Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

NYSC Osun State Coordinator Appoints New Corps Camp Director - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Osun State Coordinator Appoints New Corps Camp Director (331 Views)

Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG / New Corps Members Should Beware Of This Transport Company / NYSC Set To Mobilize New Corps Member To Join Batch B Stream 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Osun State Coordinator Appoints New Corps Camp Director by Jimsonjaat96(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2021
The Osun State NYSC Coordinator, Mr Ayodele Adegoke has charged the newly appointed Corps Camp Director for the 2021 Batch B Stream 1 to be dutiful, dedicated, responsible, hardworking and fair to all in delivering his duties as the representative of the prospective corps members.

The appointment which took place during the morning meditation at the Permanent Orientation Camp on Saturday was in accordance with the directive from the Directorate Headquarters and was geared towards ensuring all inclusiveness on camp and also toward exposing and instilling leadership qualities in the corps members.

The initiative was to further ensure an enhanced feedback mechanism on the effectiveness of the orientation programs from corps members through the corps representative and maintenance of a robust and effective communication between the scheme and its members.

"The essence of the appointment is to inculcate exemplary leadership in the young generation as the corps camp director will be representing the Corps members in decision the camp administration will be taking. It is a great initiative of the Director General of NYSC, Brig. Gen. Shuaibu Ibrahim.

"We wish Mr. Emmanuel Aborhogene Tudje all the best and it shall be well with you" Adegoke said.

The newly appointed Corps Camp Director, Mr. Emmanuel Aborhogene Tudje with Code No. OS/ 21B/0725 who doubles as Platoon 5 leader is a 25 year-old graduate of Electrical/Electronics Engineering from the University of Port Harcourt. He hails from Udu Local Government Area of Delta State.

While appreciating the Osun State NYSC Management for the utmost trust it has in him, Mr. Aborhogene pledged to live up to task as he expressed his enthusiasm, readiness and commitment to duty.

"First of all I want to give thanks to God Almighty, the management of NYSC, and all other platoon leaders for the privilege and honour to serve in the capacity as Corps Director for 2021 Batch B stream 1. It is indeed a great privilege and honour.

"By God's grace and power, my services would be rendered to see to the best interest of each and every Corps member. I promise that my services will ensure proper information dissemination, good communication and proper cooperation among all Corps members.

"Fellow Corps members, we are all here to learn, establish meaningful and productive relationships, get physical and psychological health and have fun. If we shy away from participating in activities on camp we deprive ourselves of aforementioned benefits.

"Therefore, I plead and urge all corps members to fully engage themselves - mentally, physically, financially, spiritually and all related phenomenal.

" We should use our time here on camp to design and implement great changes in our lives.

"We should also abide by all camp rules and respect all leaders for smooth sailing.

"It is my prayer to the Almighty that our stay on camp go smoothly in peace, accident-free, happiness and harmony" he concluded.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC State Relocation Done Here / 2 In 1 Erp/accounting Software Training / 5 Foods That Can Negatively Affect Your Kidneys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.