alot to offer but China is using money diplomacy to block them, Taiwan is the last red line for the sino American relations
all of una na mumu. Better one. US. military might is the greatest myth. Common Iran will crush America into pieces. If you weren't brainwashed you wouldn't even know the bullshit you keep typing here. I have never seen America fight a determined country. The last they did during the Vietnam war (where they dropped more bombs than the total number of bombs dropped during the second world war) they got their ass handed over to them. Funny how China already defeated the United States during the Korean war but trust those bastards to rewrite history and mumu like una go run with it. Those American bases are symbols of the end the second world war. They don't show any strength. In a conventional war China will destroy all US bases in less than 2mins without losing even a single soldier. If war breaks out in the Korean peninsula it wont take up to 30mins for North Korea to destroy America and South Korea. Iran get far better weapons than America overhyped bullshit toys called weapons. Una be mumu better one. Education in form of attending university is the greatest disease in your head. It is stupidity. Take it out. America is so power yet motorcycle drivers and rice farmers (The Taliban) chased them out of Afghanistan.
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by timesup234: 4:45am On Aug 01, 2021
grandstar:

Xi jinping is simply a bully, preying on weaker nations. He has thrown china's policy of 'Peaceful Rise"out the window.

Sadly, any attack on Taiwan will leave a massive dent in very critical supply chains worldwide. Taiwan is the hub of many parts used in many consumer electronic goods and phones. It's a world of leader in computer chips for instance.

The Taiwanese economy is also heavily intertwined with the Chinese one. 0ne in every ten Taiwanese adult lives in China.

The Japanese earthquake that occurred about a decade ago along with the tsunami that followed it caused massive dislocation in the supply chain which adversely affected production in many factories globally.

Can China ever win a war with Taiwan? I see them winning the war but like America in Iraq, lose the peace.

Anyway, the Chinese have no scruples about human right and may go to horrid extents to crush any insurgency. The Uighurs travail is an eye opener.
Nothing happened in Uighur stop being an idiot and parrot narrating bullshit u saw on social media. Muslims in Uighurs are living far better lives than upper middle class American. You haven't studied China well. That's why I support buhari for banning Twitter. He should extend it by banning Facebook and the whole social media. China don't have any of those bullshit American propaganda garbage yet they have the biggest economy in the world. Today nobody is poor in China but idiots like you don't know America have over 300million (over 90% of her citizens) poor and depressed junkies.
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by optimusprime2(m): 5:27am On Aug 01, 2021
Well, This is when we will see that Joe Biden is literally a chicken
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by ProfAmaben(m): 6:23am On Aug 01, 2021
darediamond:
Do you understand what it means when a country as NUCLEAR BOMBS??

Both countries have nuclear warheads, it won't be funny for China as US has the upper hand in that regards. Don't forget what happened to Japan in a hurry.
Re: Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) by dermmy(m): 6:51am On Aug 01, 2021
grandstar:

I won't call China a bully. That's what the west wants us to believe.China is not out there to bully anyone it is only responding to U.S. aggression. America really played politics with the China-Taiwan issue. Taiwan would be part of China today if America didn't use its own power to oppress China in the past.

Western apologists can argue how Taiwan and Hong Kong are not part of China without looking into the past. If Taiwan isn't part of China why did Chinese President Chiang Kai-Shek run to Taiwan to continue his govt there and renamed Taiwan as the new republic of China with U.S. backing? U.S. should have stayed neutral if it didn't have its own sinister agenda during the cold war years. But we know why U.S. used its power to keep Taiwan beyond China's reach. Please read Shanghai Communique that Richard Nixon signed with China during his visit to China in 1972 where he acknowledged China and Taiwan as one country. So what hppened to the communique.?

What we are seeing today is still the aftermath of imperialism and cold war powerplay .

China constrution of artificial islands in the South China sea is justified infact they still need to build and militarize more islands. Can't you see how U.S. has encircled China in the pacific with military bases with ballistic missiles aimed at China and U.S. has made it known it is ready to check China's rise and you expect China to just sit down and watch?

We are always quick to call China and Russia bully because that's what the real bullies the western nations want us to believe. Russia's behaviour today is as a result of a country that is paranoid because of U.S. and NATO encirclement. Western apologists won't see how Russia became a true friend of the west after the collapse of the Soviet Union until NATO began encircling Russia in 2004. Strategic experts warned against such a move but U.S. won't listen because it wants to be an empire that rules every corner of the world.

U.S. and its western cohorts are not saints they are the architects of the problems most countries are experiencing today. They are the real bullies.

How would U.S. feel if China, Russia, Iran has bases around U.S.? When USSR built a base in Cuba in 1962 armed them with ICBM and nuclear warhead America could not sleep that was what caused the Cuban missile crises with America threatening to invade and strike Cuba with nukes. That's the same way China and Russia feel today hence the reason for their hostile behaviour against America and it western allies.

Please get this book:

Base Nation: How U.S. military Bases Abroad Harm America and The World.

By Professor David Vine

The book explains how U.S. bases around the world are producing their unintended results influencing the behaviour of countries like Russia and China. How U.S. helped prop up brutal dictatorial regimes around the world just to secure land for military bases in their countries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et / ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers / Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.