Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund (13864 Views)

Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message / FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call / What Could Be The Problem With Survival Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by Pk01(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Na only survival fund?
1.npower
2.agsms
3.trada moni
4.manara abp
5.1000jobs
Apc=scams

As atiku said Nigerians are with their voters card jejely waiting for 2023 to do the needful... 2022 budget will soon come... When we never see 2021 own, naija polithiecian which way please..

Yesterday I was talking to one big fct woman if u see the way this woman react.. Make una dey pity us abeg
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by Guru1111(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin
Wahala for those of una wey dey fill forms wey dey dey bear government name....

So long say na government dey package am,I no dey ever waste my time because I know say for sure say na mago mago pattern dem go use undecided
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by Toonice(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
This thing is by luck brother, some got paid while some did not. I was paid once and I did not receive the rest, but am hopeful anyway

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by Timmi: 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
Unsad:

All ten of us in my company have been paid three times from survival fund.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by Ayo081(m): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Balance me what survival fund??
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by wetdspace(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Did you also paid someone to get the loan done?

profdotcom:
Lol u no go understand
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by Tripleoluwa(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
I got money, 180k, under the Household category.

I knew no one anywhere. They were the one that contacted me via smsbecause when I applied, I didn't visit the site again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by Pedyson: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Goldbw122:
When government tells you that you will get something expecially from the government just know that it is a very big lie

Lol...
Not just a very big lie, but expect more hardship.
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by Tizu(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
OP does that mean you take what Buhari, Lai Mohammed and APC tell you to be serious ?
These are grand Liers.
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by akanbiaa(m): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
Goldbw122:
When government tells you that you will get something expecially from the government just know that it is a very big lie
grin What if they tell you that you wount get anything should you now have hope ?
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by Bukasint(f): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
Which one is survival fund? Was i in Nigeria
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by realray(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
if dem never pay una just know say na fake website be that not the real one and you must know somebody in Abuja or have the right contact.....
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by KushLyon(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
SweetBuns:
you better zero your mind grin grin grin grin

by the way, this is your first topic in your 9 year tenure in this forum, this thing touch you be that grin grin

Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by HoluGraze: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
profdotcom:
Up till now many verified beneficiaries are yet to receive a kobe... Which way Naija undecided

Later on one idiot will come out with glasses and said every household in Nigeria have received the money

Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by bjtinz: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
SweetBuns:

by the way, this is your first topic in your 9 year tenure in this forum, this thing touch you be that grin grin

I don laff almost vomit grin grin grin
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by akinsmyk(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
Goldbw122:

Something is wrong somewhere. I am a beneficiary. I got 188k last year November being 5months after application. Even the time for them to start debiting refund has passed since April this year.

Anyways, the director and some officials in charge some months back were accused of gross corruption and the program was suspended.

I knew 2 more people that truly got paid. If your application was genuine and they were convinced of your business plan to yield refund, they will contact you for fund disbursal.

It wasn't a lie

3 Likes

Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by Henry22(m): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Me dreaming of counting my survival funds angry

Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by paddyDIGITAL(m): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nigeria, a country where even the promised stipends to the masses are siphoned by those in power.

Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by Henry22(m): 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Me counting survival fund from buhari in my dreams

Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by DominionGreat: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
I receive 50k in April ba and since then nothing...shay them say na 3 months payment plan
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by BluntCrazeMan: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
SweetBuns:

That's the power of Money.
It opens a dull brain and makes it active.
But even at that,, the topic is only two-lines...
Although, the two lines are very powerful.
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by afroxyz: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
SweetBuns:

You be monitoring spirit? grin
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
DominionGreat:
I receive 50k in April ba and since then nothing...shay them say na 3 months payment plan
The 50K plan is a one-time payment.
It's the 30K plan that's paid thrice.
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by OHIGGI: 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
pls i dont know how to post how will i go about it
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by DominionGreat: 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
ChemicalReaction:
The 50K plan is a one-time payment.
It's the 30K plan that's paid thrice.

Omoh...I for prefer the 30k plan o..90k is better than 50k o
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
DominionGreat:

Omoh...I for prefer the 30k plan o..90k is better than 50k o
Lol.. You're lucky you opted for the 50K plan o.. We wey apply for 30K, how far? cry
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by Goldbw122(m): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
akinsmyk:

Something is wrong somewhere. I am a beneficiary. I got 188k last year November being 5months after application. Even the time for them to start debiting refund has passed since April this year.

Anyways, the director and some officials in charge some months back were accused of gross corruption and the program was suspended.

I knew 2 more people that truly got paid. If your application was genuine and they were convinced of your business plan to yield refund, they will contact you for fund disbursal.

It wasn't a lie
Thanks for clearing the air..

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by Goldbw122(m): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
akanbiaa:
grin What if they tell you that you wount get anything should you now have hope ?
Is Nigeria abi, we do the same all over and all over again.. well I will have a back up for that kind of statement.
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by gungab(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
All my employees got paid

Employer never see kobo sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For Advisory Graduate Trainee Programme At KPMG Nigeria / Did You Apply For An Academic Position At Deloitte In Jan/feb. 2021? / Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.