Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming (15313 Views)

Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again / Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State / Aisha Yesufu: El-Rufai Is A Divisive Bigot, The Insecurity In Kaduna Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by Taiwojon(m): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
There is joy in Jesus.

Not in man or on any other things.

Jesus
Say, mine joy I gave unto you not as the world giveth gave I you.

Jesus love abound forever
The love that cannot fail or cast.

Jesus love you that is why he died for you.
Repent now and be save
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by victorazy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Says the Governor that smiles while posing for photo with armed bandits.

You can never defeat a monster you play with.
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by Darreytinho10(m): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
Werey dey disguise grin Babanla Bandit
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by Joetttimua1811(m): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
Family matter
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by lereinter(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
If not for the useless system we are running, that promotes unproductivity

Monkey dey work baboon dey chop

Some northern states will not have governor, nobody will aspire to be a governor of such states
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by ttoyetade: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
But we all know the problem of this country is Buhari and his useless government. Why cant he be removed either by this party or the Senate. The solution to Nigeria problem right now is not to divide the country but have a competent government. There are too many benefit in having a big united country that works for everyone. Remove quota system, tribalism and give autonomy to regions.
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by Dmano: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
And to resign becomes a rocket science abi
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
Then resign
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by richardtimothy(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by BEDMON1900: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Buhari can't secure his own state. Where are the zombies?

Please Governor Masari, take more pictures with bandits. Hold discussions with them. Grant them amnesty. Give them funds and more funds. That is the best way to fight the insecurity grin
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by AdTimmy: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
Enjoy it while it last (until the tenure of your nepotic president who is your brother and grand patron of bandits). It is family business. (Masari himself is an associate patron of bandits).

Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by Truvelisback(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
xpressionx:
Resign and give way to a more competent hand.
But the aboki just like his oga at aso rock will prefer everyone dies instead of resigning.
If na u, u go resign? Himself wan chop grin
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by DareyFortified: 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.thecable.ng/masari-i-have-no-joy-governing-katsina-the-insecurity-is-alarming

The same Masari that said kastina state is more safer since buhari assume office. Wow! The truth is revealing itself.
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by kkonyeji(m): 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
RESIGN na
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by Insectkiller: 12:15am On Aug 01, 2021
Wetin you talk again..
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by rhektor(m): 2:44am On Aug 01, 2021
Then resign
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by jaxxy(m): 3:02am On Aug 01, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Says the Governor that smiles while posing for photo with armed bandits.

Was this celebration or amnesty?? Need to know details of this pix.
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by JoeEeL(m): 3:42am On Aug 01, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Isn't this the same dumb ass that said security has improved since Buhari took over.
He said Nigerians (Kastina people included) can now sleep with their eyes closed.
All thanks to Buhari.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/18/security-situation-has-improved-buhari-became-president-%E2%80%94katsina-governor-masari#.YQUTKvClRno

Why is he now crying?
Kastina people should not believe him, he doesn't care about them.

Y'all Zombies will still have sense one by one

Gbogbo wa la ma je breakfast.
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by EmekaA125(m): 4:23am On Aug 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see masari's convoy being attacked by bandits, I see him getting seriously wounded, I see his deputy taking over.

This I have seen.
Ogbeni, go and treat malaria asap.
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by EmekaA125(m): 4:24am On Aug 01, 2021
franktech:

Yes he need to be killed and everything will be okay
So he's the one behind banditry and senseless murder in the North. I don't blame you!!!
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 01, 2021
Then resign
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by winner37(m): 7:44am On Aug 01, 2021
We all know the problem , PMB is the problem of this country and only way is restructuring...
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by smartNerd: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2021
I have learned over the years that when one’s
mind is made up, this diminishes fear. -- Rosa
Parks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by smartNerd: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2021
Nothing is [b]im[/b]possible, the word itself says “I’m
possible”! -- Audrey Hepburn
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by Captainsure(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
One problem our politicians have in this country is that they we never resign even when they know that they have failed or incompetent for a job
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by ayo2008: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming by kinguwem: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lanre4uonly:
Your Excellency, i advice you should do the needful for you to have joy.
Then what happens to the unaudited security votes? He's deceiving himself not us.�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Want The Fuel Subsidy Back? Please Vote Here: / Court Awards N200,000 Against LASTMA For Impounding Lawyer’s Vehicle / Demolition Of Ekeukwu Market: Okorocha Turning Himself To A Tyrant- Imo Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.