Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

How Fraduster Scammed Me Because I Did Not Understand Land Titles (part 2) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Fraduster Scammed Me Because I Did Not Understand Land Titles (part 2) (213 Views)

How Fraduster Scam Me Because I Did Not Understand Land Titles(part 4) / How Fraduster Scam Me Because I Did Not Understand Land Titles(part 3) / How Fraduster Scam Me Because I Did Not Understand Land Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Fraduster Scammed Me Because I Did Not Understand Land Titles (part 2) by Ibrahimakeem95(m): 1:22am On Jul 31, 2021
A Gazette details or show the number of acres of land retained by the government for public use and the number given to the local communities or real estate company.

Furthermore, A Gazette will show the communities or villages or real estate company that have granted excision and the number of acres or hectares of land that the government has given to them. It is within those excised acres or hectares that the traditional family or Community or real estate company is entitled to sell to the public and they will not go beyond the one that is excised to them.

To be continued tomorrow......by special Grace of God but don't forget to follow up call your friend and family to come and learn.

For more information and Questions contact Oluwanisola Consult on 09035487771 or chat with us on 08137813780 or message us oluwanisolaconsult02@gmail.com,we are ready to give you free consultation on how to invest and make more money from Real estate.*

(1) (Reply)

Lumion 10 Tutorial (the Fastest Way To Begin A New Project) / Fully Detached 5 Bedroom Duplex / Secure A Plot Of Land By Lekki Palm City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.