Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

HOW DOES YOUR FIRST FOOD OF THE YEAR LOOK AND TASTE LIKE - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / HOW DOES YOUR FIRST FOOD OF THE YEAR LOOK AND TASTE LIKE (539 Views)

What Was The First Food You Ate In 2023? / Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) / How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOW DOES YOUR FIRST FOOD OF THE YEAR LOOK AND TASTE LIKE by Xeedee: 11:58am On Jan 01, 2022
I actually did a nice chicken stew with white rice. Wifey and the kids are out of the state for the holidays.
Actually tasted nice and wished they were around to enjoy it with me.
Post yours and tell us how it taste let's have some New Year fun.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL NAIRALANDERS. YOU SHALL ALL FULFILL YOUR GOALS THIS NEW YEAR.

CC
tsjkii
MissyB3

Front page pls

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Killed A Civiet In Ibadan / What Happens To Your Body When You Drink Too Much Water? / HOW TO PREPARE A VERY TASTY POCKET FRIENDLY LOCAL PALM OIL STEW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.