Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism (30187 Views)

Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans / Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers / Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by LivingTribunal: 8:31am On Jul 31, 2021
dingbang:
People will always say shitt. And at the end, abba kyari will laugh.

Laugh at himself as he has lost all credibility being a fashion designer grin

5 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by 2special(m): 8:33am On Jul 31, 2021
elemagoon:
Let him without blemish cast the first stone. He is human hence fallible.....
Too bad, you dey reason like this

4 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by LivingTribunal: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2021
2special:
Too bad, you dey reason like this

Mindset of a dumbass

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by espn(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2021
shakyum:
For those supporting "super cop Kari" you have to start using your brains to think and stop using your lengs to think.

If you have followed this story very well, you notice that Chibuzor wanted to stop the scam, Chibuzor told the Qatar business man that Hush is a scammer, the Qatar business man then reported to Hush about the whole stuff. Chibuzor was yet to convince the business man that Hush and Boma were scammers (I guess Hush built some trust between him and the businessman) before it got to Hush. Hush then told "Super Agabada Cop" that he should arrest Chibuzor and detain him so that he could finish his scam without anybody to hinder the scam.

So now you can see that Abba Khari needs some serious questioning by the FBI, he arrested someone that was about helping the Qatar business man from being scammed, when the Qatar business man couldn't hear from Chibuzor he thought Chibuzor was the real scam and sent more money to Hush.

Hush sent about #8M to Khari, so if someone is threatening your family and you need help from the police you will need to send such an amount to the police to help you detain the person? Khari knew everything about Hush and his scams and he played along.
Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish...here you guyz go again..your normal antics to cover up for people...Chibuzor and Hushpuppi have been partners in crime abeg...He only wanted to outsmart hushpuppi...una don start...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by shakyum: 8:36am On Jul 31, 2021
espn:
Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish...here you guyz go again..your normal antics to cover up for people...Chibuzor and Hushpuppi have been partners in crime abeg...He only wanted to outsmart hushpuppi...una don start...

I know say na ur nose u d use think but try use brain when u want to quote me next time.

3 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by Brushstrokes20: 8:36am On Jul 31, 2021
Awesome analysis!...

Kiyari is a COMMON CRIMINAL like buhari and cohorts
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by espn(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2021
shakyum:

I know say na ur nose u d use think but try use brain when u want to quote me next time.
Get away....always looking for a way to support evil...see the rubbish analysis you posted to display your level of foolishness. All this secondary school kids on NL...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by joyandfaith: 8:40am On Jul 31, 2021
Amaru101:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2021/07/abba-kyari-and-his-red-flags-of-vulgar.html?fbclid=IwAR0z88kJcN6HiTFjnBfLgCY95_wAB_5nuyl-3-Q-KtnykRMUA_QLGV1Wes8&m=1

Abba kyari is not a special cop. He was successful in making some arrests because co-criminals betray themselves and Abba kyari , a crimnal himself used the opportunity to shine as a police officer.
Abba kyari belongs to criminal syndicate of elites- politicians, businessmen, professionals , secutity agents etc. Abba kyari kills, extorts, harass etc rivals for his syndicate or members of syndicate who disobey the order.

3 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by shakyum: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2021
espn:
Get away....always looking for a way to support evil...see the rubbish analysis you posted to display your level of foolishness. All this secondary school kids on NL...

With your M.sc you still think like a primary school kid. Get off my mention and stop floccinaucinihilipilificating
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by Niggap: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2021
Quoter system cop with crab in the bucket mentality
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by espn(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2021
shakyum:

With your M.sc you still think like a primary school kid. Get off my mention and stop floccinaucinihilipilificating
https://www.nairaland.com/6677893/breakdown-fbi-investigation-hushpuppi-abba

Check this thread and learn...With your analysis you are not different from all the fraudsters involved in this scheme. And if you still feel you were making sense....I advice you go watch Big brother...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by kenchop: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2021
3rd write up or not, he's saying the right thing . Stop condoning crime. If ABBA is guilty he should face justice period. Leave sentiments out of it. If ABBA were from a different tribe now you all will come here to vomit bile from your dark hearts.
tutudesz:

This should be his 3rd write up on Kyari undecided
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by Lorechino(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2021
Topmaike007:
that your picture ehhn
lol make I run go chop my rice before my dog go first me chop am grin

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2021
shakyum:
For those supporting "super cop Kari" you have to start using your brains to think and stop using your lengs to think.

