Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,589 members, 7,827,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

See The Road Construction Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Is Constructing In Sango-Ota - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Road Construction Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Is Constructing In Sango-Ota (5235 Views)

Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) / Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Road Construction Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Is Constructing In Sango-Ota by Charmingrascal(m): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2021
They are receiving from the society they should also give back.
Good one
Re: See The Road Construction Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Is Constructing In Sango-Ota by Lamasta(m): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2021
Mikecold:
it's for the church but you would still wear hijab and pass it
Am a winners member so what's your point....
Re: See The Road Construction Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Is Constructing In Sango-Ota by AutoReportNG: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2021
Asquare84:

It been a long time we received informative post from you on nairaland

Thanks boss.. I have been around working on AutoReportNG brand
Re: See The Road Construction Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Is Constructing In Sango-Ota by Ayo2004: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2021
Shiloh is coming...of course,the roads must be fixed cheesy
Re: See The Road Construction Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Is Constructing In Sango-Ota by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
Holy Corruption.

The Religious Hush Puppies are making all attempts to be loved.

These are the real Robbinhoods.
Re: See The Road Construction Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Is Constructing In Sango-Ota by jesmond3945: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
htdot:

You are one of the problem we are lagging..... A typical black man reasoning. So, because the government embezzled the money, the entire place should be left so the residents will suffer? Buhari has more sense than you.
you are the government and if it collapses then we all have ourselves to blame. Did goats vote them into power? I can't be giving my money to winners and they use it to build road, then why am I paying taxes? Is building road the work of God when we have poor people who need to be catered for, fed and clothed. We like to absolve government in Africa that's why they get away with everything. The same residents you are building road for will collect 100 naira to vote in the government who neglected them.
Re: See The Road Construction Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Is Constructing In Sango-Ota by htdot: 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
jesmond3945:
you are the government and if it collapses then we all have ourselves to blame. Did goats vote them into power? I can't be giving my money to winners and they use it to build road, then why am I paying taxes? Is building road the work of God when we have poor people who need to be catered for, fed and clothed. We like to absolve government in Africa that's why they get away with everything. The same residents you are building road for will collect 100 naira to vote in the government who neglected them.
I know you re from the southEast, because most south easterners dont always do things that will benefit the society at large, they only like to showcase their wealth by oppressing others.
Re: See The Road Construction Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Is Constructing In Sango-Ota by Papakobie: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
How do you construct a road in secret
gssdobi:
Whatever your right hand is giving .......
Our father who sees in secret, will ......

Re: See The Road Construction Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Is Constructing In Sango-Ota by smsgrouper: 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hello! There is a proposition to reduce the high rate of road accidents on our highway. Road traffic accidents—the leading cause of death by injury and the tenth-leading cause of all deaths globally—now make up a surprisingly significant portion of the worldwide burden of ill-health.
Please help take part in a survey to have your opinions in order to come out with a solution to this ugly trend. Survey is less than 2mins to complete. Please find survey link below.
https://forms.gle/GRAxTWyG1bvcecX86
Re: See The Road Construction Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Is Constructing In Sango-Ota by Chibuezem(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
Penguin2:
This will not change the fact that he sacked pastors for not making money.

He’s not a General Overseer...

He’s a Chairman/CEO of Winners Organization.
Clap for yourself Abeg who is thier general Overseer.... Buhari
Re: See The Road Construction Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Is Constructing In Sango-Ota by jesmond3945: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
htdot:

I know you re from the southEast, because most south easterners dont always do things that will benefit the society at large, they only like to showcase their wealth by oppressing others.
it is common sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aviation, Works Ministry, Others Make Presentations As Buhari Presides Over FEC / Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics / Sacked Non-indigenes Lament As Abia Compiles Lists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.