Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund (13862 Views)

Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message / FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call / What Could Be The Problem With Survival Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by authority2006(m): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
2rez:
grin. Forgerrit bruh. Do u think this unfortunate government from the pit of hell's mansion wishes anybody good talkless of to survive? U go wait u go taya oh...

Ignorance is a disease. People like you refused to open their minds to possibilities will continue to miss out on good things from the government, trust me on this.
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
CountVersailles:
Dem don tell una hundred times to stop doing ponzi. Una no go gree. Now you dey ask question.
Stop ponzis and pseudo-ponzis

It's not Ponzi. It's real.

Our batch collected last year November to January. I wonder why theirs is being delayed.
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by 2rez: 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
authority2006:

Ignorance is a disease. People like you refused to open their minds to possibilities will continue to miss out on good things from the government, trust me on this.

Do i need to engage u? NO but then, speaking of minds opening to possibilities, using your words, tell me one good thing, just one good thing u have gotten from the government.
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by lanre88(m): 12:23am On Aug 01, 2021
Stop waiting for free money .

Join networking and transform your family life today. Government cannot do anything for you.
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by smartNerd: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2021
“Success usually comes to those who are too
busy looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by authority2006(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2021
2rez:

Do i need to engage u? NO but then, speaking of minds opening to possibilities, using your words, tell me one good thing, just one good thing u have gotten from the government.
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by 2rez: 9:32am On Aug 01, 2021
authority2006:

Joke's on u bruh.
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by DominionGreat: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2021
ChemicalReaction:
Lol.. You're lucky you opted for the 50K plan o.. We wey apply for 30K, how far? cry
Na true sha.. I am grateful I saw something atleast
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by Franktom247(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
Me self dey wait payment my staff think i have swindled them too the government needs to address this all you saying we should go and work is it not our working place we used to apply and is it not government responsibility to support small business when in distress
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by GasAndOilTheory(m): 4:09am On Aug 04, 2021
Following
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by papyrus2(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin cheesy grin
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by Franktom247(m): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
Whats happening with survival fund abeg make una tell buhari government to pay us we are dying
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by profdotcom: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
Franktom247:
Whats happening with survival fund abeg make una tell buhari government to pay us we are dying
abeg don die..... We go survive it
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
Is there still hope?
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by profdotcom: 7:23am On Jan 08, 2022
ChemicalReaction:
Is there still hope?
Yesooo.... Some Artisans and GOS received theirs of recent
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by profdotcom: 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Alert is Raining..... Payroll support
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by Franktom247(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
I was still not paid this government na failure
Re: Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund by wallchat: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
We have been scammed.
Move on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria / Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here / Jobs At Savannah Bank Nigeria: Graduates & Experienced Bankers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.