If you have followed this story very well, you notice that Chibuzor wanted to stop the scam, Chibuzor told the Qatar business man that Hush is a scammer, the Qatar business man then reported to Hush about the whole stuff. Chibuzor was yet to convince the business man that Hush and Boma were scammers (I guess Hush built some trust between him and the businessman) before it got to Hush. Hush then told "Super Agabada Cop" that he should arrest Chibuzor and detain him so that he could finish his scam without anybody to hinder the scam.

So now you can see that Abba Khari needs some serious questioning by the FBI, he arrested someone that was about helping the Qatar business man from being scammed, when the Qatar business man couldn't hear from Chibuzor he thought Chibuzor was the real scam and sent more money to Hush.

Hush sent about #8M to Khari, so if someone is threatening your family and you need help from the police you will need to send such an amount to the police to help you detain the person? Khari knew everything about Hush and his scams and he played along.

You grabbed it well. Chibuzor is wanted too by the FBI. If he is smart, he needs to get a good lawyer to advise him to snitch more and cut a deal too. Woodberry who was arrested with Hushpuppi got someone who advised him well in advance to cooperate, and he was released. And it was from Woodberry they got these evidences to really nab Hushpuppi. Woodberry was released and he didnt say the truth that he snitched, but was praying for Hushpuppi to get same favor. The favor's prerequisite is to snitch. But the first who snitched got the best deal. The US is not about Hushpuppi alone, but they want to crack and block the loopholes. They know these scammers have backbones and those ones are who they are after. And I pray they are successful cos these people have spoiled our name all round the world.

The likes of FFK are shouting cos ABBA Kyari must not snitch. If Kyari snitches, that's all. Revelations of secrets and frauds will be opened. This Kyari is who these politicians use for their bad stuff. And this is why they want to protect him from extradition.

But God pass dem all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by Tpharell: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2021
Personally i have argued as far back as 2018 that there is absolutely nothing exceptional about the exploits of Abba Kyari other than the sheer incompetence of the Nigerian Police Force which makes his mediocre achievements 'stand out' as a shining star. In the land of the blind the one with one eye is king.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by shakyum: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2021
espn:
https://www.nairaland.com/6677893/breakdown-fbi-investigation-hushpuppi-abba

Check this thread and learn...With your analysis you are not different from all the fraudsters involved in this scheme. And if you still feel you were making sense....I advice you go watch Big brother...

What are you insinuating? Whose side are you self undecided just imagine you are about doing business worth thousands of dollars then sundenlly a stranger comes to u telling you that those people you want to do business with are scammers and you should patronize him (the stranger) if you continue chatting with the stranger for a while won't you think twice about the whole stuff? Will you still send any of them money? I believe they must say something contradictive which will serve as a red flag to the business man. But Chibuzor wasn't there to make the man suspicious, he was detained by Kyari so that Hush could finish his scams without any disturbance. Kyari should be extradicted ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by gotnel: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2021
Amuluonyenaego:
Summary pls undecided
Kindly make time to read. It's always a good idea to read.
It helps develop your mind

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by Topmaike007(m): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2021
Lorechino:
lol make I run go chop my rice before my dog go first me chop am grin
run well well oo grin
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2021
Fani kayode is beginning to see the hypocrisy of the Igbos. Hypocrisy is in their DNA.
Lmao

Hope he gets more sense soon.

