Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Strange Ram With Five Horns Cause Attention In Lagos. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Strange Ram With Five Horns Cause Attention In Lagos. (538 Views)

Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. / Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / Ram With 4 Horns Seen In Kara Market Today ((picture Below) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strange Ram With Five Horns Cause Attention In Lagos. by Voice22: 4:13am On Jul 31, 2021
Strange Ram With Five Horns Cause Attention In Lagos. I am voice 22 voice of the masses and Nairal land reporter this strange Ram with Five horn does it mean the world is coming to end soon let me know your opinion in the comments section below. Watch video before you comments.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_w4PN7j2Js
Re: Strange Ram With Five Horns Cause Attention In Lagos. by eskimoeze: 6:42am On Jul 31, 2021
It baffles me how you people attribute every strange thing to end of time, this may be as a result of abnormal hormonal changes or Alteration genes in the system of the ram.

(1) (Reply)

✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ We Supply In Bulk- NIGERIAN Candiess...locally And Internationally. / Eja Egun Sellers Are On Strike Unbelievable! / HOW DOES YOUR FIRST FOOD OF THE YEAR LOOK AND TASTE LIKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.