Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily (65838 Views)

BREAKING: UAE Announces New Law To Grant Citizenship To Expats / Africa Reopening For International Tourism – A-Z List Of Countries / Lists Of Countries You Can Visit With Your US, UK Or Canadian Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily by jimmynauty: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
Book
Re: List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily by kechywillz(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
As this information don enter here,naija guys go hustle make dem enter that country
Re: List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
love2017:
What of USA??
they dont need people
Re: List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily by Goodluckall: 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
Space booked
Next flight booked
✈️�
Re: List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily by dragunov: 12:01am On Aug 01, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Seven west African heads of states are Fulanis, The UN Deputy secretary general is a fulani Lady ....

What has your tribe in isolation contributed to the human enlightenment and progress? You are archaic, expired, and retrogressive. You are a failure and a disgrace to humanity...you are lost in the abysmal darkness of ignorance

Useless jobless online chained dogs barking.

So you know serially repeat yourself on every post that points out Fulani stupidit.y. Being in the UN and being head of state is not an exclusive achievement. People from other tribes have been that ever before Tinubu assisted that serial loser who couldn't win an election on his own.
Re: List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily by cokerayodele9(m): 1:52am On Aug 01, 2021
KEEP YOUR CAR/JEEP INTERIOR CLEAN

Re: List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily by bunlizlaw(f): 5:17am On Aug 01, 2021
Alexandersantos:

https://facts36.com/countries-that-give-citizenship-easily/

Lol, for Canada you can apply for citizenship after 3 years of Permanent Residency not 4 years.
Re: List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily by Ibkhaleel: 5:22am On Aug 01, 2021
dragunov:

So you know serially repeat yourself on every post that points out Fulani stupidit.y. Being in the UN and being head of state is not an exclusive achievement. People from other tribes have been that ever before Tinubu assisted that serial loser who couldn't win an election on his own.
We have been patient with you fools, you are nothing but minorities your votes add nothing. The north can not afford to make any blunder again. Democracy is a game of numbers; anybody who thinks he/she is competent to lead us should come out and contest. The north is not ready to concede to any blackmail.
Re: List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily by sonety2k(m): 5:59am On Aug 01, 2021
Good
Re: List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily by chyangel(f): 6:45am On Aug 01, 2021
Canada is not a bad idea
Re: List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily by prof12(m): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2021
Mokason288:
BUhari and Pantami have granted Fulani’s in the whole of west Africa more citizenship than any country in the world

Mstheeeeeeew

Fulanis have been bonafide citizens of the West Africa even before the Buhari's existence.
Re: List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily by Ochyes: 7:56am On Aug 01, 2021
Tyranny:
Home sweet home...! We die here!
I hope it was a joke.
Re: List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily by Tyranny: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2021
Ochyes:
I hope it was a joke.
I don't joke bro'!
Re: List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily by dragunov: 8:04am On Aug 01, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
We have been patient with you fools, you are nothing but minorities your votes add nothing. The north can not afford to make any blunder again. Democracy is a game of numbers; anybody who thinks he/she is competent to lead us should come out and contest. The north is not ready to concede to any blackmail.

Game of numbers my foot. Small wonder the mannequin lost 4 times before he was helped. He thought the fake majority living in the savannah and deserts of the North would suffice. If you like give all the citizens of Niger Republic NIN and Nigerian passports. At the end of the day, you hold your Nigeria, we hold our newborn nation. Lobatan.

I have told you several times that unity is not by force. And we do not have anything in common. Our ideals and worldviews are far apart. We respect humanity and we are hospitable. You believe that you can kill and unleash mayhem just to impose your will on othets. We are not a conquered people. We are not slaves. Its obvious you cannot treat us with justice and equity. Our eyes are open and we are aware of your agenda. Its against your nature to see us as people. And we will not bow to useless people who think political power is their birthright and they are born to rule. The harder you try to force unity, the more disintegrated that fake country will get. Mark my words! The MostHigh has turned its back on Nigeria. New nations will emerge.
Re: List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily by Ibkhaleel: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2021
dragunov:

Game of numbers my foot. Small wonder the mannequin lost 4 times before he was helped. He thought the fake majority living in the savannah and deserts of the North would suffice. If you like give all the citizens of Niger Republic NIN and Nigerian passports. At the end of the day, you hold your Nigeria, we hold our newborn nation. Lobatan.

I have told you several times that unity is not by force. And we do not have anything in common. Our ideals and worldviews are far apart. We respect humanity and we are hospitable. You believe that you can kill and unleash mayhem just to impose your will on othets. We are not a conquered people. We are not slaves. Its obvious you cannot treat us with justice and equity. Our eyes are open and we are aware of your agenda. Its against your nature to see us as people. And we will not bow to useless people who think political power is their birthright and they are born to rule. The harder you try to force unity, the more disintegrated that fake country will get. Mark my words! The MostHigh has turned its back on Nigeria. New nations will emerge.
The current clamor for self determination by some states from previous regions are nothing but blackmails that, to me, are dead on arrival. Rather than experiencing the Obj treatment again, it suffices if every single region go its separate way. How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?

Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?

Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help? New nations of fraud my foot
Re: List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily by Gerrard59(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
Litmus:

If this could only happen, Nigeria would be great overnight. Huge parts of West Africa’s world, and rank top ten in quality of life.

Life in Nigeria sweet die for the wealthy, middleclass and hard working Nigerians that trade or run business. These people love Nigeria and live in Nigeria but, oh god, how happy Nigeria would be if only millions of the nasty, moaning ones leave the country and never return.

When are you leaving the US for Nigeria? Don't you want to make money and live like wealthy Nigerians?
Re: List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily by The5DME(m): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gerrard59:

When are you leaving the US for Nigeria? Don't you want to make money and live like wealthy Nigerians?
grin
Re: List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily by alfonso36(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
Donbisco2010:
Please remove Dominican republic from that list. They stopped issuing resident permit let alone citizenship. I don't know where you get your information from. I'm based there and own a business there, I know what I am saying.
bro please drop your WhatsApp number let me message you please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

North And East: My Experience Yesterday In Onitsha (Photos) / Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst / The Struggle To Board A Bus At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Due To Okada Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.