Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Bbnaija: Obvious Reasons Why Emmanuel And Liquorose Deserves An Award As The Bes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Obvious Reasons Why Emmanuel And Liquorose Deserves An Award As The Bes (435 Views)

Bbnaija 2021: "Emmanuel Flirts With Me, Liquorose Deserves Better" - Angel / Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote / Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Obvious Reasons Why Emmanuel And Liquorose Deserves An Award As The Bes by umahiprinceblog(m): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
BBNaija: obvious reasons why Emmanuel and Liquorose deserves an award as the best couple of the season

If you are a lover of the Big Brother Naija Reality Show, you will agree with me that Emmanuel and Liquorose deserved an award as the best couple of the season. This is because they have been real and consistent in their relationships.

In previous seasons, some couples were in love with each other as a strategy to get someone who would have their back and pick them as Deputy Head of House, but Emmanuel and Liquorose's relationship is different.

The housemates have proved that one can find love anywhere, regardless of the situation. They have also shown that love, at first sight, is still in existence.

Recall that Emmanuel developed feelings for Liquorose immediately...............continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/10/bbnaija-obvious-reasons-why-emmanuel-liquorose-deserves-award.html

Re: Bbnaija: Obvious Reasons Why Emmanuel And Liquorose Deserves An Award As The Bes by Kestolove(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
two of them ugly

(1) (Reply)

Actress Moyo Lawal Blast Haters Who Claims She Is A Prostitute When She's Not / Singer Buju Accused Of Snubbing His Fans At The Lagos Airport [VIDEO] / "Make Sure Your Partner's Face Is Visible As Well If You Must Record A Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.