Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Somalia: Explosion Kills JCCI FC Players In Terrorist Attack Bombing - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Somalia: Explosion Kills JCCI FC Players In Terrorist Attack Bombing (16717 Views)

Somalia Produces Worst Athlete In The History Of The World / 11 Ajax FC Players Test Positive For COVID-19 / Angry Former FC Taraba And Taraba Queen's FC Players Disrupt Match In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somalia: Explosion Kills JCCI FC Players In Terrorist Attack Bombing by jcross19: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2021
flexyrule:
These people sef.... What exactly do they want from the world?

they want you to be hitting your head on the floor like an agama lizard..
Re: Somalia: Explosion Kills JCCI FC Players In Terrorist Attack Bombing by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2021
donofdons:
This is terrible. Why are they trying to tarnish the image of islam. A religion that only want peace for all humans over the world. If only the world will understand how peaceful Islam really is, all these things will end.

Islam and peace can never be used in the same sentence.

1 Like

Re: Somalia: Explosion Kills JCCI FC Players In Terrorist Attack Bombing by panpan(m): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2021
FarahAideed:
... in the whole Hadith and Koran not a single place where love was mentioned ...

Is this true?
Please, can anyone who has read the Hadith and Koran refute this statement?
Re: Somalia: Explosion Kills JCCI FC Players In Terrorist Attack Bombing by bcashy: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2021
Generalwoodz:
I don't know btw Somalia and Nigeria which one is more safer... RIP to the Dead

Somalia is better, kindly pack ya things with ya families and leave! Safe trip
Re: Somalia: Explosion Kills JCCI FC Players In Terrorist Attack Bombing by bcashy: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2021
panpan:

Is this true?
Please, can anyone who has read the Hadith and Koran refute this statement?

Refute statement from a dumbhead?

Who get that kind of time? grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Somalia: Explosion Kills JCCI FC Players In Terrorist Attack Bombing by Tobianojoel(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2021
flexyrule:
These people sef.... What exactly do they want from the world?

They will still continue even if we all turn Muslims.
Re: Somalia: Explosion Kills JCCI FC Players In Terrorist Attack Bombing by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2021
This religion and terrorism eeh..
Nawa oo

I applaud China for always killing them.. this terrorists people shouldn't coexist with others in any sane society..
Re: Somalia: Explosion Kills JCCI FC Players In Terrorist Attack Bombing by Generalwoodz(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2021
bcashy:

Somalia is better, kindly pack ya things with ya families and leave! Safe trip
okay, enjoy your day
Re: Somalia: Explosion Kills JCCI FC Players In Terrorist Attack Bombing by kindlyheart: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2021
chidi2003:
We can never see peace in Africa: with the erosion of Africa with these foreign Religions. They have caused more harm than good to us - speak the truth and stop deceiving yourself!

you are absolutely right.
Re: Somalia: Explosion Kills JCCI FC Players In Terrorist Attack Bombing by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2021
sylve11:
I have come to realised the world will not experience peace, no matter the pursuit of it. Plenty people do not know why they are even existing and it keeps me wondering..... With the incestuous acts of human spirit, Imagine the type of kids they will give to the world at the long run; children more terrible than them.

We deserve the leaders we get. We only die to be born again, either to be better or to be far worse than the way were. Living right according to definition of right is a choice and I urge everyone to live right, not because I am perfect, but because at the end we may only achieve the only one thing we so desire "Peace". cool
You just realised
Re: Somalia: Explosion Kills JCCI FC Players In Terrorist Attack Bombing by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2021
Al shaabab warned them that football is prohibited
Re: Somalia: Explosion Kills JCCI FC Players In Terrorist Attack Bombing by Topzee109: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
maoolakanm:
TERRORIST ARE MUSLIMS ALTHOUGH NOT ALL MUSLIM ARE TERRORIST.BEWARE.
Are Igbos not terrorist, or are they Muslims

Re: Somalia: Explosion Kills JCCI FC Players In Terrorist Attack Bombing by YaksonFCA(m): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
So sad RIP
Re: Somalia: Explosion Kills JCCI FC Players In Terrorist Attack Bombing by UKBobo(m): 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
Naija's big brother....2023 loading
Re: Somalia: Explosion Kills JCCI FC Players In Terrorist Attack Bombing by NawtyC001(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
donofdons:
This is terrible. Why are they trying to tarnish the image of islam. A religion that only want peace for all humans over the world. If only the world will understand how peaceful Islam really is, all these things will end.

Who suppose understand how peace?

Na the same preachers of the peace na Dem dey train the terrorists.
Maybe there are two Islam.

What do I know,na my neighbor dey confused after reading your comment,he say make I type am
Re: Somalia: Explosion Kills JCCI FC Players In Terrorist Attack Bombing by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
sylve11:
I have come to realised the world will not experience peace, no matter the pursuit of it. Plenty people do not know why they are even existing and it keeps me wondering..... With the incestuous acts of human spirit, Imagine the type of kids they will give to the world at the long run; children more terrible than them.

We deserve the leaders we get. We only die to be born again, either to be better or to be far worse than the way were. Living right according to definition of right is a choice and I urge everyone to live right, not because I am perfect, but because at the end we may only achieve the only one thing we so desire "Peace". cool

It's well
Re: Somalia: Explosion Kills JCCI FC Players In Terrorist Attack Bombing by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
donofdons:

Baba you sure??
Re: Somalia: Explosion Kills JCCI FC Players In Terrorist Attack Bombing by hkidola00(m): 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
NOGRUDGES:
Choi! For wetin now.

If all the Islamic extremist come together to form one country, they will be as populated as Nigeria. Imagine that!

These guys needs to be nuked, no religion breeds these kind of perverse human.

E get why no Islamic nation dey like America, Russia and China, I can't imagine how the world would look like.
av u seen Qatar and Bahrain...even american troop there for tourism and summer holiday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Reacts After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 / Fresh FIFA Sanction Looms As Court Sacks Maigari, NFF Board / Fenerbahce Prepare Loan Bid For Iheanacho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.