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by gotnel: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2021
Abba Kyari is a well established criminal conspirator.
When the price is good, he codedly gets along and takes his share of the crime booty.
There are many more of them in the police department.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by tutudesz: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2021
kenchop:
3rd write up or not, he's saying the right thing . Stop condoning crime. If ABBA is guilty he should face justice period. Leave sentiments out of it. If ABBA were from a different tribe now you all will come here to vomit bile from your dark hearts.
Guy serioiously undecided can you point out were I made any tribal word in my comment
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by phenomental40(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Why?
at least na Nigeria citizen why dey stay for Nigeria even if him allegation dey true na Nigeria here him commit am. Nigeria get their own law enforcement agency whey go deal with the matter
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by FarahAideed: 9:23am On Jul 31, 2021
shakyum:

Basically Abba Kyari assisted Hush to steal Chibuzors client and held Chibuzor incommunicado till the maga paid
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2021
phenomental40:
WO make them leave Abba kyari alone joor
Why should he be left alone. May you continually suffer injustice
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by seyz91(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2021
Shut up

Na people like you make naija worse and inhabitable

You see suffering as living life

I be you never left naija before and see how life is in a saner clime
phenomental40:
WO make them leave Abba kyari alone joor

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by seyz91(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2021
Mtcheewww!

Nonsense undecided
dmbb:
I love Abba kyari so much for his dedication to the Nigerian people as a police officer, but I would like this case to continue so that he will prove them wrong
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by dmbb: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2021
seyz91:
Mtcheewww!

Nonsense undecided
Ipob wahala grin
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by phenomental40(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2021
OkikiOluwa1:
Why should he be left alone. May you continually suffer injustice
like say u never sin before
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by phineas: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2021
shakyum:

Hush sent about #8M to Khari, so if someone is threatening your family and you need help from the police you will need to send such.

I take my time before responding to National matters,that's how lon it takes to see the hands of all the players in the matter,

1. What is at play here in summary is a clash between how we do things in Nigeria and versus not the rest of the world, but the US. at the end of the day it boils down to our sovereignty, full stop

2. Abba kyari allegedly collected cash to arrest and investigate a person,in Nigeria it's an unofficially institutionalize a practice for an investigation to commence,private individuals are expected to fuel the police car,pay the patrol team ,find the phone search etc,there are many excuses for this which includes funds not released officially for these services etc, but in Naija that's the way it is,I must add it doesn't mean it's right,but it's been institutionalize

3.Abba kyari alleged offense is the Naija police way,and before you say 8m is a lot,it doesn't matter the amount it's 50k for some it's 50m for others it's what the payee decides to pay

4.I suspect these are the issues a case of payment for investigation,big crime in US,unofficial standard practice in Nigeria

5.The resolution o this matter as regards our high performing cop ultimately is a test of our we handle matters that regard our ability to govern ourselves with our own laws,said crime was committed on Naija soil,we MUST decide how it is tried and sentenced not any foreigner.

4.the factors to consider are his previous performance,his history of any prior crimes etc. we can decide to give him community service for all we care that's what it means to be a sovereign state.

5. If Abba kyari has truly done any good any effectiveness in Nigerias fight against crime,then it's time to bring our full soverign might to address how he is investigated handled on his matter,lastly this is a test subject for how everyone in Nigeria may be treated one day and choose to be investigated and prosecuted on Naija vs US laws in future,and before you say I am not a criminal just consider all the contract Infractures you treat as simple issues in Nigeria,that day is here folks,choose your court
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by phenomental40(m): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2021
seyz91:
Shut up

Na people like you make naija worse and inhabitable

You see suffering as living life

I be you never left naija before and see how life is in a saner clime
wetin des one self dey talk, how I take make naija worse, saner clime koor saner crime nee
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Abba Kyari And His Red Flags Of Vulgar Exhibitionism by LilSmith55(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2021
shakyum:

That's something about Arabs, once they trust you and someone talk about you to them, no matter what the person told them about you(Good or Bad).... They will surely tell you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution / Man To Die By Hanging Over N14,570 Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.